[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest maea18

Guest Goongfan11

novchime said:

A lot of people have ideas on who should pair with another.  For me a drama is like a work of art.  It is authored by the writer, the production crew and the actors.  We can suggest or hint on what we want, but I hope the "authors" will stick to their own story or production using their own inspiration, creativities and abilities.  They can stick to the original plan or change it the way they want.  They are free to make it the way they want it to be.  Then we can admire/criticize the work of "art" as it is delivered to us.  So I am open to however the authors want the pairings to be. There is no rule for me that the first actor has to be paired with the first actress, that the drama has to have "this" much of romance, and so on.... I just hope for the success of the drama for the sake of the "authors" and the viewers.  At the moment, I am excited and interested on how the story is developing.

Cheers to all!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest midnight13

if i dont see a romantic scene or even the tiniest reference of parkseo pairing in episode 17,....well we could all forget about parkseo cuz there are few episodes left to develop something that can compare to what the writers did with hanseo.

but if the writers are talented enough to come up with something good for parkseo, ill rejoice!

yay!

Guest Nikky81

Now i don't care Prof.Seo partner with Dr.Park or Dr.Hun but now i'm very poor Dr.hun..mother of him maybe die..she want Prof.Seo care her son :-S

Guest midnight13

on a completely unrelated part of the pairing discussion going on here,....

are we ever gonna learn who dr. parks real parents are?.

I finished watching the last two English-subbed episodes of Medical Top Team just now, and I might say that there's really an abrupt change to everything. And with the last scene that I saw (the one where Han Sung Jae's mom - Han Eun Sook - was said to be in a critical condition), I presumed this will be a way to put all the things that were changed back to normal. We only have three episodes left, and this kind of situation is pretty needed especially by Han Sung Jae - I think he'll request the Medical Top Team to revive his beloved mother, just like how they were able to revive the heartbeat of those early patients that they had operated. I am just assuming that the Mom won't die probably because the ambulance is already near the hospital, and she can still be saved. I could be wrong though.
As for the love line of the show, I think the writers are trying to show us that Seo Joo Young will probably end up with Han Sung Jae (evidences are: The theme song 'Can You Feel Me' being played at the background, the skinship being witnessed, the amount of scenes that they are in, the history of their characters, the Mom's bonding moment with them, and the Mom's sincere request to SJY) and Park Tae Shin with Choi Ah Jin (evidences are: The theme song 'I'll Be There was first introduced when they had this scene on a certain episode, and their closeness has been captured many times. Also, by the character description of Choi Minho, he only has one-sided love to the character of Oh Yeon Seo.) And in the picture chart, there's no red thread between PTS and SJY. I am still open to see what the three remaining episodes prepare for us to see.
If that is the case, it will be the first time that the leading roles ended up being paired with the second-lead roles when it comes to the love line. Basically, it will still not ruin the show if it happens, Kwon Swang Woo is still the main lead for he's the main lead in the Medical Top Team (like everything revolves around what he does and he decides to do), and Jung Ryeo Won is the main female lead (because her character has all stories to tell whether it's a positive or a negative side).
I just wonder how their background stories will be shown to the audience. Both of their characters need to tell their audience which family they came from. Also, we need to know how HSJ's character will be accepted by his father, what the VP's secret behind that Sydney thing, what the Director is up to, and how the romance between the leads will blossom. 
I personally would like to see a love triangle among PTS, SJY, and HSJ, and I am not losing my hope that this kind triangle will be seen. I just find it weird that the two men didn't have to fight their wits just to prove the woman how they deserve to be picked and loved by her. Haha. I guess I have watched too many dramas to wish for scenes like that, and that's the reason why I am thankful that this drama is sooo different. It's like I am contented with little, but I am wishing for more. Hahaha. 

Guest Momoko Hiroshi

Nikky81 said:
Now i don't care Prof.Seo partner with Dr.Park or Dr.Hun but now i'm very poor Dr.hun..mother of him maybe die..she want Prof.Seo care her son :-S

Guest Momoko Hiroshi

shaym said: I finished watching the last two English-subbed episodes of Medical Top Team just now, and I might say that there's really an abrupt change to everything. And with the last scene that I saw (the one where Han Sung Jae's mom - Han Eun Sook - was said to be in a critical condition), I presumed this will be a way to put all the things that were changed back to normal.

I just wonder how their background stories will be shown to the audience. Both of their characters need to tell their audience which family they came from. Also, we need to know how HSJ's character will be accepted by his father, what the VP's secret behind that Sydney thing, what the Director is up to, and how the romance between the leads will blossom.

Momoko Hiroshi said: shaym said: I finished watching the last two English-subbed episodes of Medical Top Team just now, and I might say that there's really an abrupt change to everything. And with the last scene that I saw (the one where Han Sung Jae's mom - Han Eun Sook - was said to be in a critical condition), I presumed this will be a way to put all the things that were changed back to normal.

Guest united06

Episode 13 graphics ~
image-FECD_5293439D.jpg

image-E1E5_5293439D.jpg

image-6FDC_5293439D.jpg

Episode 14 graphics ~

image-5B18_52972D16.jpg

image-ED6C_52972D16.jpg

image-527E_52972D16.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Medical Top Team English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7642-medical-top-team-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

@momoko

I agree with ur conspiracy theory.. : )

It seems the director was sent to hospital to 'guide' Dr Han. Do u remember that the chairman was asking how will Han positioning himself toward VP and will he want to take control.

well something like that.

Han has some idealistic attitude but still need to improve in hospital managerial with its business approach.

eventhough we might not like it, but hospital has both business n humanity sides.

The romance progress in the last episodes.

hanseo is blossoming, seeing all the scenes. However the ending still can be anything. I wonder if Seo will have determination to change Han. Han has cold exterior. Maybe bcoz he has difficulties to express his feeling toward others, due to his unhappy family background.

And parkseo is so cute together! They like to have each other companion .. i feel sorry with KSW. But from the start I find that Choi is seeing him as a best friend, not a lover.

And parkchoi was actually has been 'together' in many events.

EP 15 n 16 are touchy. Hopes the script writer keep the good works till the end.

Guest Nikky81

Momoko Hiroshi said: for me HSJ/SJY is a done deal already. I still have a tiny tiny really tiny hope that CAJ will realize KSW's feelings for her... but then PTS otoke, ... oh well PTS CAJ is cute together though I cant feel their strong chemisty, unlike HSJ/SJY. so if they will end up together so be it :D.... poor our cutie KSW :((
but.. but if not... PTS otoke... go back to Mason ?.... still a possibility right ? :D

MTT Fighting! *with a fist*

It's so nice to see a lot of thoughts about the love line of the show. So, I come up with this question: Which HanSeo and ParkSeo moment do you like the most?
For HanSeo - My favorite scenes are 1. When Han Sung Jae's mom asked them for dinner for the first time. The way they walked the streets and the way it was revealed that they have a history together (I meant he's her sunbae even in the university), and we witnessed the bus date. Omo. 2. The hug scene when Han Sung Jae was drunk (the hug was so tight, and his hug was reciprocated by SJY). 3. The aftermath of HSJ being drunk. SJY was waiting for some explanation/confirmation about their hug the night before, but HSJ, being the cutesy man in front of SJY, chose to tease her by saying nothing, and just smiling. 4. Their first street date after the the supposed dinner with the Chairman. (the way they stared at each other that time was so enigmatic). 5. The time when SJY decided not to join Medical Top Team because she doesn't want to be judged as HSJ's favorite (the line of HSJ was so sweet. "Can't you just think that Han Sung Jae will be much better because of Seo Ju Young?"). I think that line says how HSJ feels for her. To be honest, I really love HanSeo moments to the point that I even think of possibility that they might fall for each other in real life. Haha. 
For ParkSeo - My favorite scenes are 1. The second time that they met after the 60th anniversary party. When PTS asked for a meal because he was right about some symptom, and SJY coldly treated him. I can interest on his face after that incident. 2. When they performed surgery for the first time. They just bring out the best in each other. 3. The wrist-grabbing moment when PTS asked SJY why she favored the VP. 4. The coffee moment after PTS was found not guilty of Seung Woo's hoobae's death. 5. The way PTS is interested in SJY, yet SJY has no idea at all scenes. 
There are four more episodes to go and the love line could possibly end with a HanSeo or a ParkSeo, and whichever line it would end up, for sure one of the main leads will end up brokenhearted (especially HSJ if he ended up alone because PTS might end up with CAJ if it was not the latter's line). Seo Ju Young, in the drama, is a very bright and impressive woman. And whoever between Han Sung Jae and Park Tae Shin she ends up with, I'll be happy with it. I just hope that there'll be more room for romance in this drama since it's going to exit soon. :)

Guest Nikky81

shaym said: It's so nice to see a lot of thoughts about the love line of the show. So, I come up with this question: Which HanSeo and ParkSeo moment do you like the most?
For HanSeo - My favorite scenes are 1. When Han Sung Jae's mom asked them for dinner for the first time. The way they walked the streets and the way it was revealed that they have a history together (I meant he's her sunbae even in the university), and we witnessed the bus date. Omo. 2. The hug scene when Han Sung Jae was drunk (the hug was so tight, and his hug was reciprocated by SJY). 3. The aftermath of HSJ being drunk. SJY was waiting for some explanation/confirmation about their hug the night before, but HSJ, being the cutesy man in front of SJY, chose to tease her by saying nothing, and just smiling. 4. Their first street date after the the supposed dinner with the Chairman. (the way they stared at each other that time was so enigmatic). 5. The time when SJY decided not to join Medical Top Team because she doesn't want to be judged as HSJ's favorite (the line of HSJ was so sweet. "Can't you just think that Han Sung Jae will be much better because of Seo Ju Young?"). I think that line says how HSJ feels for her. To be honest, I really love HanSeo moments to the point that I even think of possibility that they might fall for each other in real life. Haha. 
For ParkSeo - My favorite scenes are 1. The second time that they met after the 60th anniversary party. When PTS asked for a meal because he was right about some symptom, and SJY coldly treated him. I can interest on his face after that incident. 2. When they performed surgery for the first time. They just bring out the best in each other. 3. The wrist-grabbing moment when PTS asked SJY why she favored the VP. 4. The coffee moment after PTS was found not guilty of Seung Woo's hoobae's death. 5. The way PTS is interested in SJY, yet SJY has no idea at all scenes. 
There are four more episodes to go and the love line could possibly end with a HanSeo or a ParkSeo, and whichever line it would end up, for sure one of the main leads will end up brokenhearted (especially HSJ if he ended up alone because PTS might end up with CAJ if it was not the latter's line). Seo Ju Young, in the drama, is a very bright and impressive woman. And whoever between Han Sung Jae and Park Tae Shin she ends up with, I'll be happy with it. I just hope that there'll be more room for romance in this drama since it's going to exit soon. :)

Nikky81 said: shaym said: It's so nice to see a lot of thoughts about the love line of the show. So, I come up with this question: Which HanSeo and ParkSeo moment do you like the most?

@shaym shaym said: It's so nice to see a lot of thoughts about the love line of the show. So, I come up with this question: Which HanSeo and ParkSeo moment do you like the most?

mabelle147 said: @shaym shaym said: It's so nice to see a lot of thoughts about the love line of the show. So, I come up with this question: Which HanSeo and ParkSeo moment do you like the most?

shaym said: @Mabelle147: Thank you. Haha. They just seemed to be reasonable that's why I remember them in details. Kkk~ Haha. The smile of Han Sung Jae's face when he saw Seo Ju Young's shy face while wearing a dress bought by his mother is so enticing, right? I even had it replayed. Haha. It's my sixth favorite scene. It's so lovable. Also, about the aftermath, I was thinking when HSJ was teasing her by saying nothing about why he had hugged her that tight, maybe he has this thought when he looked at her, 'I should've kissed you too instead of just hugging you.' Hahaha. :D

Archived