[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

4 minutes ago, innis2 said:

wow, havent online 2 days , and its still going strong...

hmm i think its too much if tiny mention the name, people will witch hunt him/her

at this point i hope other show not scared to hire KJK

Why other station should be afraid to hire kjk when he did nothing wrong...even mr grumpy lee seo jin did not protest or show displeasure working with him since he has good working ethic....spartace is nice person but they doesnt mean they can easily been bullied....i just hope other station invited the 6 rm members to do another hit show that suitable for them now

• Like 4

The award will be held on the 25th this year and  Kang Hoo Dong is one of the MC. I just realised I didn't press reply.

Some of his fans think that the reason Tiny post the CP's name on twitter instead of instagram is because JK doesn't use twitter.So If JK knew he did that, he might have stopped him.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, sana82 said:

that's one of the reasons i think jk problem with that cp and sbs is more serious that what fans think. tiny wouldn't do it if jk didn't allow him and inform him what happened and jk is not stupid and he knows it's not good for his career . at first that i saw tiny mentioned a name i thought it's too much like you but when tiny deleted it and repost it again i think he had his own reason and jk knew what he wanted to do. 

17 minutes ago, jas said:

Why other station should be afraid to hire kjk when he did nothing wrong...even mr grumpy lee seo jin did not protest or show displeasure working with him since he has good working ethic....spartace is nice person but they doesnt mean they can easily been bullied....i just hope other station invited the 6 rm members to do another hit show that suitable for them now

because even we are very careful we gonna make mistake (accidently or not)

and if im the pd/higher up/whoever has the position to hire him, when see this problem and kjk has a friends that can bravely mention a name like that  then im prefer not to hire kjk , its better to avoid the unwanted future problem (unless the show really need people like kjk and none can replace him in that role)

im not saying tiny is wrong, but if something going wrong, its gonna be really bad

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1
30 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

The award will be held on the 25th this year and  Kang Hoo Dong is one of the MC. I just realised I didn't press reply.

Some of his fans think that the reason Tiny post the CP's name on twitter instead of instagram is because JK doesn't use twitter.So If JK knew he did that, he might have stopped him.

Tiny deleted it first and then reposted it with the hashtag. Wonder why! Was it just to add the hashtag? If so, couldn't he have just made another tweet? Why delete the first one? 

@antiherofans Thank you for reminding me about that episode. Yes, JK was really sad at that time also coz it was JS. Not really related to that, but JK treats JS like his hyung and there are times when I feel he does something to get JS' attention. For instance, in 'Bromance House', though all others complained about JK's thighs having no skin left to pull up, he kept on asking JS to do the same and felt happy only when JS got suitably irritated. In the last to last episode too, it wasn't enough for him to hear the others complain about him being picky over his cola. He wanted a reaction out of JS and so turned around in the direction of JS with his calories comment. They are cute together!  

JK is no newbie in the industry. He is a senior. The norm is not for seniors in the industry to be treated like this.. He is an industry veteran, somebody shows retain even when the other cast members are replaced. Remember how Escape Crisis retained just him when all the others got replaced? I would say it will hurt his standing in the industry if no action is taken against the person responsible for firing him like this. If the show he has worked on for 7 years which many see as his representative variety show can fire him like this with two days' notice, then what about the future shows he is gonna be part of? We might not have got to know that they were fired (if they had kept quiet), but the insiders would have got to know and that would have affected his standing in the industry.  To some extent, the same goes for JH. She has worked on RM for 7 years. If she can get fired like this and if no action is taken against the person responsible for this, the future shows she is part of can also treat her like this. They both demanded an apology, but didn't get it.  At their age, they don't need to take it lying down, especially someone like JK. During his Turbo days, JK kept quiet coz he didn't have the standing in the industry to go against his agency, but now he is an extremely well-respected industry veteran. 

I would still like to hear JK's and JH's agencies' view on the matter!

I'm watching the episode, and the scene where LKs and KJK are asking each other questions is interesting. The point is to ask the other person questions that are difficult to answer. LKS asks what female celebs KJk would want to date, what female celebs KJK has dated, and what are good things about YEH. KJK fails to answer quickly all three times. Interesting that LKS chooses females as a good way to target KJK. (It must be pretty weird to answer questions like that with your girlfriend sitting behind you.) The guests also continue to look over at SJH with each question. YJS then tries a similar approach with SJH when their games starts (answer question about your bf) but she answers much more calmly and recycles what KJK said about YEH. lol.

• Like 4

Guest athoughtcloud1
5 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

I'm waiting the episode, and the scene where LKs and KJK are asking each other questions is interesting. The point is to ask the other person questions that are difficult to answer. LKS asks what female celebs KJk would want to date, what female celebs KJK has dated, and what are good things about YEH. KJK fails to answer quickly all three times. Interesting that LKS chooses females as a good way to target KJK. (It must be pretty weird to answer questions like that with your girlfriend sitting behind you.) The guests also continue to look over at SJH with each question. YJS then tries a similar approach with SJH when their games starts (answer question about your bf) but she answers much more calmly and recycles what KJK said about YEH. lol.

If YJS had asked her about the three things that annoyed her in her BF, it may have been harder for JH.  :tounge_wink: Also YJS was being gentlemanly. He didn't ask JH about her dating history. 

@linzer03 ive only seen a few spartace moments from instagram (hugging, and the bf/gf Qs). Is the episode any good? Im afraid to watch and see them so happy not knowing what awaits them after filming this </3 

5 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Have there been any reports about the gong heechul situation on naver or nate? @bogummish

I dont use Nate, i only have an account on Naver and theres nothing in there. The insta protest is nowhere near as big abt him, only 4k comments the last i checked

@bogummish I enjoyed this episode (despite everything going on). Yes, the missions were still luck-based, but it had the cast all interacting and I think for the most part everyone got fair screen time, and I like the girls who guested - they were up for the games and weren't too concerned with their image. 

And the insta posts are more than 4k. They're on a picture and a video, so it's hard to tell the exact number, but the pic has 16k comments on it, I don't know how many are about #firegongheechul

• Like 4

The reason they fire KJK and SJH is very simple

- with KHD, kang team vs yoo team, KJK has to be out of the picture

- they dont want a girl in a new show, all the reality right now only guys

They are not dating, in happy together earlier this year KJK said the last time he dated was 3 years ago. He just a good friend with SJH.

Watching today episode only make think they should give the cast and crew a reward vacation. They been working so damn hard the last 7 years, bring lots of money from china, the most profit program in SBS

• Like 1

@bogummish Yep. They spend most of the episode next to each other. I already talked about the hat game, where LKS specifically asks KJK about female celebs and then SJH gets asked about her boyfriend (she definitely has one, no prizes for guessing who). As always, KJK has something to say whenever the conversation turns to SJH. The two of them also go straight to each other whenever their team is celebrating. When they stop the black team from getting all black on the shoe toss, SJH latches on to KJK and they continue holding each other long past when everyone else has separated. When they are playing nametag game, SJH is so busy worrying about whether or not KJK's hands are cold and offering him her gloves that neither of them notice YJS is hiding. (The last one is the cutest moment of the ep for me.)

• Like 5