[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@WanZ make me confused.. Keep looking at right hand but can't see clearly..
BTW.. In last pic, is it JK fingers on JH's neck..
Staring intently till my eyes hurt.. Am I seeing things right now??
Too much dedulu-ing perhaps

misszy said: @WanZ make me confused.. Keep looking at right hand but can't see clearly..
BTW.. In last pic, is it JK fingers on JH's neck..
Staring intently till my eyes hurt.. Am I seeing things right now??
Too much dedulu-ing perhaps

Hahaha...sorry @misszy‌ when I see the pose I just remember @MariaG post earlier in which they have similar pose.

When @WanZ said that those pics are different I start to staring ur pic for minutes with my sleepy eyes....It's really look like a fingers. Agree with @secreta‌ we should open this mystery case...whose fingers are they?

typhoonam said: Hahaha...sorry @misszy‌ when I see the pose I just remember @MariaG post earlier in which they have similar pose. When @WanZ said that those pics are different I start to staring ur pic for minutes with my sleepy eyes....It's really look like a fingers. Agree with @secreta‌ we should open this mystery case...whose fingers are they?

typhoonam said: Hahaha...sorry @misszy‌ when I see the pose I just remember @MariaG post earlier in which they have similar pose. When @WanZ said that those pics are different I start to staring ur pic for minutes with my sleepy eyes....It's really look like a fingers. Agree with @secreta‌ we should open this mystery case...whose fingers are they?

Refering to two picture with different angle, (i'm being serious. Lol) for me, it is not jh finger neither jk. But of course it should be someone finger. If that was jh finger, as @WanZ said jh hand would be higher. So, if i was right, doesn't who finger it is, then jk must have rest his arm on jh hand, right? Lol. Hope you understand my conclusion. :D

Looking back at the pic, JK's right hand is on JSJ's shoulder... look at JK's left shoulder's position, it's possible for him to raise and bend his left hand and rest his fingers on JH's neck. :D

Let's say it's JH's hand... try to put your own right hand fingers that far left of your neck, and see how wide/high your arm must've moved. 

You're right...I try JH's hand scenario it quite impossible since her shoulder stick to JK chest and arm...even though she try to bend her arm behind JK's body to reach her neck, it will hard to do...JK's bulky arms will block hers...but it much easier for JK to bend his elbow far to the back and reach JH's neck.

My vote for JK's fingers.