How to grow thicker/fuller eyelashes?

Guest hyobutts

Guest lethallylovely

Loreal has a serum for your lashes that works fairy well. It's not miraculous but I can still notice a bit of a difference.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juchocho

I know this is probably priciest advice among all the comments here, but the product called, Lattisse, really does make the eye lashes full.  I only tried it because my friend had them and she was using it.  It took me about 4 weeks or a month to see a really good result, but it really did a good job on my lashes.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sophiajacquelyn

I was the same situation wit my eyes ,when I felt that my eyelashes have grown thinner , I started to resolve this by  experiment and use lots of  eye care products ,which makes my eyes infected .After that it  took  3-4 weeks to cure by consulting the eye doctor .Now i am using the EYELINER KOHL ELECTRIC BLUE SHADE LF110 - 12 PIECES Waterproof. Create beautiful brows and get the eyeliner looks you want with this pencil. La Femme Pencils have soft color and it’s so natural then onwards ,i manage my thinner eyelashes .which i order through beautifullady.us

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

try using this 

Use Vaseline

Instead of spending your money on something that could darken your eyes, why not try something easy and quick? Just a little swipe of Vaseline on your eyelid before you go to bed will increase your lashes and will make them longer!

Olive Oil

I actually swear by this tip on how to make your eyelashes grow. It really works! Just adding a bit of olive oil to your lids at night will truly help your eyelashes soak up all of the vitamins and minerals in olive oil! teeth whitening

http://www.eyelash-enhancer.net/blog/tips-to-naturally-lengthen-your-eyelashes

• 4 weeks later...

Almond Oil - It is rich in Vitamin E and anti-oxidant properties and therefore it can help your lashes to thrive under its nourishment and care. With the help of cotton swab,  apply the Almond oil on your eyelashes before you go to bed at night and wash it off with warm water next morning. Do this everyday for at least 2-3 months.

For more tips on how to enhance eyelashes, visit - http://eyelash-enhancer.tumblr.com

• 4 weeks later...

Vaseline is highly useful for chapped lips to smeared mascara along with a sort of cure-all. Petroleum jelly or white petrolatum is semi-solid combination of hydrocarbons that’s utilized by customers as topical ointment for healing almost every type of rashes or toenail fungus. And it also has great benefits for making your eyelashes longer, thicker and fuller.

Procedure of applying this is as follow;

1.       First remove makeup from face especially eyelid area.

2.       Then apply petroleum jelly with clean fingers or mascara stick.

3.       Wash off the petroleum jelly in morning with mild warm water.

4.       Be patient. Repeat this procedure continuously for better results. Timing of result varies for every individual.

Else you can make use of Idol Eyelash Enhance. It is miraculous product for thin, short and fragile eyelashes. It’s been tested and permitted by FDA and regular usage can increase density of eyelashes up to 80% in matter of a month.

Eyes are the most attractive part of the face and this is the first thing that is noticed in any human being. My wife was fed up with thin and small lashes tried all the cosmetics but nothing worked for her. Finally she found Idol Lash product online that she came to know about from here – Idol Lash Eyelash Enhancer Growth Serum!

It helps her to grow healthy, long and thicker lashes back. Trust me now she got the world’s beautiful lashes which gives her a very attractive look.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Beautiful attractive eyelashes look more radiant and make you even more pretty. You may always try to make them look beautiful but after few hours you may need to give touch ups and all…! Isn’t it? So why don’t you try such things that gives you flawless eyelashes all the time. Click through below to see some easy beauty hacks that works like a charm and be sure to pin your favorites for later. So take look and implement to add more beauty to your gorgeous eyelashes.

Read more:

21 SUPERB EYELASH BEAUTY HACKS TO GET FLAWLESS EYELASHES ALL THE TIME

• 6 months later...

MaxiLash (the official site is www.maxilash.com, I only buy from this site as there are many fake products out there) product is really really amazing. I have short, thin eye lashes. After about 8 weeks I had these fuller and longer lashes. I can even use a lash curler without my lashes falling out :-) It is quite expensive in Europe € 59 so that's $64 for a 3 months supply, even if the shipping is for free, but I will definitely keep buying this and use it every night! It is natural too and not tested on animals, which is very important for me. I've tried RapidLash too, and it just made that my natural eyelashes fell off... :-( So I am happy that I've found a safe and effective lash serum... I would love to try their eyebrow serum too :-) 

Archived