[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

i read from another thread ( leeteuk- kang sora soompi shipper thread). they talked about how korean fans know much about their idols (artists) and it seems a lot of their information is accurate. for eg: K-netizens know about Sungmin's relationship and Nichkhun-Tiffany far away back before they announced but they tend to keep it secret. that's why it make me so curious to know what they talk in SA Naver. they must have more evidences and accurate assumptions than we do.  

gimo3 said:

airplanegirl said: Someone mentioned that JK didn't drink... I need to clarify that JK was drunk in HK on both occasions. The report from last year called them 'drunkards' cause everyone including JK were very obviously tipsy. He was drunk this year too. I get people wanna believe everything he says, but he's a 39 year old man. He's allowed to drink to de-stress every now and then. And @merada is right. They do film for at least 10 hours. What you see is a very edited footage.

WanZ said: gimo3 said:

airplanegirl said: Someone mentioned that JK didn't drink... I need to clarify that JK was drunk in HK on both occasions. The report from last year called them 'drunkards' cause everyone including JK were very obviously tipsy. He was drunk this year too. I get people wanna believe everything he says, but he's a 39 year old man. He's allowed to drink to de-stress every now and then. And @merada is right. They do film for at least 10 hours. What you see is a very edited footage.

mywebfoot said: Hello Spartace shippers. I've been quietly lurking here for a while. Not quite a shipper, but I do, I really do see something interesting going on with these two. At the very least, it's a deep and meaningful friendship with these two.
Saw this on @spartacecouple's tumblr 
tumblr_ncyyjsAeVL1tjxrelo4_250.gif

Inspired by this moment, I wrote this drabble this morning. Hope it's ok to share here. 

Guest mywebfoot

@typhoonam‌ yeah that dumb phone. Throw it away :)

They clearly have a good friendship. What I think about with these two is the whole best friends-to-lovers dilemma. It's like the story in "9 Ends 2 Outs". :D

Can anyone explain this to me?
I'm thinking and I'm befuddled right now...
I know nothing about IG so can anyone tell me... is this his account or not?

4q3f52.png

Okay, further check proves this is not his account. Phewwwwwwwww...
And this person claims he/she is KJK's fan.
And he/she wrote this, which literally made my heart stop beating.
Impostor? Quack fan? What are you??

Guest grace12

WanZ said:

4q3f52.png

Guest ngocanhtoday

grace12 said: WanZ said:

4q3f52.png

Guest nadzserenity

just as @grace12 said JK's official instagraaccount is KJK76. He just opened an account latelyYes I think that's when Gary appeared as cameo in ER

Yes, kjk76 is KJK legit IG account...
and the one up there is a 'fan' account... full of KG and MC pics.
I'm laughing at myself.

Come to think of it, this person maybe is a true KJK fan, only not SA fan.
LOL laughing at myself again!