[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest gracy15_stv

Hello Everyone, i"m new to this forum. But i've shipped this couple since i started watching running man :) Let's hope that they will announce their relationship to public soon ASAP (haha, lol). *Just me and my shipper heart* :D

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

During ep 108, when jk carried gong hyo jin, jh's face was shown for no reason for like 4-5 secs and after that jaesuk said ji hyo ah for no reason too .. keke so that means that jaesuk is reassuring jh its just a game lol .. and afterwards jh replied sth but i m not pretty sure what that is do u guys know??

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

do u guys want to start a a hashtag trend on twitter?? #spartace or sth like that and tweet to sbsnow and pds??

Guest o_simply

I do support ur ideas of being a fan who can secretly ship SA. I strongly believe that when the right time comes and when they are ready to publicly show their relationship, they will not let us down. Keep calm and wait for their announcement!

Guest pxy2006

I agree with what you guys said. And sometimes my heart and mind also say different things. Sometimes from their facial expression and reactions I think they have been together and even wonder whether they watch our reaction to decide whether they tell the public they are together. But sometimes when I watch the PD cut a lot of SA moments in the recent ep, I think they have not been together yet. The more you love, the poorer you are 

Guest pxy2006

The Producer will be started at 9:00 pm 8th May. It has 12 episodes.
Wondering which episode will JK show up. Really look forward to his performance 

pxy2006 said: I agree with what you guys said. And sometimes my heart and mind also say different things. Sometimes from their facial expression and reactions I think they have been together and even wonder whether they watch our reaction to decide whether they tell the public they are together. But sometimes when I watch the PD cut a lot of SA moments in the recent ep, I think they have not been together yet. The more you love, the poorer you are 

Hi everyone, I missed a lot of discussion about SA as in literally huge one! So I will just list my favorites moment of SA(sorry I'm bad in remembering all the number of episodes. 1. Ice peppero game: I mean that was one of the weirdest episode because it's not only us SA fans felt the tension between the two but their own running man family. 2. The second Princess game. SA and big nose hyung got team up together. Both are very comfortable with each others company. Love it when they won the game. 3. Games of the general. Wherein our soldier Sparta protected our Princess ace like anything, too bad I feel that game is a little bit orchestrated; it's obvious that SA will win the game, JK give the game to Dohee. His a gentleman, hehehe because he can easily throw her and protect JH, but of he knows that JH can fend to herself and always lucky. But anyway one of the best moment. Especially they have no idea that they are teammate in the end of the game. 3. Running man member crossing Han River. The unity and loyalty just brought tears to my eyes watching that episode. The underdogs cross Han river unexpectedly. They when the second batch cross it JH give towel sweetly to JK oppa his towel to tend to him. Oh gosh I love that moment! 4. Spy game in the cruise ship. I love the collaboration of both of them. Maybe that's why the PD never made them team because with their wit and strength they will always win the game! Hahaha! 5. The first few episode where, JK is the hunter and he was hiding then confront running JH! Hahaha at that time they are still in the stage of getting comfortable with each other hehehe!