[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

airplanegirl said: You guys are seriously over reacting. So what if he becomes friends with MCW? If you guys ship SA, you don't have to bring all the other girls down. MCW just seems like she's naturally flirty. She was that way with Lee Seung Gi and he's dating Yoona. 
As a JK fan, it warms me to see him much more open with females now. He was so painfully reserved in the past that it was almost painful. 
I see more chemistry with LSG and MCW then JK and MCW anyway.  SureworxM said: @rairamegumi I also noticed it but afraid to open it up here after all the sad news last week... actually I watched the raw last Sunday becoz I'm curious of JH cut scenes. At first I'm happy because as usual they stand next to each other. Even in the first game in the beach, it seems JH is trying her best to win first to avoid contact with G* (well maybe that's only my delulu). And KJK also keep on watching them until she scored. But when it's MCW time to score I notice KJK also cheered her and when she scored she immediately come close to KJK (I can't remember if she hugged him or just hold his hand). Even on the next mission they sit next to each other and I don't know but why do I got this feeling that KJK likes her.

Even in the Ep 228, during the last scene when JH left. MCW and KJK seems talking seriously to each other like a couple huhuhu...

But this morning I watched ep 229, MCW said something about screen time. Maybe she just have to do it to be noticed for her movie (but feel sad for JH huhuhu)

For the meantime let's keep sailing until they made their final announcement...

SpartAce fighting...

When everything feels like an uphill struggle; Just think of the view from the top... Never give up SpartAce Family... fighting

@airplanegirl chill friend, don't take it too seriously I'm just exaggerating it just like in variety shows right...

And I also believe, if they are really dating I think KJK is faithful to her. JH said before, he is loyal...

SpartAce fighting...

Guest runninggirl6

@airplanegirl‌ yeah. FO definitely changed him for the better and you can even see a change from the first few episodes of RM and the ones now. He tended to sort of stay back in a corner whenever some new, unfamiliar, female guest came and now it's so nice to see him openly talking to them and cracking jokes and stuff.  

Most favourite pic, and most fav gif from last leg of RM Race Start... among others.
Starting from the unexpected pose with the pilot, till the sweet 'hands up' moments.     

race1_zpsb90f6b10.jpg
race6_zps66kjr7s3.gifap13_zpsfzirsyye.gif
ap11_zpsxjagsfp1.gifap12_zpscbpw9rtr.gif
Credit to owner of pic, gifs of @pink007 and @airplanegirl

Guest RedK1430293720

rairamegumi said: hey but I saw something weird too when MCW come near to JK after they did the first game in a beach...lil but suspicious why MCW grabbed JK's hands...

this is me rairamegumi who wrote a lot about spartace couple but smell fishy thing around KJK and MCW..ottoke????

but try to hold on to our couple till the end...till they announce their wed bell...lololol

:-O

10872854_415323548620438_358844502183004

[Third Annual DramaFever Awards]

Kim Jong Kook will be appearing as special guest!

Date: 5th February 2015

Time: 8PM-10PM
Venue: Hudson Theatre 145 W 44th St New York, NY 10036

I hope SJH will win, so she can be with her oppa... kekeke
She is nominated for Best Actress and Best Couple with Choi Jin Hyuk

Guest clarisse08

Daebak! So Running Man Live In Taiwan will be on this weekend? I cannot wait to receive more good news about our couple. And if I am not wrong, this will also be the first time for Yoo Jae Suk to join the Running Man tour as well. Hope we can get more clues from him!

Guest brilly1308

was checking out #spartace in ig... and found out one of the shippers baked cookies with the wording "spartace taiwan" (if i dont remember it wrongly)wondering whether they are going to give the cookies to spartace during the fanmeet? is the baker member of this forum? :D

Guest clarisse08

@brilly1308‌: wow...hope the baker succeeds in giving his/her creation to SpartAce..cant imagine what their reactions will be..