[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest athoughtcloud1

If the news is true, I think it is a better development than I expected. I would have loved to see all of them quit together, but we have to think of the larger picture. There are so many crew members who have families to take care of. If the show ends next Monday, so many will lose their jobs. Our members are more humane than the CP. But this also shows that the production team finally was forced to listen to the cast. The show will end but only with the 6 members present. Doesn't it show the others were not ready to continue until the other two came on board? 

Just now, mary-ann said:

Which comment? if they dare do such a shameful act, i take back what i just said and hope this show end right now

" Song Ji-hyo Kim personal distribution and The Running Man crew finally dig their graves. "

As translated. Hahaha

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1

I would say SBS  learnt a lesson today about the consequences of greed. No RM 2, the fired members have to be brought back and the show has to end next feb. Perhaps they have kept it as feb since they want to do the Taiwan fanmeet together.

1 minute ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I would say SBS  learnt a lesson today about the consequences of greed. No RM 2, the fired members have to be brought back and the show has to end next feb. Perhaps they have kept it as feb since they want to do the Taiwan fanmeet together.

They probably have to do the Taiwan fan-meet since the contract is already done, so yes that's why it's February!

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, pinsc said:

" Song Ji-hyo Kim personal distribution and The Running Man crew finally dig their graves. "

As translated. Hahaha

nope.the comment say' KJK  & SJH are generous/noble person.Running man production crew dig their own grave.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, mialove said:

nope.the comment say' KJK  & SJH are generous/noble person.Running man crew finally dih their own grave.

oh.. i see.. It must have been difficult for them to continue on the show that did it to them ...

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

That might be the case.

I used to think of chances where FM will be held in Vietnam, but now the dream will never come true.

Do you guys know the exact date of the RM FM in Taiwan? Maybe I can fix my schedule and fly there

• Like 6

Guest athoughtcloud1
3 minutes ago, XuanNguyet said:

That might be the case.

I used to think of chances where FM will be held in Vietnam, but now the dream will never come true.

Do you guys know the exact date of the RM FM in Taiwan? Maybe I can fix my schedule and fly there

Based on this, it seems to be on feb 10. Wish you the best. http://www.tickettw.com/concert-ticket/1091

I just logged into here and didnt check Naver yet but if it's true they will end it together then that is what i wanted from the beginning (but not all the way till february but males sense since it's the month of their last fanmeet). That makes KJK and SJH look like heroes tbh and they prioritize fans and their feelings instead of theirs. Also this is probably a consequence of the other 4 members refusing to continue on their own. Solidarity all over. SBS has been really humiliated in less than 48hours.

4 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Based on this, it seems to be on feb 10. Wish you the best. http://www.tickettw.com/concert-ticket/1091

Unfortunately it is the busiest week for me as we return from Lunar New Year Break.

Moreover, I believe they will speak Korean and translate to Chinese, none of which I know a word, so this idea will not work :(

Taiwanese fans are so lucky, so envious of them
  • Like 4

Guest athoughtcloud1

SBS doesn't deserve to have a popular show like this nor members who are so noble. But at the moment, I would just like to appreciate all the people who stood up for JK and JH - Tiny who was the first to tell us the reports were wrong, the k-fans and i-fans who made their displeasure known in no uncertain terms, Kang Ho Dong who with his refusal to join the next season left SBS with no place to hide, the PDs whom we have criticised (at times perhaps a tad unfairly coz now we see how their higher ups work, right?) for their lack of creativity as well as the crew members who have been with them for 7 years and finally the remaining four members as well as the one who already left. 

I don't think it would have been easy for JK and JH to come back to a show which had destroyed all their good memories of it, which had thrown them out like garbage. They are doing it for the members and us the fans. We should support them all the more and savour the efforts of the cast and the crew for the remaining months.

7012 may have been just a marketing gimmick, but it came back to bite SBS in the richard simmons.

36 minutes ago, myrunningman1 said:

Can I just say I'm extremely unhappy at this latest development? Jk and jh should not have to go back to the show after the humiliation they faced. 

Both of them are Gentleman, they will end the show in a friendly manner eventhough they have been kicked out..That's is a real "Entertainer".

Solute to both of them. Thank you for your hilarious character for the pass 6/7years. May luck always on your side for the rest of your life. 

• Like 6

Lee Hwan Jin PD gave an interview after the urgent meeting (he's the one who liked Tiny's pics ) and he isnt responsible for firing them.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003449182&gid=999339&cid=1051900&lfrom=twitter

Im short: We apologized for hurting KJK and SJH, they were nice enough to accept our apology. We are deeply sorry for the hurt we caused. KJK and SJH decided that they would continue as members to thank the fans for their love for RM and their support, until the end of the show in February. We dont know yet when we will start filming again.

Well, we can thank ourselves too lol, the power of the fans did it. Congrats KJK and SJH, what has been started as a family will end as a family. They sacrificed their pride to give fans the ending they deserve. Hats off. 

A rep of Song Ji Hyo's company: the relationship with SBS is still not good, but she will continue the show for the sake of fans.

Someone from KJK's side: Members have no problems between them and that's why they don't want it to end like this. We want to offer fans and members the best farewell possible because those are the ones who care abt RM more than anyone.

Guest athoughtcloud1

Yes, agree. Hell hath no fury like a running man fan betrayed. LOL thank you @bogummish for translating so many things for us through these tumultuous past 2 days. Thanks o everybody else on this forum for their news, views and insights, for remaining sane though it was a difficult time for all of us. A big hug to all the spartacers and the Runners here and elsewhere who stood up for a just cause.

I get the feeling that both of them have been seriously hurt inside, but they are keeping aside those feelings thinking of the fans and the members. It should never have come to this! I am glad JH's agency is saying her relationship with SBS is still not good. Atta girl! You don't need to lie to please anybody anymore. And JK's statement makes it clear he is doing it for the fans and the members!

Anyway members calling in KJK and SJH and refusing to do this as 4. Gary coming back to show his support. Fans gathering together to protect their show. It was a mess but it showed how deep the 7012 bond runs between the members themselves and us fans, that makes me really proud to be their fan. Not to forget too that KJK and SJH just saved SBS' a s s. Literally. 

2 minutes ago, bogummish said:

A rep of Song Ji Hyo's company: the relationship with SBS is still not good, but she will continue the show for the sake of fans.

Someone from KJK's side: Members have no problems between them and that's why they don't want it to end like this. We want to offer fans and members the best farewell possible because those are the ones who care abt RM more than anyone.

I think ending the show in Feb 2017 with 6 (I hope 7) members is the best thing to do. It show how close their friendship and how much they care for the fans. I really appreciate all members for their effort (they are hurt and sad with SBS betrayal but still show dignity until the end). 

For SBS, your greed in the end destroy you. I hope you learn your lesson. 

• Like 8