[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Annyeong, I'm from indonesia.

I have been a silent reader for quite a long time and decided to join with the discussion because I cannot stay as a silent reader anymore. I wanna share my opinion with you guys.

Nice to meet you all.

• Like 5

Guest Agentspartace

I just had an idea for an episode for them. They shouls do a Mulan inspired ep where JH is Mulan and Capt Shang is JK. Kekeke it would be awesome and cute! I think the those two are perfect for those characters.

Now if only there was a Pd I can reach and would listen. ;)

Guest lettersandnumbers

still can't upload gif..

i think i just can like posts.. sigh%7Boption%7D

Edited by lettersandnumbers

I just had an idea for an episode for them. They shouls do a Mulan inspired ep where JH is Mulan and Capt Shang is JK. Kekeke it would be awesome and cute! I think the those two are perfect for those characters.

Now if only there was a Pd I can reach and would listen. ;)

If they did the Avengers/different superheroes episodes, they should do a Disney princes/princess episodes, too, other than Snow White.

Like you mentioned, Agentspartace, they could have SJH as Mulan, KJK as Shang, LKS as Prince Eric, JSJ as The Beast/Prince Adam, Haha as Prince Phillip, Gary as Kristoff, and YJS as Prince Charming.

Or if it's just a Mulan-themed episode, SJH as Mulan, KJK as Shang, LKS as Mushu (lol), JSJ as Fa Zhou (Mulan's father), Haha as Ling, Gary as Yao, and YJS as Chi-Fu.

They could do the stuff the army had to go through in the movie. They could have buckets of water on top of the player's head while the others try to hit them with dodgeballs or something. Or go up the tall, slippery pole to reach the R flag. 

EP32

Lots of moments in this segment.

vYyUb6O.gif

Also Haha translation should say "It should be allowed since they're both girls" (i.e. saying that JK touching JH should be legal).

Lol'd at the end when she tries to slap off Gary

zZ7Y1bj.gif

That last punch though.

LrDaaQS.gif

Damn JS head blocked the view, cant really tell what she did.

still can't upload gif..

i think i just can like posts.. sigh%7Boption%7D

1) upload your gif to imgur.com (or any other site that gives you the gif link really),

2) then copy the gif link that it gives you

3) click on "insert other media" in the replies box,

4) click on "insert image from URL" on the pop up box,

5) paste your imgur gif link in that space

Then your gif should be inserted in line with the text.

Hi everyone, I'm from Malaysia and have been a silent reader for a long time.

I think that spartace not only has good chemistry on and off screen but their skinship is natural that it cant be just be a brother/sister relationship. Anyway, hope to have a nice discussion with you all and nice to meet you guys. (:

• Like 3

Hi everyone, I'm from Malaysia and have been a silent reader for a long time.

I think that spartace not only has good chemistry on and off screen but their skinship is natural that it cant be just be a brother/sister relationship. Anyway, hope to have a nice discussion with you all and nice to meet you guys. (:

Hello my neighbor across the causeway =)

• Like 1

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

guys remember to vote for song ji hyo, the voting is close, you can vote every 30 minutes

NOTE: we are falling behind in the voting, please vote everyone I dearly want her to win, since i consider her the most beautiful actress, and i really want to make her aware of all the support she has internationally, voting does not cost anyhting and doesn't require much time either, it's the easiest way to show your support!

Edited by mary-ann
  • Like 1

I love how Hwang Jung Min calls JH as soon as he sees her and than they hug...so heartwarming.

Last time on RunningMan he couldn't believe she was the spy...lol

p.s. SpartAce are becoming more and more beautiful to my sight

• Like 2

11373488_1616920828588659_461249553_n.jp

cr to sa_ligercouple

A very hot topic nowadays, doesn't primarily concerned about SA but let's accept the fact that one of the SA is SJH which is also part of MC so whether we like it or not we are also concern about this topic.

I want to thank G* for emphasizing this words, so as not to give high hopes to their fans. I think since last year Gary is in a serious relationship with another girl, when he said that when he get married during their CF interview it only means he is not interested in marrying SJH. And just watched their performance in the last FM Gary is very cold with SJH, he seems afraid to hurt someone else.Even in his interview in Healing Camp, when you read his words within the line and his expression when he asked SJH why she didn't tell him that he gets flutter when he kissed him. I think he felt sorry when he learned her true feelings. I think his reason that if they break up one of them needs to leave RM is a lie, he himself is not sure of JH's real feelings. I think he didn't confess because he is afraid that JH will turn him down and if he can't accept it he have to leave the show, so he just decided to look for other love.

Now about SJH, I think all her answers are sincere. When she said that she loves G* I think it's true but I think that love is more on respect and being thankful because without MC her career will not be as good as today.She gains a lot from MC.

About KJK and SJH, I think it is still unresolved. Whether they are really dating or just a platonic relationship or still on the stage of waiting for the the right timing. But what is more intriguing about them is that no one dares to ask about their real feelings for each other. Where in fact netizens around the world are very curious about their relationship. Even K-netz also support this couple, but why they are not ask about this two.

KJK, Haha, Gary and LKS all guessed in Healing Camp, I'm looking forward for SJH to guess in Healing Camp and I hope someone will ask her about KJK because honestly I think JH can't lie live interviews she can easily get caught.

SpartAce Fighting!!!! Our boat is still sailing....

Guys please give your comments let's make our forum lively again

• Like 5

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGE!

cr to sa_ligercouple

A very hot topic nowadays, doesn't primarily concerned about SA but let's accept the fact that one of the SA is SJH which is also part of MC so whether we like it or not we are also concern about this topic.

I want to thank G* for emphasizing this words, so as not to give high hopes to their fans. I think since last year Gary is in a serious relationship with another girl, when he said that when he get married during their CF interview it only means he is not interested in marrying SJH. And just watched their performance in the last FM Gary is very cold with SJH, he seems afraid to hurt someone else.Even in his interview in Healing Camp, when you read his words within the line and his expression when he asked SJH why she didn't tell him that he gets flutter when he kissed him. I think he felt sorry when he learned her true feelings. I think his reason that if they break up one of them needs to leave RM is a lie, he himself is not sure of JH's real feelings. I think he didn't confess because he is afraid that JH will turn him down and if he can't accept it he have to leave the show, so he just decided to look for other love.

Now about SJH, I think all her answers are sincere. When she said that she loves G* I think it's true but I think that love is more on respect and being thankful because without MC her career will not be as good as today.She gains a lot from MC.

About KJK and SJH, I think it is still unresolved. Whether they are really dating or just a platonic relationship or still on the stage of waiting for the the right timing. But what is more intriguing about them is that no one dares to ask about their real feelings for each other. Where in fact netizens around the world are very curious about their relationship. Even K-netz also support this couple, but why they are not ask about this two.

KJK, Haha, Gary and LKS all guessed in Healing Camp, I'm looking forward for SJH to guess in Healing Camp and I hope someone will ask her about KJK because honestly I think JH can't lie live interviews she can easily get caught.

SpartAce Fighting!!!! Our boat is still sailing....

Guys please give your comments let's make our forum lively again

To me, MC will always be a working relationship. At one point, they might have had feelings for each other but I think they've gone past that now. 

For us who ship SpartAce, we always notice how natural the skinship is between KJK and SJH. There is definitely a connection between them but their relationship status still is unclear. Maybe due to their work or they just want to be private about it. KJK said that he'll get married before 45 so let's hope that he'll announce something sooner than later.

SpartAce Fighting!!!

• Like 2