[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I've seen (pics of) JK all dressed up in many events.
And then I saw him in this show... it's like his handsome factor has increased by tenfold!

LL1_zps1dbapbws.gifLL2_zpsm4t3pzsd.gif
LL3_zpsyoqkhrid.gifLL4_zpsh7hcwrfv.gif
LL5_zpskfklunrj.jpg
Credit to owners via loveableoneman

Lucky JH is lucky, indeed! Sigh...

@spartace_couplelove I see that you were posting some contents from our fellow SA shippers in ig... well can you please gave credit to the ig's owner? I'm sure they'll appreciate it... Thanks. :)

a little bit off topic... but has anyone seen the making of the teaser for SJH's drama ex-girlfriend club??? its on their thread.. but anyway its really cool and  she has quite a lot of skinship with BH the male lead... as i was watching it i kept on thinking of uri JK oppa... tsk tsk BH better not guest in RM or else hahaha... somebody might get jealous top notch kekekeke....

@spartace_couplelove i think you don't really know how it works in this forum. Mind if I tell you? This is spartace forum, a place where shippers comes share their thought and latest news about sa. We share lots of love here. But we never share any fanfics even though it is related to sa. Plus, fanfics is not real. It is our imagination so I (and everyone) thinks it is kind of off topic. If someone comes and read your fanfics, they could think it is a real news. So, would you mind delete your fanfic post / stop the fanfic post in the future? And as @airplanegirl says, please fix your font. No offense, my dear >:D<

maplekist said: a little bit off topic... but has anyone seen the making of the teaser for SJH's drama ex-girlfriend club??? its on their thread.. but anyway its really cool and  she has quite a lot of skinship with BH the male lead... as i was watching it i kept on thinking of uri JK oppa... tsk tsk BH better not guest in RM or else hahaha... somebody might get jealous top notch kekekeke....

Okay, I know everyone is waiting for the latest update from the latest episode!
This is just a distraction... :D
Well just to point out her choice of colour scheme here...

Ex-Girlfriend Club - Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han interview
Via Mongjifan cr: enews & 닐 닙

..reminds me of her here..
lippy1_zpscevkno8l.jpg
Credit to owner

I'd like to think that she treasured her memory of the night she wore that dress, sitting (soooo closely)next to her oppa in the event. :)
sbs1_zps2m01aqdj.gifsbs2_zps06ew1s8m.gifsbs3_zpsm9wndx7n.gif
Credit to @spartacecouple

Put up your hand if the 2nd gif melt your heart some!

WanZ said: Okay, I know everyone is waiting for the latest update from the latest episode!
This is just a distraction... :D
Well just to point out her choice of colour scheme here...

Ex-Girlfriend Club - Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han interview
Via Mongjifan cr: enews & 닐 닙

..reminds me of her here..

Credit to owner

I'd like to think that she treasured her memory of the night she wore that dress, sitting (soooo closely)next to her oppa in the event. :)

Credit to @spartacecouple

Put up your hand if the 2nd gif melt your heart some!

guys..i can say that ep 242 is one of the wonderful episode that i had ever watch.how naughty and excited JH was with cuty voice and the loudest one among the members in the 1st mission when her han namja become a wolf.when looking at JK smiling face with her naughty behaviour....HAHA :)) :x AND how cute and naughty our Kookie too...

-she- said:speaking of color scheme, there is this pair of red earrings which SJH often wears in RM... it always catches my attention because it's unusual for celebrities to wear a single accessory very often... she's been wearing it for quite some time now... could it be related to couple color scheme?