[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

The big reason why the KJK-YEH loveline worked was because it was pretty clear even though it was a loveline, they clearly had attraction towards each other and they affirmed it in words and actions in xman games.

Even the monday couple kinda worked because Gary was so open of his attraction to jihyo, jokingly or not.

The latest Kwangsoo and Somin tussle in the snow was very suspicious to me because playfighting in an agressice way a very childhood way of expressing attraction towards another, especially the length and intensity of it

With Spartace I'm often torn between "they're really together" or " there just really good friends" that might have some attraction towards each other. Cause it's not obvious, editors have rarely put Spartace as a romantic angle, more they get stuff done 

9 minutes ago, Adines Nugraha said:

just to clarify, we are talking the Jung So Min who guested in ep 237, right ?

I thought you was talking about JSM because a lot of people still write her name as JUNG instead of JEON LOL. My bad :D 

And yeah Jung So Min sure ressembles YEH. I don't know if you know about this, but when YEH was so popular back in the days, many koreans including newbies actresses did plastic surgery to ressemble YEH. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, revolu said:

The big reason why the KJK-YEH loveline worked was because it was pretty clear even though it was a loveline, they clearly had attraction towards each other and they affirmed it in words and actions in xman games

Actually not only KJK-YEH combination was a well welcomed loveline in SK. Almost every loveline KJK played was a blast, then got attention and appreciation from kviewers. There was KJK-Hyori, KJK-PYJ (where people thought they were dating outside of FO since she appeared so close to KJK after appearing in his MV), KJK-GoAra, KJK-SooAe, KJK-MGY, ... And if you watch closely it wasn't because of the games or whatever, in the KJK-YEH loveline the most famous moment people remember about them isn't their compatibility it's the "of course" moment that became a trademark in SK.

KJK-MGY got a lot of positive comments from knets even when it was clear KJK was treating MGY like a little sister whom he admire her talent for acting and the way she grow up to be a refined little lady. Even so and despite the huge age gap, knets supported the loveline. So I don't think it was mainly because KJK and his partner poured their feelings while playing the loveline.     

• Like 5

18 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

Actually not only KJK-YEH combination was a well welcomed loveline in SK. Almost every loveline KJK played was a blast, then got attention and appreciation from kviewers. There was KJK-Hyori, KJK-PYJ (where people thought they were dating outside of FO since she appeared so close to KJK after appearing in his MV), KJK-GoAra, KJK-SooAe, KJK-MGY, ... And if you watch closely it wasn't because of the games or whatever, in the KJK-YEH loveline the most famous moment people remember about them isn't their compatibility it's the "of course" moment that became a trademark in SK.

i agree with you, KJK-YEH was famous because of the "of course" game

in ep 109, when YJS ask Son Yeon Jae if she knew who is YEH, she respond by doing the "of course" scene

and in ep 278 when LKS said that what makes him and his fellow soldier during his military service day was the "of course" scene

talking about PYJ, i couldn't help but to remember the scene in ep 37, when PYJ said that she met KJK earlier in the changing room, SJH look really angry and upset, to the point she had to hit KJK's back and arm :D 

and ofc, after that YJS somehow felt the need to said that SJH is the 3rd person who could control KJK

18 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

I thought you was talking about JSM because a lot of people still write her name as JUNG instead of JEON LOL. My bad :D 

And yeah Jung So Min sure ressembles YEH. I don't know if you know about this, but when YEH was so popular back in the days, many koreans including newbies actresses did plastic surgery to ressemble YEH

hahaha it's okay, their name and initial is quite similiar, so no wonder you got confused :D 

and i didn't know about that before, thank you very much for the info.

SK showbiz  really tough i guess, to the point some people willing to do plastic surgery to ressemble famous people

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

That PYJ episode where YJS said SJH was the 3rd person who could control KJK is where I started to rewatch from the beginning and look for moments between these 2 specifically. And I been in the ship forever.. 

It wasnt until this last few months that I found this thread tho. I never googled for Spartace :D

• Like 5

17 hours ago, elevenpapitus said:

JK said in the interview of HK that he was preparing both solo album and Turbo album:D

Thanks for the info, I knew about the solo album but not the Turbo album too. Singer KJK is working hard. 

10 hours ago, smartace said:

One and Only Journey Home ... 

One and Only J H ...

That was interesting :wink: 

Actually KJK released an album before in 2012 with the Title "Journey Home" and what's interesting is that album contain the famous song that almost all of SA shippers beleive it was written for SJH which is "So pretty". 

That song was recorded at CJES entertainement studio with rumors from TVXQ fans that they saw KJK and SJH hugging in front of the building.

Years ago, many shippers speculated that SA started dating nearing the end of 2012, well it can be true since "So pretty" was the only song recorded in another studio (which is SJH ex's). There is another thing I find interesting, which is the length of the song. "So pretty" is around 2:49, it is the shortest song in the album. I think KJK wanted to dedicate a song to SJH no matter what in his Journey Home album, so maybe he rushed a little bit to record the song and add it to the album before its release. Also making it the only song recorded on another studio is kind of strange. And, if what TVXQ fans said can be considered true, then it's more of the reason why that song was kind of dedication to SJH. I will add a little delulu here, if SJH was with KJK that day then there is a chance that he recorded that song in her presence right :wink: 

I deleted a part of my post because I went ahead with some speculation thinking it was a sure information turn out it was a wishful thinking of a member here :D Sorry if my poist confused some of you. 

I remember in his 22nd Asian TV awards interview, KJK insisted that his upcoming solo album will be about his real life experiences during the past 5years, which means from 2013 till 2017 right, isn't this the same period most of SA shippers agree upon that SA have been dating for :wink: Also this album is going to be released in 2018, isn't this the same year we speculate SA is going to get married in?? Is KJK going to propose through this album?? I'm really becoming a strange person because of those two LOL.

From KJK's wonderful songs, I still think "uri/we" is clearly one of the songs that talks about SA using RM as the relation between the boy and the girl. It's really interesting :wink: 

[English]
Our relationship that is not the same when we first started
Same richard simmons we are like spears and shields
We could of been As one
But now I want it
And you are blaming me
How many times
I was there for you
When your
boys were talking richard simmons
I still – up wit you
You running man
Who is running away from me only in the opposite way
I still need you now
But where are you
Your nametag
have been wanting to hit my heart
It was all show
Say it now
As you know
I can only tolerate what I can tolerate
If you want it Then I’ll give it
But you have get wit it
Tell me yes or no
Baby are we good to go
You know it too
That a woman like me doesn’t exists

Lovin’u, this song that is calling for you
My melody that is going towards your position
Shoutin’u, if my desperate heart
hears it, in this way
Don’t leave me
Let us two be happy like this
like one day is a thousand days
Shining brightly and beautifully
Like now let’s
Shining bright n
holding on tight

Althought it gives me goosebumps,
but because of you I feel like I can fly
Perhaps this feeling is only once,
but still now I still want to think
it is important
Although I don’t know the expiration date
of this feeling,
subjectively signed for two
A little Wine Vibe
After being matured for a long time
the depth and value are different
Us two together

During those incompetent days, someone like you
Was created, thanks to your mom
Since there is nothing more precious than family
Getting to know you as much as your family
A girl like you broke the guard
to my heart when I was caught off guard
So please don’t leave me now
We are the perfect man and woman than anyone else

hears it, in this way
Don’t leave me

I am a bad guy
I make you cry
The thing that I hope for
is for you to understand it like it’s a given
Now I will treat you better
not making you cry
I also know it well
That a woman like you doesn’t exist
I’m good to go
Tell me yes or no yes!!

hears it, in this way
Don’t leave me
Let us two be happy like this
like one day is a thousand days
Shining brightly and beautifully
Like now let’s
Shining bright n
holding on tight

We live in trust
Let’s talk about love
We live in love
Dararara dararara yeah

We live in trust
Let’s talk about love
We live in love
Darara dararara yeah

[Korean Lyrics] Naver Music – http://m.music.naver.com/track/index.nhn?trackId=5893910
[English] by KJKINTL
[Romanisation] by KJKINTL

• Like 6

I think it was just a misunderstanding, guys. :D 

Putting aside the title of KJK’s upcoming solo album, I really appreciate the information provided by @saissuspicious. Since we just started a new year, I took some time to look back, and knew that we had discussed Journey Home previously, but couldn’t recall where in the 900+ pages. I was frankly too lazy to search, so now I don’t have to. Thanks for making it easy for me.

And, @saissuspicious, a special thanks for taking the time to not only provide the audio but also the lyrics for “We.” The mention of RM, as well as the collab of K. Will, Jessie, and Turbo was unexpected, but also wonderful. Also, thanks for your insight re: the length of “So Pretty.” That hasn’t dawned on me previously, so I appreciate it. :D 

I love music in general, but especially KJK’s, and look forward to his next album, especially if it will be more biographical.

:heart:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

Family?

Oh Oh oh..

Forgive my incoherence.. Guess it was there staring at us all this time? If this song is truly what he was thinking.. they havent actually date yet at that time.. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, smartace said:
10 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

Family?

Well when the girl is born to be a beauty, a well educated person or a precious woman to someone, then men usually would say "thanks to your mom for giving birth to you".

About the family issue, wasn't KJK the one who kept giving informations about SJH's brother CSM :wink: When we watched episode 360, we were shocked about the way KJK kept praising CSM openly when he himself reminded LKS to get away from JSM's family matter. So if you ask me about family then we can say yes he knows her family :wink: 

@mn0096 I'm glad that post was a helpful one, I felt sorry since I rushed with my speculation without verifying the information.

• Like 4