[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

3 hours ago, Jwan said:

1:44 XD Even these older women are known about his relation with her XD

1 hour ago, Jwan said:

http://youtu.be/hJWtQbgvPPQ   look kjk became angry when they told him if he date sjh And he ask  the people do not misunderstand <_< XD 

Wow Jwan, your delusions are stronger than any shippers out there. Are you really using these interviews as proof? Do you know how Song Joongki and Song Hye Kyo (Descendants of the Sun) denied their relationship to death? Suddenly, they announced that they are getting married. Those grandmothers do not know JK personally, they only know the old news that JK liked Yoon Eun Hye. What should JK tell those grandmothers? Should he say, "Hey, shut up, I already moved on from Yoon Eun Hye." Yoon Eun Hye and JK are old news, just like those grandmothers. Damn boy, you just hate Jihyo that's why you refuse to accept reality. The truth hurts and you wanted to share your pain with others. Don't get me wrong, I ship Dongwook and JIhyo so much, I sometimes refuse to admit that JK and JH could be a couple. But based on JK and JH's interactions, I can't deny the fact that my ship might sink in the future. 

2 hours ago, Jwan said:

Guys Did you try this Polygraph before they are saying it reveals the truth  if you are don't say it As it happened with kjk  XD  :lol:

If this polygraph toy is true, don't you think all crimes and murders will be solved by now? We'll just get the suspects to put their hand on this device, then poof, we'll know if the criminal is telling the truth. You really are next level on the mental disability scale.

Also, if JK is in love with Eun Hye, why would he be so intimate with another woman? JK hinted in his recent interview that he will be getting married, can you explain why would he hug Jihyo when he is about to get married to another woman? Please explain this behind-the-scenes intimacy and skinship of JK and JH. You are using a toy and a bunch of grandmothers as proof versus the reality of the intimacy of JK and JH.

EXPLAIN THIS. IF A MAN IS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN, WHY IS HE THIS INTIMATE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN? Brother-sister love? JK is also close to Somin, why is he not like this with Somin? He should be hugging Somin too but I never saw a behind-the-scenes moment that he was this close to Somin. I'm still wishing for Dongwook and Jihyo to come together but I would be happy if JK will be the man she marries. I dare you to answer my questions and I'll slap you with evidence. Get ready to go to the hospital, your heart might not be able to handle the pain of reality.

Edited by trendingnews
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1

33 minutes ago, Jwan said:

Translate the important part /kim jong kook :- she's my sister (Donsuing) I want to thank her XD is there some one call his gf my sister :glasses:

Haha, are you Korean? Do you know that some women who married older men, call their husbands "oppa" which means older brother? Do you also know that when men who marry women older than them, they call them "noona" or older sister? The term sister or brother is not specific to a sibling-like relationship. It is a term of endearment in the Korean culture. Get your facts straight. :glasses:

Edited by trendingnews
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, Jwan said:

Translate the important part /kim jong kook :- she's my sister (Donsuing) I want to thank her XD is there some one call his gf my sister :glasses:

before the announcing of the marriage, the song-song couple especially SHK always claimed that she saw SJK as her dongseng, she always hang out with him becoz they treat her (SJK and YAI) as their noona but look now, less than 1 month they will become husband and wife and if you are an arabic, you should know that when you are not welcome here in this house (SA shippers, you should go already and not being stubborn in insisting them to accept your opinion, your opinion is just yr opinion), if this is sinking ship, let us be, we never bother you and yr ship and you should never bother us too

• Like 1

when JK said that they seems to be an ahjussi with those joke then looked at JH then JH giving that shy smile at him is omg the cutest~

Jong Kook: When I have crush on someone, I like to tease her so if she asks me what I'm doing, I'd say: "Everything except, thinking about you"

then you can see Ji Hyo's mong face~ not until HaHa and everyone laughed hard then JH must have realized "Ah i should laugh too" 

The mong face of Ji Hyo represents like sitting beside someone you're sweet with then suddenly talking about his crush infront of you:wink:

then when YJS asked what the girl's would reply to that JH said "Please ask me"

omg hahaha was the subtitle correct? i'm rolling here~ and why JS didn't ask JH! why! why! I want more of Spartace lmao~ maybe JH would slip her mouth to say or reveal something kekeke~

then when asked what are you going to say when your gf asked you how many have you dated? JK answered that he would tell everything then when it's JH's turn JS said "Ji Hyo likes it when men are honest" 

our spartace really gets along well~

SR and SM get to act coz they both answered same then JH leaning so much on JK is sooo gold~ 

• Like 4

@JwanLet me just repeat myself, in Korean culture calling someone a sister or a brother is not exclusive to siblings or sibling-like relationships. Some men who married older women call their wives "noona" or older sister. Women who married older men, call their husbands "oppa" or older brother. I even watched Korean celebrities mention that they call their husbands or wives as "oppa" or 'noona'. It is a term of endearment. ENDEARMENT, search for the meaning of this word. Even Song Hye Kyo said that Joongki was her dongsaeng, but now they are getting married. Reporting you won't stop you from spreading your ignorance. You will think that we are offended and believe that you've won. Sorry, the pieces of evidence are stacking up against you.

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1

Thanks to myspartace for noting this moment. I was eager to see what had been said before this.

After JH and the male guest had that game where he said "you are the first" and JH hit him on the head, JK said it was coz he lacked confidence. JK then said, "It's okay to tell 'you are the first' to your girlfriend' if you love her a lot". Then JH did this poking action like she agrees. According to JS, JH likes the honest type who confesses his past dating history to their GF. We saw JK is that type. But from the action, looks like she would take it as an exception if JK told her that. The expression on her face reminded me of the time he said "our beautiful JHsshi".  There, she took a moment to understand he was talking about her and then looked really pleased. The same here, she took a moment to realize that he is talking about his current GF, that is her. 

Also the part where SM asked the male guest, "how come you are such a good kisser then?", JH got pretty embarrassed and hid behind JK. When they had that good kisser ranking game too in one of the episodes, JH was prodding JK to go and fight for it. And then you had LKS teasing JK that he had muscles even on his tongue (which one of the posters here thought was about JK being a good kisser).

Thank you @saissuspicious. I also thought she was either raising his hand or lowering her lips as if to kiss his hand, but then I thought I was being too delu. Glad that you also noticed the same thing. We cannot be entirely sure since it gets cut off, but that to me seems a strong possibility. Also I loved how you said people do it when they are blessed to have someone as a partner.

Got a really tough week ahead. But SA moments yesterday have given me a burst of energy. 

I am taking back my words. Think JK's cheese works coz it comes straight from the heart. LOL It is kind of like his songs. They talk about this impossible kind of love, but since he sings it straight from his heart, it works. During the blind date too, he had said something like he won't look at another woman however beautiful she is coz the woman he loves will be the most beautiful to him. He said something like he won't be saying it for the sake of saying but he will be saying that coz he truly believes it. 

I feel like when we see them, we are seeing a couple who have been able to survive everything coz they have had that much of love for each other. It is also truly wonderful how much they have begun to resemble each other down the years - it may be because they are a couple, but there is also this feeling that they were just meant to be. 

SA's becoming more bold and I'm LIKING IT. Each month have contained some sort of spicy SA interaction, each being more spicy than the previous, so I wonder what's in store for the last two months of the year.

Two and a half months till end of the year; we best hear the good news before that!  

What a coincidence that the cameras are rolling and start to pan down when they're like that, hmmm...

I can't imagine them walking like that from the start cause that's a funny/awkward position to be in, so presumably the production crew gave them a heads up that cameras are rolling, which means this whole act is deliberate. 

You can see that before they are shown on camera, JK and JH casually have their arm around each other's shoulder. Then, when they become more in centered and focused, JH forcibly brings his arm down closer, and JK naturally just links his arms together, like a headlock lol. For some reason, I feel like this sequence of action between JH and JK is completely natural and it feels like it's just instincts kicking in. Without breaking stride or interrupting, JH just does her own thing with JK and JK just instinctively follows through. And their steps are in sync with one another, which makes it even better lol. 

Oh, and I'm referring to the opening sequence; just a clarification.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Triky said:

SA's becoming more bold and I'm LIKING IT. Each month have contained some sort of spicy SA interaction, each being more spicy than the previous, so I wonder what's in store for the last two months of the year.

Two and a half months till end of the year; we best hear the good news before that!  

What a coincidence that the cameras are rolling and start to pan down when they're like that, hmmm...

I can't imagine them walking like that from the start cause that's a funny/awkward position to be in, so presumably the production crew gave them a heads up that cameras are rolling, which means this whole act is deliberate. 

You can see that before they are shown on camera, JK and JH casually have their arm around each other's shoulder. Then, when they become more in centered and focused, JH forcibly brings his arm down closer, and JK naturally just links his arms together, like a headlock lol. For some reason, I feel like this sequence of action between JH and JK is completely natural and it feels like it's just instincts kicking in. Without breaking stride or interrupting, JH just does her own thing with JK and JK just instinctively follows through. And their steps are in sync with one another, which makes it even better lol. 

Exactly. In the last part, you can see JK staring at Jihyo when Kwangsoo was about to make his pick.

Edited by trendingnews
  • Like 1

Watching with subs RN and noticed 2 things:

1. During the cheesy pick up line part, JH kept on asking JS to ask her also but they didn't show it. This is when JK was telling how he teases his crush while texting her. They made JK say his line, asked Bo Mi, then before So Min, you could see JH talking to JS. The subs said "please aske me too" but didn't happen

2. The second question was about the past dating record. Whether they would be honest, ask the same question, tell the number of people he/she dated or say that she is his first and last love. JK kept on saying that he'll tell everything. Then they make JK and SM play it out. This time, they asked the male guest then JS suddenly tells him to say it to JH coz he knows the JH likes an honest man. I wonder, wonder who's the other honest man in the room. LOL.

Will get back to watching now. 

• Like 4

wow, i just away for no more than half a day and we got another shipper-attack ? AMAZING :D 

@Jwan

where have you been all this time ? lol

i laugh really really hard on the so called "evidence" you gave, specially the "polygraph" thing. as someone has said, that one was just a toy.....A T-O-Y

i suggest you search on google how polygraph machine look like, so you could differentiate between the real device and the toy one

@trendingnews

wow, thank you so much for being here and repelling the intruder with the other members.

On 10/16/2017 at 8:33 AM, trendingnews said:

Haha, are you Korean? Do you know that some women who married older men, call their husbands "oppa" which means older brother? Do you also know that when men who marry women older than them, they call them "noona" or older sister? The term sister or brother is not specific to a sibling-like relationship. It is a term of endearment in the Korean culture. Get your facts straight. :glasses:

yup, you are totally right :D

remember when park shin hye, kim woo bin and choi jin hyuk guested in RM ? 

during the game in the pool, HH was angry to KJK because he couldn't push PSH to the pool.

KJK : she's a dongsaeng i really care about

HH : that's how my mom and my dad got together too :D

so calling someone your dongsaeng, doesn't mean you couldn't date her.....it's just show how close you are with her

anywa, talking about the sidehug moment in the beginning. the other members didn't react or say anything to them, as if seeing KJK and SJH like that is a normal thing

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

wow, i just away for no more than half a day and we got another shipper-attack ? AMAZING :D 

@Jwan

where have you been all this time ? lol

i laugh really really hard on the so called "evidence" you gave, specially the "polygraph" thing. as someone has said, that one was just a toy.....A T-O-Y

i suggest you search on google how polygraph machine look like, so you could difference between the real device and the toy one

@trendingnews

wow, thank you so much for being here and repelling the intruder with the other members.

yup, you are totally right :D

remember when park shin hye, kim woo bin and choi jin hyuk guested in RM ? 

during the game in the pool, HH was angry to KJK because he couldn't push PSH to the pool.

KJK : she's a dongsaeng i really care about

HH : that's how my mom and my dad got together too :D

so calling someone your dongsaeng, doesn't mean you couldn't date her.....it's just show how close you are with her

anywa, talking about the sidehug moment in the beginning. the other members didn't react or say anything to them, as if seeing KJK and SJH like that is a normal thing

I'm just a silent lurker here. Like I said I ship Dongwook and Jihyo but I support Spartace because it's the ship that is closer to being true. I hate when people act high and mighty like Jwan. If they don't want the ship then simply get out. If you check the comment section on Kshowonline, Spartace shippers are getting attacked left and right. They are being insulted by Spartace haters. I can't understand the hate towards the ship. Seriously, why can't people just let people have their own choices?

• Like 4

The line where KJK answered SM "You'll be number one if we get married." caught my attention. My immediate thought was that there he goes again talking about marriage. :lol:

I just wanted to ask when will today's shoot (Kang Daniel as the guest) air? Thanks! :D

• Like 2

11 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Also the part where SM asked the male guest, "how come you are such a good kisser then?", JH got pretty embarrassed and hid behind JK. When they had that good kisser ranking game too in one of the episodes, JH was prodding JK to go and fight for it. And then you had LKS teasing JK that he had muscles even on his tongue (which one of the posters here thought was about JK being a good kisser).

I really enjoy it when I share a special thought with someone. :wink: Yesterday I was about to post something regarding the "good kisser" moment but it was too late and I had to go to bed. But seeing your post I was smiling from ear to ear LOL. Since we share the same thought I will post some clips on behalf of you and those who thought the same way :wink: 

When I saw SJH hiding behind KJK's back when JSM asked "then why are you a good kisser", I was immediately reminded of the time SJH hide behind her oppa's back in embarrasement during episode 332, when the doctor told HAHA he needs to hurry up and make children since his urogenital organs became weaker. It's something gfs do when a sexual/intimate topic is opened and they feel shy because it seems everyone eyes will turn to them LOL. It's because they feel shy and not because of the topic's nature since they are not some high school students. 

In the video below you can start at 5:40 minutes.

We discussed this before, when it was episode 347, JDY ranked the members from best to worst kisser, before answer was handed SJH was pushing KJK to fight with guys for the best kisser spot, I wonder how she knows her friend is a good a kisser?!!!!!

And the infamous abs on KJK's tongue because he trained his mouth with dumbells, and of course the camera rolling to a shy SJH :wink: 

Another thing I noticed is when JSM asks JSR about "how come I'm your first date, when you are a good kisser", after SJH hid herself behind KJK's back, suddenly KJK was reminded of something then jumped from his seat and said "oh yeah, they ask you that". Did SA have this kind of conversation before :wink: 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, skyblue09 said:

The line where KJK answered SM "You'll be number one if we get married." caught my attention. My immediate thought was that there he goes again talking about marriage. :lol:

I just wanted to ask when will today's shoot (Kang Daniel as the guest) air? Thanks! :D

End of oct or early nov..

• Like 1

Wow KJK is really amusing, if you watch him closely you will know he knows exactly what makes men/women jealous and what you can/can't do if you are married, aout to get married or dating someone earnestly. He knows what makes a skinship acceptable and what not. When he was filming IB, at the cafe he met some of his fans, the woman depiste her being a little bit old maybe even older than him, it made KJK wonder if she will be okay if her husband saw her hugging him when the episode goes on air. Then I really wanted to ask him what about your soon to be wife feelings :wink: 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, everyoursjamie said:

788391b5737c67385d.gif

Am I the only one who is hoping for this to be an item? Having Jong Kook or Ji Hyo interview about this ot their current status... I know in Korea it's hard for a celebrity to have a dating issue and to admit they are dating but I'm so sick of those... i hope sooner they'll be brave enough to admit it :wink: "if ever they have something really going on between them"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, saissuspicious said:

Wow KJK is really amusing, if you watch him closely you will know he knows exactly what makes men/women jealous and what you can/can't do if you are married, aout to get married or dating someone earnestly. He knows what makes a skinship acceptable and what not. When he was filming IB, at the cafe he met some of his fans, the woman depiste her being a little bit old maybe even older than him, it made KJK wonder if she will be okay if her husband saw her hugging him when the episode goes on air. Then I really wanted to ask him what about your soon to be wife feelings :wink: 

Him being conscious and cautious abt the husband feelings if the husband saw the wife hugging him means he knows the boundaries of skinship!  It also means that he himself knows how it feels when he sees his wife/gf hugging other man!  He is concern with others feelings,  how much more the feelings of his future wife!  As we noticed nowadays he is getting more serious abt the marriage thing!  I bet the rm staff and members knows already that he is in a serious relationship since we saw in few eps back when pd excluded him as the "single men" not showing his pic only ks&sc.  SM slip of the tongue wen she considered him married.  So i guess if he is really serious in getting married he wud avoid extra intimate skinship to any women specie including jh!  He would consider his future wife feelings! I bet the hyungs also would remind him, they wouldn't also tease him or even encourage him to be with other women anymore.  But walaaah what do we see,  the hyungs letting them have their own time and moments,  JS is more than eager to want them together to be send to punishment,  JS telling jh before to stop being cute to his couple partner ('coz he knows someone is not pleased), KS&SM not bothering them wen they were eating,  JS comparing them to kwangmin (note:its a couple game), SJ questioning jk choice and why not choosing jh (hell its his choice why question)  and so many to mention!  

So again if it's not SJH,  and really not SJH,  what the hell KJK are you doing with SJH?  Aren't you worried of your wife's reaction?  Who is this Saint are you marrying???  

• Like 11