[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Cant wait for his next album.. ^^

And want to know what will he write in his "thanks to..".. :D

JK's albums has no "thanks to" ... He's said in interviews before that he thanks the people he wants to thank by personally writing them a long letter and giving it to them along with his album.

"위대한 친구들" (Cr gaegun ig) [Translation] "Great friends"B7cRCOxCcAIPQfx.jpg

150116 Kim Jong Kook departing Incheon Intl Airport to Taipei (cr. letstwist weibo)
B7cPug2CEAAOuhS.jpg
Cr: via KJKINTL
150116 song ji hyo on her way to taiwan via sjh baidu
B7cVjjbCIAAAveo.jpg
Cr: via SpartAceCouple

awww.. ji hyo is really gorgeous. hello everybody! I'm new here. I stumbled upon this forum while i was searching for anything related to spartace. so i created an account because i want to share my thoughts to everyone.
i ship them so much because their teamwork would be awesome. but i think they could not be paired that often because the chances of them winning is greater.
although, i wish that they could be together in real life, i feel like they do not really have that kind of relationship. and for some reason i can't understand, i think jong kook will end up with YEH. :( it would also be very difficult for them to be together because of RM.
but still, i have hope! 

Guest marshmallow91

Again....come and read all update.. hehe... i just keep rewatched rm ep where all angel eyes cast as a guest.. at the end mission when jaesuk talking with kwangsoo.. i saw our SA talking at jaesuk back.. kekeke.. jongkook who is the one approaches jihyo first... :-bd

I really can't wait to see the press conference tomorrow, because i want to know how jh condition right know.  will she and jk interaction at press conference will be different after the picture problem. I'm so afraid if it really change. It will make me sad looking for both of them but i will pray that won't happen, right guys?

I really can't wait to see the press conference tomorrow, because i want to know how jh condition right know.  will she and jk interaction at press conference will be different after the picture problem. I'm so afraid if it really change. It will make me sad looking for both of them but i will pray that won't happen, right guys?

Imho...if their interaction changed because of a picture that is not directly connected to them..i.e spartace it will only lead to speculation and suspicious of their relationship..the best way for them is act as they usually do...it will minimize the impact on running man as a whole...just my 2 cents☺

meh2222 said: awww.. ji hyo is really gorgeous. hello everybody! I'm new here. I stumbled upon this forum while i was searching for anything related to spartace. so i created an account because i want to share my thoughts to everyone.
i ship them so much because their teamwork would be awesome. but i think they could not be paired that often because the chances of them winning is greater.
although, i wish that they could be together in real life, i feel like they do not really have that kind of relationship. and for some reason i can't understand, i think jong kook will end up with YEH. :( it would also be very difficult for them to be together because of RM.
but still, i have hope! 

@kolin thumbs up for the suggestion to begin in page 1... goodness it will ale a good while to finish it all up esp it'll be the weekend so I'm thinking that the thread will be moving fast kekekeke...
@meh2222 even if you are not 100% believing what we are hoping for its ok...  you will be soon kekekeke.... it dodnt take me a long time.. just after watching videos and catching up on this forum and i got totally hooked on them and believing on something might be... but as everybody says... it might be...it might not be... but we have our bubbles soaring at the moment.. and kinda preparing to soar higher on this upcoming FM.
to all ou chingus in taiwan..... I'm trusting you guys to excite us with all of the updates...can't wait for the weekend then monday comes the episode of RM! yey! :x :x :x

Guest sweetsuii

Hello. I'm new to soompi, but not to spartace. I've shipped them for a year and a half. I hope to share good news with you guys. It's getting strangely quite here. Something to brighten the mood.

credits to @kelly023 on insta. Hope she can get it to them!!

@billy1308 Tis is what you meant right?
Screenshot_2015-01-15-07-31-572_zps76b0b

Guest clarisse08

@sweetsuii‌: or better yet...can they redo the ice pepero game with the cookies? ;)) For all spartace shippers in Taiwan...have a good time today! Dont forget to update us on any spartace interaction. We will count on you. Jia yo! (Hope I spell it correctly)