[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

13 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

I'm glad that post was a helpful one, I felt sorry since I rushed with my speculation without verifying the information.

Thanks for the info. :D 

About rushing, absolutely not a problem. It’s always been very obvious to me how much you care about SA, and I truly appreciate everything you do for them, and us. I look forward to reading everyone’s posts, especially yours. Keep them coming, alright? 

:heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, skyblue09 said:

Today is the wedding of Ryu Hyun Jin right? I saw YJS, JSJ and LKS' photos in the wedding. Did SJH attend? :)

Anyone knows if KJK’s singing? He’s pretty tight with Ryu Hyun Jin. Thanks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Anyone knows if KJK’s singing? He’s pretty tight with Ryu Hyun Jin. Thanks.

yeah he is. there are a few videos up on instagram already.

EDIT :  Btw, JH did attend although she and JK couldnt be seen in the photoshoot thingy in the beginning of weddings (honest to god i have no idea what its called hahahaha)

see 2nd pic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

11 minutes ago, meowpowwx3 said:

Btw, JH did attend although she and JK couldnt be seen in the photoshoot thingy in the beginning of weddings

How can someone almost bare faced, wearing a very conservative, button down shirt, look so effortlessly beautiful? I swear, after two hours of hair and makeup, and wearing my best outfit, I’ll still look like something a cat caught during the night. Where do I complain? :wink:

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

How can someone almost bare faced, wearing a very conservative, button down shirt, look so effortlessly beautiful? I swear, after two hours of hair and makeup, and wearing my best outfit, I’ll still look like something a cat caught during the night. Where do I complain? :wink:

:lol: we are beautiful in our own way lets just stay that way...and she is beautiful beyond words,  lets not compete with her! :D thats why she is my girl crush forever :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Oh, wow! Jihyo & Jongkook look so good. :wub:

I was worried that Jihyo didn't attend since I couldn't find any pictures of her. Thank you so much to those who posted on here. 

I wonder if Jihyo got emotional while watching Jongkook sing to this lovely couple like she did during JSJ's member of the week episode. To be honest I was getting a little emotional hearing JK sing in some of these instagram videos I can't imagine Jihyo. lol Jongkook's voice really is so beautiful. 

• Like 4

Anyone found the photo shoot about jk coming? Or haha? Or jh?, just want to know that, just ks sj and js video that i see, other i don't found it. 

Edit : maybe you guys not understand what i mean, what i mean is the photo shoot like the red carpet and waving for reporter something like that

7 minutes ago, jihyo658 said:

@danburo I haven't seen any for JH and JK pop up but I did finally see one of Haha. Looks like he may have not gone in front of the cameras like the others did (LKS, YJS, SJS), I suspect Jihyo and Jongkook might have done the same.

Ok tq, good sign, i just see 1 photo and 1 video for jk and 1 photo for jh. 

As long they still sneaky we still have a chance

Seeing magnet mode is on is all I asked for :D

edit:

Out of curiosity.. because I never really pay attention to other things Korean outside RM and Twice.. Was Ryu's relationship known for a long time? From what little I googled, they been in relationship since '15.. and thats about as far as I know.. Do peoples in Korea know?

Edited by smartace
Question!

(cr.  theyladykooks )

JK did a short interview for KBS 2 'Entertainment weekly and said (jokingly) he wants to sue cha tae hyun for making up rumours of him having an american girlfriend. hmm....he wants to sue cha tea hyun for those rumors but stays quiet or brings up past love lines when talking of others. interesting.:wink:

Here's the clip if anyone is interested. Sadly there isn't any english subs so I don't know what else is said in the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCWD1wJcobk&feature=youtu.be

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, smartace said:

Was Ryu's relationship known for a long time? From what little I googled, they been in relationship since '15.. and thats about as far as I know.. Do peoples in Korea know?

IIRC their agencies just of the blue announced they were dating each other last year and planned to get married. I think it was around September. I remember seeing translation accounts mentioning it. :)

• Thanks 1