[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Wow, I thought things are more quiet now but I checked back in and still lots of going ons. 

Im not sure if RM staff are thinking clearly. Knowing how sensitive and watchful the fans of KJK N SJH are right now. They should have re edited the preview to at least show them for a few secs. This might really be just an oversight but after what happened, you cant help but think it's deliberate. They should post pictures of them on IG just to appease fans. I tried to watch ep 330 raw, on the 1st portion of the show,  even I got sensitive when they had the SA tasks on inset and then YJS again on full solo moment just chattering and even turning back. I love YJS but not at the expense of other members. 

Im sure we want whoever is responsible for this mess to resign, but I think with all the F** U in social media directed at him, the industry know not to trust him again ( I hope) and he did a social suicide all by his stupid self. 

The latest generosity of KJK and SJH is really amazing. They've turned the turd into gold. Im so proud to be their fan. 

• Like 9

7 hours ago, bogummish said:

Most netizen seem to agree "KJK and SJH dont want SBS' dirty money, they are only staying till February for the sake of fans/other members. Final slap to producers."

Also, I really repeat myself but I love how they are making decisions TOGETHER since the beginning of this mess. I know SJH is not in a good place mentally rn so it's comforting to see them both make the same moves, release statements together, decide on charity donations together, decide to come back together etc. This reminded me of that episode where they had to touch stuff in hidden boxes and she was really scared and she asked for his help and he kept telling her "it's ok ji hyo-ya, im here".

OMG I looooove this, this is saying i don't need your dirty money, we are fricken rich anyway hahahaha, we are only staying because of royality ro the RM members and fans, well done

• Like 5

So in the article released w SJH & KJK's joint statement abt charity donations, they said RM will resume filming dec 26th. SBS then denied it, saying they dont know when filming will resume. Now another article says SBS confirmed filming will happen dec 26th.

SBS have no idea what theyre doing... If anything they should hire a new PR team cause KJK&SJH completely reversed the situation and humiliated them. To the point they dont even know when thesr two will turn up for filming.

Btw, SBS entertainment awards are the 25th, and usually there is never filming on the awards week. So my guess is RM might not attend the awards, at least not all of them, since they have filming the day after. KJK&SJH will definitely not be there imo.

That Gong man , 
i don't know based on what he decided to fire both of them , treat them as a package ( like they commit on crime and that fire comes as a punishment for them ) 
and don't know what , but if the sequences of what happen is true ,  it's like they make sure about fire JK at first on Monday 12/12 since they have time to tell him ( is it true via phone ! that unprofessional thing at all ) and then jihyo as they decided after that ( it could be the situation between her and another member ) as if they try keep female on this show or fired her and keep all the cast is male and that final decision comes late . that gong will never approved his decision without persuade above boss with some material , this is how i see it , it's end of year with more review how shows doing , what are lack and stuff like that .
actually from that old interview with PD of rm (happen on long time this year ) when he talk about try to save rm , and hint if it's should replace members they will do that ( and some account ask sbs_rm ig about change members but  RM IG say no there is nothing plan like this lol) anyway, i take this rumored as last chance for them after bring back myuk PD , at first , he did some good job at least  about screen time for members unlike other PD ,  then these that they start to watch members carefully like how they act and perform (when i think about this could be that "no cheating " theme and those man who watch members to not cheating is SPY for head people ? lol because that gone without result and forget about that issue  ) i mean the report must send , depend n this video ( and the thing here is JH win the most one , i still remember first ep when myuk back again , she was super happy and did great thing on the episode ) now look at what PD say here and look at YJS expression , he agreed with him .

https://youtu.be/BbfB5GD6-OM

(myuk PD left RM at ep 316 , this video from ep 312 air at 14 /8/2016)
after this ep , i think JK try more on winning , sorry if i'm wrong but write from my memory at that time , and more free to eliminate JH than before .so i don't know as fans by that interview i knew that changing members will be last choice   (that why i never get shocked when gary left since i knew someone will leave show at the end of year  but with SA it's big one  ) and i'm sure YJS  got info about what RM leading , 

and what the plan , to tell honestly , i first trust YJS that he didn't knew about changing members BUT now after think about it again and heard other opinion , as some news say (start of december , they know some changes and that mean some members will leave BUT they didn't knew who ) 
:: BTW i get a headache reading all update news about SA "graduated " some new approve this , other declined until truth come at final :: 
+ gong , as some one wrote before he is a PD of Xman or work with crew also he work with JSJ on show called 진실게임 i think also by search he is at sometime PD for inkigayo (not sure , need confirm from korean side) 

go to see thing now from SBS view :
although they never give any reason (and we may not know why if tiny didn't give any hint ) this is big mess i think even non SA fans knew this and agree with me , but also SBS didn't keep along with their decision ( if you make decision first thing take a responsibility of it other than that it's like they approve fire SA while they are drunk ) if they find that fire is unfair give reason like:  we want new direction for Rm that need this and this and so on . rather than say it's just miscommunication , because this won't go change any action they take .by dirty thing a lot of company do (here SBS could use fire SA because they are dating and that affect show could be another story , some people may still not find  that big reason to fire someone but it's better than make this S*** ) and look how who win from this situation, it's SA , SBS must cry now on the corner lol .if i were that power man from SBS i won't let SA win over me on this situation , it's happen after all ..can't change it then keep going for what i choose at first place (some people if they read this will think i'm anti-sa lol ) but i'm viewed things from company work , and leave what  i feeling a side .

back to why these two ? i agree YJS is the main person here and make good job to keep balance .

LKS also he try his best to make thing more funny (even if it's not my style at all )
HAHA .... ? lack of strong character , they cut his screen time a lot .
JSJ ..... ? he also try to add joke , but still weak one (at his age i respect what he did ) 
JH / i don't say force her to be funny , she will be good if they let her speak and tell her stories and interacted with members i'm sure they don't give her more chance compare to what they did to that loveline .
JK ../ this man is best one on this world , and i approve that :glasses:

so why only SA ? 
it's as yjs always keep about them (and about JK more) he isn't funny (even if we as fans love JK sarcasm ) not the more type what YJS want from him , compare what he loves from LKS .they want to change RM to more talking , less physical show .could be they test SA when they let them team with guest ? (depend on screentime you can tell their opinion ) can we say that RM lack of idea ? what about all these email send by fans to them isn't supposed to give them many concepts (if they read it ) i always say that SBS always want to play safe , and never go with adventure (except this , think they knew how useless they are lol ) i mean when i read the news they want back to day with KHD / YJS/ and some mention park myung soo ? 
Running man ---> ajasshi show lol

• Like 5

I just watched the episode. Im probably the only one but Im sick of hearing abt YEH. Is there nothing else to ask him about than his ex all the damn time. Also netizen on Naver put a lot of negative comments abt her under the RM segment, saying she isnt sexy, stop making KJK uncomfortable and that he has more money than her anyway and that her career in korea is over. So idk why they keep cheaply mentioning her on RM, it only gets her additional hate that I'm sure she could do well without.

Anyway, thats pretty useless from me to rant abt this since RM is gonna be over soon.

Also abt the 5 sec questions between RM members, all the Qs about dating ring true to me. LKS's costar gfs are pretty much known in korean gossip blogs. Kjk's too so I guess we should assume that SJH having a bf like YJS said is true as well :sweatingbullets: and he kept looking at KJK when answered so confidentely :sweatingbullets:

8 minutes ago, bogummish said:

I just watched the episode. Im probably the only one but Im sick of hearing abt YEH. Is there nothing else to ask him about than his ex all the damn time. Also netizen on Naver put a lot of negative comments abt her under the RM segment, saying she isnt sexy, stop making KJK uncomfortable and that he has more money than her anyway and that her career in korea is over. So idk why they keep cheaply mentioning her on RM, it only gets her additional hate that I'm sure she could do well without.

Anyway, thats pretty useless from me to rant abt this since RM is gonna be over soon.

Also abt the 5 sec questions between RM members, all the Qs about dating ring true to me. LKS's costar gfs are pretty much known in korean gossip blogs. Kjk's too so I guess we should assume that SJH having a bf like YJS said is true as well :sweatingbullets: and he kept looking at KJK when answered so confidentely :sweatingbullets:

Me too.. I'm tired to hear her name mentioned in RM eps.. but I think JK YEH case is same like Gary JH. people will always remember their loveline... its already attach at their career.. even when they getting married, some random people will keep bring back that loveline.. 

• Like 6

I am glad that the netizens are done with the JK-YEH loveline and I think after this incident, It's gonna help spartace to go public, maybe they can even use it as an excuse like we didn't realise we have feelings for each other until we both got forced out and we helped each other throughout this hard time( I know few pairs have used this as an excuse before) although as spartace shippers we won't buy this because we've been following them so closely for a long period of time.

5 minutes ago, bogummish said:

@kookiemong Gary and SJH is just a loveline but KJK and YEH dated for a couple years.

No one knows whether they have really dated except themselves or maybe really close friends.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, bogummish said:

I thought this pic was recent but then he posted a lot of pics w celebs after this one so idk.

@kookiemong Gary and SJH is just a loveline but KJK and YEH dated for a couple years.

Wow, I never knew they dated for real. I heard rumors about him dating Chae Rina who cheated on him with his background dancer. But do you when did KJK YEH break up?

• Like 1

@bogummish are they were a couple? as long as I know they are pretty close but not a couple..

35 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

I am glad that the netizens are done with the JK-YEH loveline and I think after this incident, It's gonna help spartace to go public, maybe they can even use it as an excuse like we didn't realise we have feelings for each other until we both got forced out and we helped each other throughout this hard time( I know few pairs have used this as an excuse before) although as spartace shippers we won't buy this because we've been following them so closely for a long period of time.

No one knows whether they have really dated except themselves or maybe really close friends.

Maybe there was a postive thing behind these "chaos" .. sooner or later public will give their bless to our SA.. after they look how they suffering together, throughing all these chaos together, make a donating together and etc... Maybe If I'm not a spartace fans nd after look how they handle this chaos together, I would start to research or googling more about these two.. kekekeke

39 minutes ago, tuffygarcia said:

Wow, I never knew they dated for real. I heard rumors about him dating Chae Rina who cheated on him with his background dancer. But do you when did KJK YEH break up?

as information of some friends... I think they broke uo when Jk enlist military service.. but It has to be recheck... maybe others have different source.. ^^

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

The comments on SBS's IG are still going strong. I think SBS also deleted the recent pics of KJK and SJH together. Which probably does not help things in the slightest. 

Ugh, good observation. They did based on this: 

Ugh, those a-holes.

• Like 4