[VARIETY] 20th Century Handsome Boys 20세기미소년 HOTSechgodRG - QTV

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hkana hehehe thanks to fangodsubs! :D
I was watching Barefoot Friends and omg.. we already know they'd be going to Tony's house but surprise, surprise! They did a call out to Danny and Heejun! And Heejun actually came over!!! HOTSechgodRG feels all over SBS!

So... it seems that last week's episode is Season 2, ep0 or something just like a primer. And last night's episode was the first! And I was so happy with the episode!! It's so funny and they are just so comfortable with each other now.. and the chemistry is really awesome! And they're just having absolute fun.. :D This is my favorite show currently. I don't care even if there are no subs.. I still somehow understand half of what's going on through their actions anyways. XD They really are funny!

Oh, look a translated news about 20th Century Handsome Boys! It's been decades~
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Moon Hee Jun Reveals He Was in a Love Triangle with Tony An

Moon Hee Jun revealed the surprising truth that he used to like the same girls as Tony An did in the past!

The two former H.O.T members spoke about their past on the episode of “20th Century Boys” that recently aired.

For this episode, the H.J.g.R members (Moon Hee Jun, Tony An, Danny Ahn, Eun Ji Won, Chun Myung Hoon) left on an MT trip together to become even closer. During the trip, the members decided to take a test to see how well they know each other. One of the questions on the test was, “Who is the member that Moon Hee Jun would never want to be involved in a love triangle with the same woman?”

Then Moon Hee Jun answered, “I never want to do that again,” which surprised all the other members. He then explained, “Tony An and I were always involved in a love triangle.”

However, Tony An could not remember and asked, “Who was the girl?” Then Moon Hee Jun replied, “You want me to say it right now? I’m single so I can say it,” which made Tony flustered.

Moon Hee Jun continued to tease his friend by saying, “Should we have a quiz on this subject as well,” which made Tony shush him and everyone else laugh.

moon-hee-jun-tony-an-090313.jpg

source

I was really laughing out loud in this episode despite having no subs! Shall wait patiently for the chinese subs for now.. The Chinese fans are the fastest when it comes to news and translated stuff!! 

^:)^

Archived