[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

49 minutes ago, cindyjulia said:

maybe him checking his phone so often has to do with work remember that he is kind of busy lately and i don't think that if he has a gf which is not jh she wouldn't be texting him so often when he is filming rm 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cindyjulia said:

honestly, the thing that worries me the most is how jk abusively checks his phone all the time. i've never seen him checks his phone this much, especially during filming. and we know jihyo was there so low chance he was texting her. for me personally, its a strong indicator that he's seeing someone. who it may be we don't know or we may never know until he confirms it. yet, the chance its jihyo, based from this personal worriness of mine, is a bit doubtful to me.

I check my phone all the time to see what time it is. Especially when he's filming, he doesn't wear a watch (I don't think he wears a watch usually) so if he's wanting to check time, he has to look at his phone. Also, he's a mama's boy. He might be getting text messages from his mom. :)

• Like 3

Episode 250 is a great example to see the level of comfort these two have in touching each other. I do agree that there's no need for JH to block him that way (he's already had KS and JS in both his hands). Even if we said she throw her feminine side away, it's still an inappropriate thing hugging a half-naked man front way (plus, her left leg wrapped his thigh). To my surprise, JK didn't react anything to her action, and they're obviously just okay with that.

For me, holding others' thigh indicates you are close to them, especially when it happens between man and woman. To be added to the list, in episode 207, JH push JK on his butt while he's doing the slide mission. Even with KS (for those who say JH-JK's relationship is just like KwangMong siblings) I've never seen JH treat KS the same way she does to JK. JH sat together on a hammock with KS in episode 267, bite him in episode 208, but she never touch him on inappropriate part (or maybe i miss something, please let me know).

Tbh, I'm not 100% sure SA are dating, of course it's because the on and off vibes between them that confuse me. Seeing their level of closeness changes throughout years, I do believe they're more than just close friends. Also, among the others, it's always JH takes care about him when he's injured. But they can just act professional in front of camera, so it's not easy for me to read their expression and interaction towards each other. I might keep my expectation low so I can't say they're dating, not until they admit it themselves. It'll be a great news to hear that they're actually dating, so I'm waiting for the day! *crossing fingers*

• Like 7

Throwing this out there for the sake of discussion...

The one big variable that most likely has an influence on any SA interactions is the PDs. We don't know what the cast members' contracts entail, and we'll never know what discussions have gone down between everyone. Sure, we can speculate, and I think we have enough smarticle particles on our ship that we're able to deduce things that end up to be true. But, we will never truly know the PDs influence on all of this, good or bad. And that's something we all can admit.

So, if we ignore that piece for a bit, is it possible that the on/off moments between SA has been them just trying to be professional? This still is their job, and PDAs (personal displays of affection) are usually frowned upon in the workplace. Sure, it's a reality TV show, and lines get a bit blurry sometimes, but could it be they're just trying to be adults?

Or, could it be that their relationship has progressed? When you start dating someone, there's usually a lot of physical displays between each other. You want to be physically close as much as possible. But as time goes on, that starts to die down. It's less the blatantly obvious stuff, and becomes more of the little things, like the things we've seen lately. Or at least that's my opinion.

I will gladly admit that I be overly optimistic about this ship, and I will also admit that I am biased towards them dating (nojinx), so I view their interactions through that lens. I could be totally wrong on all of this, and I have no problems admitting that. I also do use my personal experiences to frame how I see things, but it's always good to hear another person's perspective who doesn't share the same experiences I do.

• Like 6

It's more likely PDs interfere their interactions on-screen. Like episode 57 where CTH chose JH as her team mate, we can clearly hear PD mentioned "Kang Gary" before he picked JK. And remember when JH gave KG the heart-shaped cake in episode 261? It's weird that right after giving the cake, she just left him and continue talking to JK like nothing happened before. I believe the heart-shapped scene is just for the sake of MC.

I'm trying to keep my expectation low and delusional-free, that's why I can't say I'm 100% sure they're dating without their confirmation. Though I believe they're more than just close friends and attracted towards each other. But as a shipper, like you guys, I also have hope they're dating for real.

What I love from this thread is, everyone are free to share their opinion and we respect it. So for this one, I won't force anyone to agree with my opinion

JK is in LA now. So someone here, if you're from LA, it'll be great to see him somewhere there!

• Like 4

Guest ktiminie

Guys I'm curious about Korea VS Chinese RM show that aired today/yesterday. Here is the link starting at 41:30, let's see if there is something interesting. I haven't watched it yet... :huh:

Guest ktiminie

OMO, now you can call me crazy SA shipper (!) I was almost asleep, starting watching the video of Hurry up brother/RM China I just posted and BANG, the opening. The order of appearance left me like... WHAT :w00t:!!

I had to make some gifs before going to bed (Zzzz Zzzzz). I swear I don't care what's gonna happen afterwards, let's see tomorrow... Have a good week-end chinguzzzz IbpGsO.gif

N°1 Yoo Jae Suk

wSWNHZ.gif

N°2 Kang Gary

0lmZRS.gif

N°3,4,5 Lee Kwang Soo, HaHa, Ji Suk Jin

BaW5YL.gif

N°6&7 Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook gckg.gif

xMWHX0.gif

------------

Hmmm, is there any interference here Mr PD?

Spoiler

9Q51fA.gif

2 minutes ago, elevenpapitus said:

Today, JH goes to Hawaii for Pat pictorial.And we all know JK is in America,now.It looks like a similar condition last year,they are both in USA.Perhaps they will meet in the USA,LOL

Yep, Jk in LA and JH in Hawaii. Bte, do you know what photoshoot is JH going to Hawaii?

• Like 2

LOL spartace shippers finding this situation similar. Im also suspicious since last year when she went to LA, it was a purposely announced work trip (marie claire magazine photoshoot) and official airport pics taken. This time too, im being delusional but its as though the photoshoot acts as a cover-up all the time. I was thinking JK the ninja can easily head to hawaii and meet her there XD or they can both meet at LA (when jh finishes her work)! No one will know either way, HAH!

• Like 3

As i said on IG, Hawaii is almost 6 hours of flight from LA. If JH & JK are meeting in the USA it will surely not be because they are near. Anyway, it will be great if they actually meet, despite the long distance.

• Like 5

The only reason I'm suspicious of this is that last year when they were on the same flight to NY and then disappeared for a few days after their work had finished. It's not quite the same since KJK isn't working in LA and SJH is working in Hawaii, and it’s not like a fan has caught them together of anything. But the timing of KJK's trip is interesting. Especially since Tiny visited Korea not too long ago. Plus, I'm reminded of the interview for the 2013 fanmeet where, when asked, where they wanted to bring all the RM members on vacation, SJH said “Hawaii!” before realizing she should give a fanservice answer (and then we get the cute scene with KJK holding her hand after she messed up). But it’s just interesting that she’s in Hawaii now and KJK decided to take a trip to the USA at the same time. And (thanks to the bingo in the Love and War episode) we know KJK likes to date in the USA.

• Like 4

These coincidential overseas vistis are quite interesting. And from websta @idontkissandtell_55:  

Kim Joñg Koók flew to Los Angeles two days ago and met a jeweler along with Tiny yesterday.

Song Ji Hyo is heading to Hawaii today 

Hawaii is a place Song Ji Hyo wants to go, she said it at Singapore fan meet 

HaHa teased Kim Jong Kook about what he's going to do in Hawaii during Running Man Bros 

• Like 4

Guest ktiminie

gckg.gif Thanks for the SpartAce banners @jang-soompi-team!!

Guys I wonder, should we update the first post of this thread with more info/goodies about SA?

Calling out @firstnadya007 who created this wonderful topic :)

9 minutes ago, ktiminie said:

gckg.gif Thanks for the SpartAce banners @jang-soompi-team!!

Guys I wonder, should we update the first post of this thread with more info/goodies about SA?

Calling out @firstnadya007 who created this wonderful topic :)

A really great idea! I hope she'll help us :D

Firstly, loved this episode. I laughed a lot. I love it when one of the other six members besides YJS get a chance to host—it can make for an interesting change or be really funny (JSJ has been hilarious these past few eps). And I’m really really looking forward to 7 vs 300.

That being said, there aren’t really any spartace moments in this episode, which is fine. As mentioned in earlier posts, KJK and SJH are working, not dating when filming RM. The cast did do a love line for KJK, but HJY is an old and apparently popular love line from previous episodes so it was more kind of a nod at that. And importantly, HH made it clear that it’s a one-sided love line. I think HH was joking when he said she called but KJK didn’t answerd. Plus, I think HJY’s personality kind of exhausts KJK at times. But that’s why they’re funny together and they get along (raiding the center table together at lunch), so they were a great pairing this episode. Still, it’s interesting that HH said KJK didn’t answer.

Spartace moments I noticed (feel free to correct/add/disagree/agree/whatever):

SJH’s smile at KJK as he walks in (when JSJ is saying “Should I pretend to be in a bad mood?” you can see her in the background).

SJH glancing at KJK during her partner’s introduction and looking annoyed when the HJY-KJK love line was brought up. The RM cast, for the most part, have stopped creating love lines for KJK. They seem to be trying to pass the title of “King of Love Lines” to KG now, perhaps as a way of trying to end MC themselves.

You can hear SJH’s laughter when HJY does the cute act for KJK.

SJH saying “Wow” into the microphone after KJK pulls HJY onto the raft. And SJH deliberately says it into the microphone, she picks it up from the seat so she can be heard.

SJH smiling and sticking her tongue out when KJK guess the right number.

KJK looking happy when SJH and Zico choose the right number (it’s hard to tell, check and see if you agree).

It’s all really subtle stuff, but I think it’s interesting that KJK took such a huge part in persuading Zico to go all or nothing. You can see that SJH says “This kid is really not bold” directly to KJK. The rest of the cast chanting and YJS teased, but KJK and SJH really persuaded Zico together. Lol couple teamwork right there. And then they’re both happy when one another is exempt from last place.

• Like 5

i was watching running man china (the one with KRM) and then as they were walkingj in, spartace was the last one walking in, and took pretty long and looks like they was talking about something, not too sure what. i wanted to post the pictures up, but i cannot, the soompi web said that i have no access?? can somebody help me out on this and how do i add "spartacer" into my heading? 

left this place for quite some time due to my exams, and now that i am back, i am lost like some sheeps lololo somebody help me out please!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Firstly, loved this episode. I laughed a lot. I love it when one of the other six members besides YJS get a chance to host—it can make for an interesting change or be really funny (JSJ has been great these past few eps). And I’m really really looking forward to 7 vs 300.

That being said, there aren’t really any spartace moments in this episode, which is fine. As mentioned in earlier posts, KJK and SJH are working, not dating when filming RM. The cast did do a love line for KJK, but HJY is an old and apparently popular love line from previous episodes so it was more kind of a nod at that. And importantly, HH made it clear that it’s a one-sided love line. I think HH was joking when he said she called but KJK didn’t answerd. Plus, I think HJY’s personality kind of exhausts KJK at times. But that’s why they’re funny together and they get along (raiding the center table together at lunch), so they were a great pairing this episode. Still, it’s interesting that HH said KJK didn’t answer.

Spartace moments I noticed (feel free to correct/add/disagree/agree/whatever):

SJH’s smile at KJK as he walks in (when JSJ is saying “Should I pretend to be in a bad mood?” you can see her in the background).

SJH glancing at KJK during her partner’s introduction and looking annoyed when the HJY-KJK love line was brought up. The RM cast, for the most part, have stopped creating love lines for KJK. They seem to be trying to pass the title of “King of Love Lines” to KG now, perhaps as a way of trying to end MC themselves.

You can hear SJH’s laughter when HJY does the cute act for KJK.

SJH saying “Wow” into the microphone after KJK pulls HJY onto the raft. And SJH deliberately says it into the microphone, she picks it up from the seat so she can be heard.

SJH smiling and sticking her tongue out when KJK guess the right number.

KJK looking happy when SJH and Zico choose the right number (it’s hard to tell, check and see if you agree).

It’s all really subtle stuff, but I think it’s interesting that KJK took such a huge part in persuading Zico to go all or nothing. You can see that SJH says “This kid is really not bold” directly to KJK. The rest of the cast chanting and YJS teased, but KJK and SJH really persuaded Zico together. Lol couple teamwork right there. And then they’re both happy when one another is exempt from last place.

I really didnt enjoy the JSJ hosting tbh, it did feel quite awkward at times. I know they're trying to play certain characters or be that way but i felt like the show was very awkward. could be on purpose or what not but definetly didnt enjoy it as much. Only other MC i enjoyed was Park Ji Sung, he was hilarious when YJS couldnt be in thailand. When YJS took over as his "assistant" the show went by a lot quicker and was a lot funnier for me.

I think HH was just teasing, KJK seems the type who doesnt gossip or talks about things like this. At least for his personal life.

Agree with most of your observations. Good catches, dont think i would have spotted half of them. Cant wait for next week episode, i doubt theyll be a lot of spartace moments but it'll be a good episode for running man.

6 hours ago, kaycxn said:

i was watching running man china (the one with KRM) and then as they were walkingj in, spartace was the last one walking in, and took pretty long and looks like they was talking about something, not too sure what. i wanted to post the pictures up, but i cannot, the soompi web said that i have no access?? can somebody help me out on this and how do i add "spartacer" into my heading? 

left this place for quite some time due to my exams, and now that i am back, i am lost like some sheeps lololo somebody help me out please!

Has there been an eng sub for the running man china yet? wasnt able to find any the other day?

• Like 1

there is something i want to make a point :
since it happens in this episode and i think we will face the same thing in the future :
about editing , so if its happen show some expression or just focus on the face sometimes it doesn't happen in the same moments 
like here when YJS talk about : sign from sky , look they add these moments while we see jh-haha-lks partner b4 it actually be in epsisode i thinks this is the best example as sometimes shown that (worry face ..etc)
tEn7zcR.jpg

• Like 3