[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest maea18

mabelle147 said: shaym said: @Mabelle147: Thank you. Haha. They just seemed to be reasonable that's why I remember them in details. Kkk~ Haha. The smile of Han Sung Jae's face when he saw Seo Ju Young's shy face while wearing a dress bought by his mother is so enticing, right? I even had it replayed. Haha. It's my sixth favorite scene. It's so lovable. Also, about the aftermath, I was thinking when HSJ was teasing her by saying nothing about why he had hugged her that tight, maybe he has this thought when he looked at her, 'I should've kissed you too instead of just hugging you.' Hahaha. :D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nikky81

shaym said: @Mabelle147: Thank you. Haha. They just seemed to be reasonable that's why I remember them in details. Kkk~ Haha. The smile of Han Sung Jae's face when he saw Seo Ju Young's shy face while wearing a dress bought by his mother is so enticing, right? I even had it replayed. Haha. It's my sixth favorite scene. It's so lovable. Also, about the aftermath, I was thinking when HSJ was teasing her by saying nothing about why he had hugged her that tight, maybe he has this thought when he looked at her, 'I should've kissed you too instead of just hugging you.' Hahaha. :D

Nikky81 said: shaym said: @Mabelle147: Thank you. Haha. They just seemed to be reasonable that's why I remember them in details. Kkk~ Haha. The smile of Han Sung Jae's face when he saw Seo Ju Young's shy face while wearing a dress bought by his mother is so enticing, right? I even had it replayed. Haha. It's my sixth favorite scene. It's so lovable. Also, about the aftermath, I was thinking when HSJ was teasing her by saying nothing about why he had hugged her that tight, maybe he has this thought when he looked at her, 'I should've kissed you too instead of just hugging you.' Hahaha. :D

Guest novchime

shaym said:

Momoko Hiroshi said: shaym said: I finished watching the last two English-subbed episodes of Medical Top Team just now, and I might say that there's really an abrupt change to everything. And with the last scene that I saw (the one where Han Sung Jae's mom - Han Eun Sook - was said to be in a critical condition), I presumed this will be a way to put all the things that were changed back to normal.

I just wonder how their background stories will be shown to the audience. Both of their characters need to tell their audience which family they came from. Also, we need to know how HSJ's character will be accepted by his father, what the VP's secret behind that Sydney thing, what the Director is up to, and how the romance between the leads will blossom.

Guest Nikky81

Do you think PTS love A Jin?

He even brought a candle and cooked for her.

PTS is too nice to A Jin.

Didn't he know A Jin love him? He gave too much hope.

ping.php?iid={774218E5-391E-40B8-B2EA-EC

I think him like her as young sister .

:)

Guest flamingshawol

femalia said: Do you think PTS love A Jin?
He even brought a candle and cooked for her.

PTS is too nice to A Jin.
Didn't he know A Jin love him? He gave too much hope.

ping.php?iid={774218E5-391E-40B8-B2EA-EC

haishh, I have watched the previewing ep 17, why there is no hanseo moment. Okey absolutely have to streaming tomorrow

Can we watch EP 17 by streaming in this above link ?

Nikky81 said: saranghaechoiseunghyun said: haishh, I have watched the preview ep 17, why there is no hanseo moment. Okey absolutely have to streaming tomorrowlink preview: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/topteam/preview/index.html?kind=all&progCode=1002882100066100000&pagesize=1&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1

Guest Nikky81

saranghaechoiseunghyun said: Nikky81 said: saranghaechoiseunghyun said: haishh, I have watched the preview ep 17, why there is no hanseo moment. Okey absolutely have to streaming tomorrowlink preview: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/topteam/preview/index.html?kind=all&progCode=1002882100066100000&pagesize=1&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1

Guest Nikky81

estrellita1122 said:

but PTS ask CAJ to go climb the mountain that is behind  their house when he was buying her the sports outfit. when he said that it sounded like a date. because he only invite her and not the other nurse or the other doc. also he is with CAJ most of the time too. he really cares about her and all the time he manages to touch her face and get very close like if he was about to kiss her. if he sees her a  sister he should not get that close to her like that.

PTS and CAJ have many scenes together and most of the time they have lunch together in the hospital and same times PTS asks her to go eat together but with DR seo I think he only ask two times in the beginning and she never accepted his invitation unlit way way later she took him to drink a coffee but they still did not have that closeness, they both only talk about hospital related(like two co-workers that are very professional) meanwhile PTS and CAJ know more about each other out of the hospital.

Archived