[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I googled translate the caption from the PD notes for the throwback pics...its really something fishy tho, hahaha:wub: some of it i dont even understand the meaning lol 

1) JK push JH - eps 338
지효야아~ 오빠가 밀어줄게~
이거놔아아!!

jihyoyaa~ oppaga mil-eojulge~
igeonwaaa!!

ENGLISH : Ji Hyo Ya ~ I'll push you brother ~
Let this go!

2) JK sitting behind JH - eps 338
찡찡지효의 모습도 정말 사랑스럽죠?!

jjingjjingjihyoui moseubdo jeongmal salangseuleobjyo?!

ENGLISH : I'm really loving the look of Jungjung JiHyo !?

3) JH stared at JK? - eps 339
어찌~나 열심히 게임을 하더니!

eojji~na yeolsimhi geim-eul hadeoni!

ENGLISH : I played a game so hard!

4) JH hug JK - eps 346
이렇게! 사랑합시다!♡ (어색어색)

ileohge! salanghabsida!♡ (eosaeg-eosaeg)

ENGLISH : like this! Let's love! ♡ (awkward awkward)

• Like 4

Guest athoughtcloud1

Watched the episode RAW. Quite a lot of talking, so need subs to understand it. The first part with the whole cast had some SA moments, but then the teams got divided. Bulk of the screen time, almost 70% went to YJS' team, around 20% to JH's and around 5-10% to JK's team. The main PD, Chul Min, accompanied YJS' team, the 2nd in line Hwanjin accompanied JH's team and the junior most PD went with JK's team and the screen time was in that order.

I thought the screen time was clearly unfair, but more than that, I thought the missions were all pretty commonplace. JS' team had to find a bathhouse,JH's team had to find some food item and JK's team only got around to suggesting a member to go diving (which is LKS). The jeju team at least had a mission which resembled RM of old - something adventurous while the other two were things which they needn't go all the way abroad to accomplish. Yes, it is funny when the members have to speak in a language they are not comfortable in, but then that shouldn't be the main mission. There were funny moments for me here and there during YJS' team mission in Japan and I can understand they want to showcase his and SJ's interaction with So Min since it is about team building as well as focus on the new member, but at one point JS and SM were just having a bowl of noodles. At some point, I wondered whether the PDs had forgotten that there is something called editing. So for me, the Japanese mission didn't really deserve that much screen time. Nothing exciting was happening in all the 3 missions (since we didn't get to see LKS do his dive), so can't really understand why there wasn't any attempt to give the 3 teams fair screen time. JH's team could have got at least 10% more screen time (Se Chan is also a new member and you don't really need him to be on YJS' team to get his share) and JK's team could have done with something more than LKS being chosen for the mission. Forget KJK, Jeon Do Yeon is the guest and a funny guest at that. Surely she deserved a bit more screen time.

Next episode, YJS is with JH and Se Chan. So she might get more screen time and perhaps the next new member to get highlighted will be Se Chan since the new member with YJS gets quite a lot of screen time (in this episode, it was So Min). JK is with Hyorin and Suk Jin. Unless there be a loveline, don't think he will get that much screen time if this goes the same way.

It feels good when we see 8 people together and their group missions are funny (though they are doing an overkill of the dangerous room concept which was fabulous in the Christmas episode), but then the missions these days leave me baffled. Will wait for the subs.

Guest athoughtcloud1

This is so cute! Is she making him sit closer to her or checking his knee?

347a_zpsa5e00g8h.gif

347e_zpsa7isiiio.gif

347b_zpsctcqfkvq.gif

347f_zpsvmyl36il.gif

347c_zpslegzsb0n.gif

347d_zpsnbqseigh.gif

cre: remember_0w0 and elevenpapitus, SA baidu

Wish we had more group missions. The opening was fun!

hey guys i don't know if you have heard it, Song Ji Hyo is now the new model for cosmetic brand VIDI VICI and she recently had her first CF photoshoot for them, she looks absolutly stunning her pictures have been posted in the song ji hyo thread and on other sites like Hallyu take a look at them :)

https://onehallyu.com/topic/507246-song-ji-hyo-goddess-like-beauty-for-vidi-vici/

Honestly why did they ever cut JH's singing part in the RM fanmeets? She's not the best singer, but her voice is pretty good. I don't mind her dancing, it's awkwardly cute. The video below is from the 2014 fm

• Like 4

Guest athoughtcloud1

@chelseafjl8 So Gary really changed his number! At first, I thought the members were joking about Gary not responding to their messages! Perhaps he got inundated with messages asking about his marriage and wants some breathing space. I think fans should just let him be and give him time to respond to everything.

After seeing the episode subbed, my opinion on the episode hasn't changed much. I enjoyed the first half and how the members were caught unawares about the trip, but not the second half which tested my patience at times. I think the team should be careful about the allocation of screen time for the members. It is also such a stupid excuse to say they couldn't include much of JK's team coz of bad weather. If they couldn't include the mission, they could have at least included the parts where they were talking in the car. That would have given them screen time instead of the many pointless moments of Osaka team eating or asking random people on the street. It was only funny in parts. Hopefully, they will be more careful as a result of the complaints of the viewers.

Jung So Min has a very different vibe from JH based on this episode and I don't think it is a necessarily bad thing as long as the screen time is fair. JK and KS were very different and so were JK and Gary. But each brought something new to RM. So Min's character on RM is still under construction. Based on the last episode, she seems more independent than what you expect from a newbie. She was going around by herself in Osaka leaving her team behind (which is something we are unused to in RM), perhaps since she is new to variety or she had been there once before. While JS and JSJ kept talking about how that was kind of odd, they were pretty kind to her. I have observed that JS usually  gives new members the freedom to express themselves without fear so that he can find a character for them. He gives newbie female entertainers greater freedom than male entertainers. With JH too, he had done the same. I can see him doing the same with So Min. It is only after the member becomes comfortable that he acts a bit more strict. It is still too early to say what she will bring to RM. There are fans who hype her up and fans who bash her for everything she does. She isn't as great as some hype her to be or as bad at variety as some fans think she is. What i liked about her was how she was pretty vocal and not trying to suck up to anyone in particular, even JS (I have seen plenty of people do that). There are tons of places where she can improve, but she is still figuring this out, finding her space and the RM members are also in the process of accomodating her. As I like seeing women in variety, I am planning to wait and see. I look forward to her equation with JH since it will be a very interesting equation. I enjoy seeing JH with other women on variety shows (it was one of the reasons I liked Beauty View). I feel JH has become much more vocal which is something I enjoy seeing.One of the advantages RM had over other popular variety shows was the presence of a woman on the team. Nowadays in the industry dominated by mae-dominated shows, I feel viewers get attracted to shows that feature more women. So I don't think it is a bad move as long as the PDs pay attention to the missions and team combinations than individual members (which they still don't do). But experimenting with team combos is a good thing. Team combinations were what made RM great in the first place before it got reduced to MC, YooLee and the unlucky trio.

This episode for me was a mix the first part was ok but to much of the same. I like the part in were they unexpectedly travel and enjoy all the Taipei group parts.

Osaka Group has their good moments but they could edit them better as honestly was to much  of the same and in some points like the taxi part and the eating part I have to fw it as was really burring.

Jeju Group was a total disappointment and I think was because of the unprepared PD that only make one plan and when canceled was out of ideas this was really sad and a waste , having in the group two of the most close friend of running man and a funny guest that know them really well they could do something funny in another Jeju location.

I have to say that for my surprise the new members have connected really well and I enjoy their parts.

Now I am curious to see in next episode what each member brig as souvenirs and to whom

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1

A cute moment from episode 347 . Found this mentioned on SA baidu. This is when the members are fighting for determining their order in "who is the best kisser". While these four are fighting making outrageous claims as usual, you can see JH sitting in the last row moving away from them to her right, perhaps near to JK (JK was sitting in the top row at the time). When JK comes down and is about to sit near JH, you can see her pushing him strongly as though asking him to go fight with the others. Then you can see JK waving his hands in a "no" sign and then sitting down near JH. I find it cute that JH doesn't think JK should sit the last among the men for the best kisser poll and is asking him to fight for it. You can take it as a colleague encouraging another colleague not to be so modest or as a shipper, something more. JH's push is kind of strong, so seems like an exasperated JH there almost saying 'why are you sitting so far back, oppa?'.

This photo was uploaded 12 hrs ago and I saw people on sa naver cafesuspecting that the lady at the back might be JH.JK is currently in LA and the bald man on the left should be Tiny. Someone said that It's weird for a non-celebrity to be wearing a mask inside a restaurant. However, we can't prove whether it's JH or not just based on this photo and also she has fan meeting in Korea on Sunday.

Cr.ins chrisssongg 

Capture_2017-04-28-17-10-22_zps07kbwsdy.

_20170428_191309_zpsc2e0rv17.jpg