[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest dinakustina159

i feel the same way @superstar,
this episode killing me...
i think KJK cannot hide his true heart anymore.

Guest dinakustina159

the way Haha face during the kiss like teasing KJK,
and playing KJK jealousy...
Haha always look at KJK when the SJH start to kis...

JK and KS will be on SBS Entertainment Relay tonight at 8pm as part of their CF promotion.

SBS [한밤의TV연예] - 8일(수) 예고 [preview]:

KJK: LKS confess(i'm not sure with this bcoz i never heard the word.xd)

LKS: This hyung,he's a bully!

KJK: LKS likes celebrities (women).

LKS:I saw him kiss with a girl!

Last caption:Fate of tiger & giraffe?

Translation by theyladykooks IG

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/08/lee-kwang-soo-and-kim-jong-kook-rise-next-to-kim-soo-hyun-in-china/

_Kim Jong Kook’s popularity is also skyrocketing in China. The director of his agency, Son Hyung Nam, states, “We even got a request from China to cast Kim Jong Kook as the main character of a movie.”_

Thank you all for sharing so much SA's bits and pieces from the latest episode. :)
Haven't had the privilege of watching it yet but seeing this gif, can't help but noticing how he keeps rubbing his knee.

knee_zpsyquaygns.gif
Credit to owner via @airplanegirl

I sincerely hope that his knee is much much better now :)

And seeing him laugh here... what, you thought no one notices your antics, huh oppa?

stickingcheekout_zps5rw5l1zc.gif
Credit to awesome @airplanegirl

And what does sticking his cheeks out meant? I'm imagining he angled his cheek towards someone's lips for it to be kissed... at least that's what I assume.
So did he do that? Did he do that and JS saw? It must've been so funny... LOL

Guest o_simply

I am sure YJS is a big fan of Spartace!!! Lol... his actions and words always give us clues of the secret couple!

His caring attitude here..
pick2_zpsw5wayhlz.png
Credit to sa_ligercouple via @mersara

... and her caring attitude here. :)
pick1_zpsx2ro3pmh.gif
Credit as tagged

JH was said to maybe helped JK with his mic back in ep 222, while JK is helping JH with something there... perhaps picking up something off her skirt.
Love to see how quick both were in helping each other here, and it was made easier because they were always so close to one another anyway. :)
Something to ponder about... care is also paying attention, tend to, or watch... and its opposite is to ignore, or neglect (thank you online dictionary!).

Just to pointing it out, we can clearly see that they didn't ignore or neglect each other... in fact, it's the opposite! :)

^ And I don't remember if it was already mentioned in the thread or not but JH's leg warmers on her alien outfit actually look like it was cut out from Jong Kook's pants...like, this is an objective observation, not delulu. cuz think about it...jean shorts? jean leg warmers? I don't think so. It's the same color. It's the same material. The edges look cut and unfinished on both the shorts and the leg warmers. Lol, spartace sharing pants. Lol, tell me if I'm seeing things.

kolin said: ^ And I don't remember if it was already mentioned in the thread or not but JH's leg warmers on her alien outfit actually look like it was cut out from Jong Kook's pants...like, this is an objective observation, not delulu. cuz think about it...jean shorts? jean leg warmers? I don't think so. It's the same color. It's the same material. The edges look cut and unfinished on both the shorts and the leg warmers. Lol, spartace sharing pants. Lol, tell me if I'm seeing things.

During JK and Kwang Soo's interview on SBS Entertainment Relay, JK kept teasing Kwang Soo about about his ability to flirt with women easily and Kwang Soo then in frustration, blurted out that he's seen JK kissing a girl at the gym.

Translation by Cassandra @ SA Proboards.

airplanegirl said: During JK and Kwang Soo's interview on SBS Entertainment Relay, JK kept teasing Kwang Soo about about his ability to flirt with women easily and Kwang Soo then in frustration, blurted out that he's seen JK kissing a girl at the gym.

Translation by Cassandra @ SA Proboards.

Guest o_simply

Just for laugh:

We all know that JK is known for being shy with girls. Thus, who may start the kiss ...xD I cant help imagine the situation. . Lol