[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@merada is the first post pics are about JH taking care (checking) JK's wrist after the broken bracelet?

JK (and other members as well) usually doesn't wear any bracelet or watch, and I read some where that JK wear those just if he has show or on stage when he sing so his hand won't look bare. But lately he wear it ...and also during the game (when JH bite JK in ep 250). So perhaps that bracelet (that posted earlier to be similar like JH's) means a lot to him. Why? From someone special perhaps...k..k..k... and that someone check him later on :D  

• Like 2

@merada is the first post pics are about JH taking care (checking) JK's wrist after the broken bracelet?

yes..

​and he is really angry after accident , but since it's related to religion so, i understand why he is angry and turn my spartace thoughts off : D 

jh please go stand with your team .. :P

qbT3UtV.jpg

wBmKhFd.jpg

cr sa baidu 

• Like 4

Guest reikaharu

yes..

​and he is really angry after accident , but since it's related to religion so, i understand why he is angry and turn my spartace thoughts off : D 

jh please go stand with your team .. :P

qbT3UtV.jpg

wBmKhFd.jpg

cr sa baidu 

maybe this is out of topic, just ask for confirmation, is KJK buddhist or christian? the bracelet is buddhist's bracelet, right?​

if its about religion it really understandable if he got upset...

Guest reikaharu

watching ep 251 raw without english subs, don't understand what they talked but i still can understand the gesture...and a little bit from the first part, when jihyo came as gary's couple, she said that its already a long time ago since they're coupling together as a team... and she seems so happy... and I read from RM latest news it said that Jihyo reunited with Gary as Monday Couple and they're more affectionate than ever... but if we watched the show clearly we know well which one is acting and which one is natural gesture...

Jihyo's care for JK is genuine and natural... Jihyo stand beside JK so naturally...when she stand beside Gary looks like someone told her to not because she want to...

when Joong Ki hug them i can see something that cannot describe with words from Jihyo and JK body gesture...

It seems like JK more welcome In Sung than Joo Jihoon...because even though In Sung became Jihyo's partner in their movie in the past, but i guess their relationship so clearly as colleague and brother-sister relationship, while with Ji Hoon there's a love relationship...

Now, its not about spartace but about running man the show...just curious if any of you know who the guest for ep 252? because i cannot find the info about the episode (when or where the filming or the guest...)

another thing, did you guys know that beside MC, Spartace, there's another couple that have quite a lot of shipper, KookSo couple? I can understand MC shipper, but I really dislike KookSo's shipper...sorry for this babbling...a little upset with the rumor... 

KJK - Buddhist and SJH - Christian as I saw on wiki

I think it's just stone bracelets (fashion accessories) and JK's bracelet may be amber or something

I also have one stone bracelet that similar to Jh's bracelet  (mix color amazonite) the first one from left side

(my bracelet are no brand just look the same as her bracelet) 

a05e60dfjw1eqgshfi9w0j20xc0m5gs7.jpgCredit : http://tweets.seraph.me/user/春日花花幼稚園/3167897377

Edited by SMTsamantha

regarding article

#YooJaeSuk Says He’s Not Jealous That His Wife Likes #SongJoongKi on “#RunningMan” 

On the most recent episode of “Running Man,” Kim Jong Kook tries to start up a discussion about jealously between husbands and wives as he rides in the car with Yoo Jae Suk and the two married couples Haha and Byul and Kim So Hyun and Son Jun Ho. 

Kim Jong Kook turns around to ask the two husbands, “Be honest, if your wife likes a celebrity, do you get jealous?” 

The immediate response is a long silence from the back, and then some laughter. 

Yoo Jae Suk laughs at Kim Jong Kook and says, “You’re asking the wrong questions because you’re not married yet.”

When Kim Jong Kook protests, Yoo Jae Suk explains, “It’s not something that you can easily answer in this sort of situation.” Haha agrees, reminding Kim Jong Kook they have to go home with their spouses later.

Kim Jong Kook apologizes, but Byul turns to Haha and says “Do you get jealous? I’m curious.” Haha replies nonchalantly, “No, I don’t.” 

“I don’t get jealous either,” claims Yoo Jae Suk. “Since we’re all celebrities.” 

“But has she ever said she likes someone? Your wife?” presses Kim Jong Kook.

“Of course,” replies Yoo Jae Suk. “She likes Song Joong Ki. But it’s always changing. Still, she likes him. But then if she seems someone else on a drama, she likes them too.”

“So then when you’re married, over time you stop getting jealous,” says Kim Jong Kook.

Yoo Jae Suk laughs at him again and quips, “But from what I can tell, when you get married you’re really going to be the jealous type"

well we can see that true

dbd52a9fgw1et3zjmm8q6g207g04pnpd.gif

tumblr_nmtkt2439x1txtlujo2_500.png

17c2da.gif31e853.gif

• Like 7

Am I the only one who really hates it when they pair song ji hyo with the members, if the members get to be partnered with new celebities ji hyo should also have a hot male to be paired with, I find it unfair that they always pair her with the members. The members reaction also really irritates me, I know that they have been together for 5 years but their reaction is rude to her, it's not like she likes to be teamed with them eachtime either, but she atleast is professional and doesn't let it show. That's why i hope someone tells the PD that when they have a couple game they should invite a guy for jihyo

Edited by mary-ann
  • Like 3

I think the most interesting part for me about RM ep 251 is when they played bingo game. When jh answered that she didn't like man sing a serenade in front of her. js teased her by singing some love songs. But the interesting part was jk sang a long with js to tease her too, and the words was a romantic words like i love you, jh is prety, jh is my woman. I feel like jk himself who said that and it is the first time i saw him tease her with those kind of words (or it is just my imagination only).

• Like 7

@annatheresia love that scene but the weird thing is kjk's expression his kinda surprise that she doesnt want song as a gift and when jsj said that she doesnt like it when a guy sing it while looking to her eyes his(kjk) expression change it's like now i understand what she mean

• Like 2

By the way, although the episode was about the couple race and this was suppose to highlight the Monday couple, i feel it was in the way for the show ending the MC era. Just look at what Gary said at the end, "Fake couple has it's limit" There is  an obvious wall between them now plus the amount of time the cast called them the fake couple in this episode really signaled the end of the MC era . And during the game where Haha had to lift his wife up, what he said to Gary "You guys have not even kissed" made me feel that Jihyo was in an actual relationship and there was a split second where it showed Kookie "trying to wipe his face/casually hiding his blushing face"

I don't know, usually im not that sharp in spotting these kind of things, but there were definitely alot of Spartace moments.

• Like 7

Guest reikaharu

KJK really interest with marriage these days ^^

About ep 251...like i said before, the staffs need to make MC come back...but like Gary said, fake couple have its limit... we, adults, really can see which one more real...

Though I want SA to come out, but I realize that will affected a lot of people live, the staffs, the members, their family, their career....so as adults i guess they really need to think deeply about what will they do about their relationship in the near future...so they can find their happiness without bothering other's live too much... they're celebrity afterall, sometimes their live not just for their own life...

Just wish that they will find their happiness soon... together or not, as long as they're happy, its okay for me...

ps : but please not with KG ( for JH)...or with KS (for KJK),,,.kekeke...

Edited by reikaharu

ommo.. I wonder what happen in JH's hand... but the first thing that cross my mind is, did she hurt herself in the gym kekeke sorry for my delulu...

cr as tagged

SpartAce fighting!!!11377701_1419965834995795_1324469152_n.j

Edited by SureworxM
  • Like 2

Guest hazy929

Am I the only one who really hates it when they pair song ji hyo with the members, if the members get to be partnered with new celebities ji hyo should also have a hot male to be paired with, I find it unfair that they always pair her with the members. The members reaction also really irritates me, I know that they have been together for 5 years but their reaction is rude to her, it's not like she likes to be teamed with them eachtime either, but she atleast is professional and doesn't let it show. That's why i hope someone tells the PD that when they have a couple game they should invite a guy for jihyo

I am not concerned much about the members' attitude to Jihyo when young girls come. We know they all dote on her and boys are boys, they can be very annoying but caring to her at the same time. But I am with you on how they should also invite a male partner for her whenever there is a couple race and looks like our wish is granted. The actor that plays the director in Ex-Girlfriend club will be coming and pair with her in upcoming couple race. :) (From SBS Running Man FB and also Ji Suk Jin Insta)

@SpartaceJjang Yeah, hopefully it'll end for good. With members aging (not that they are very old but physically it must have taken a toll on them and brings lots of injuries here and there), RM seems to be going through some transition and I hope they can find Jihyo something else and not making her to do MC moment anymore.