Guest hyobutts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/16/2013 at 5:16 AM, Guest Marita Dahlen said:

Ladies, please tell me your experiences with eyelash products?

I use an product Idol Lash, this is safe and very use full, this product I got from www.idollashfree.com

I use Dolly lash lift kit and i love it. 

I ordered Dolly lash kit from their official website https://dollyslash.com/ . I used to apply fake lashes but then i noticed that they are actually damaging my natural lashes so i stopped using fake lashes. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Eyelashes are magnificence enhancers. They raise the sweetness of your eyes. The thicker and longer the lashes the extra beautiful your eyes will look. if you want to thicker, darker and longer eyelashes within short time periods, so that i have recommended a careprost eye drop serum. in last my eyelashes had suddenly falling, once day my family doctor was come in my home. he was told me that one thing that is careprost is best eye-drops help to grow eyelashes fast. i have used and realize that it is best miracle, because i have seen my eyelashes changes within short time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived