How to grow thicker/fuller eyelashes?

Guest hyobutts

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been reading a blog post which highlighted me on certain things that affects growth of eyelashes. And i wish that everyone is to note on this because this is really unexpected bad habits for some. 

REMEMBER to throw used mascara that is already 3 months old from your make up box. WHY?

Bacteria has been collecting on it for weeks! And this could even lead to brittle eyelashes and eye irritations. You don't want that to happen right?

So there you go my number 1 tips to grow thick/fuller eyelashes.

Here's where i found the info you might want to take a look. They have got other tips and tricks to grow eyelashes http://eyelashhairgrowth.com/

Does vaseline or coconut oil work better? I've been using vaseline for over a month now and I still dont notice any changes, except that my eyelashes look longer right after I put on the vaseline but it eventually goes away as the vaseline rubs off. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

one thing I know for sure, magnetic eyelashes are not an option. they look very weird for me with the "unfinished" effect. I've seen tons of different tutorial and understood one thing - it's really difficult to apply them from the first time. Girls get accustomed to apply artificial ones, it's much more easier and you can also adjust the edges, but magnetic ones, well...

another way is Lattice, I've heard a lot of reviews and comments and almost all of them are positive, the only drawback is the price. But here you can also find some kind of substitute Careprost. Regarding the second one I've also seen dozen of reviews and everyone were satisfied with the result, but here you can also find underwater stones. Once you stop using the liquid, your eyelashes turn back to the previous conditions, not long lasting so far. but, if compare with Lattice, the price much more low though. Anyways, before using any of such cosmetic products, you should consult with the eye doctor, cuz as far as I know, most of them are the result of some medicine. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this sounds weird but I actually did cut off my eyelashes before I heard that cutting off the eyelashes can make it grow longer. And I did it. It actually grow a bit longer. Then for a better result apply coconut oil to your lashes it will eventually helped you with growing longer and thicker lashes.

On 7/5/2013 at 2:02 AM, hyobutts said:

Lately, I realized my eyelashes have grown thinner and they have the habit of falling out easily.  Does anyone know natural remedies that could increase eyelash production, or make my eyelashes look thicker?

Hi, there are several options but I want to stick to idol lash. You can get the free trial here...http://www.lnk123.com/SHnBb

DermalMD eyelash serum works really well!! You only need a little bit. My lashes look very nourished and alive. They are longer, stronger, thicker and I have a lot more than I've ever had.  Its a best Eye car product...Love it alwasy.

• 1 month later...

I used coconut oil before. Apply it once a day before bedtime. It took me about a month to really see the result. My eyelashes grew a little bit longer and thicker but not very obvious. After that, I stopped to apply cause I'm lazy. If continue to do so, I'm sure the result will be better.

• 2 weeks later...

Not everyone is blessed with long, thick eyelashes, but that doesn't mean you can't have them. Thanks to a rise in lash-enhancing products, ranging from mascaras to eyeliners and serums, you can work your way to flutter-worthy fringe—no false lashes necessary. Along with adding a dose of drama to your look, these nourishing formulas will nurse sparse or brittle lashes back to health with almost no effort at all.

FEG Eyelash Enhancer is the best eyelash growth serum to enhance the quality of your lashes quickly and naturally,which has gained FDA and GMP approval to sell online.it’s the optimal alternative of false eyelashes to help your eyelashes more longer,thicker and darker in a few weeks.If you are still struggled with your brittle,thin as well as sparse lashes,you can take natural and effective FEG Eyelash Serum can activate dormant hair follicle germ tissue, then promote rapid growth of eyelashes. The eyelashes can get longer, more thick and bushy after 20 days’ usage of the product.

https://www.fegeyelash.us.com

• 3 months later...

Girls, I wouldn't go for very expensive products with side effects. I made sure once again Cherish Lash serum works perfectly - this time it helped even to my mom! Imagine, at her age! Her eyelashes became much healthier and thicker. It was the best gift I could make.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived