BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #JinD15 #RightPlaceWrongPerson #ComeBackToMe #LOST]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #WaitingForJin&Hobi #SUGA|AgustDTour SUGA_RoadToDDay #V_JinnysKitchen #jhope_on_the_street #JiminFACEisHere #DDayIsComing]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #WaitingForJin&Hobi #SUGA|AgustDTour SUGA_RoadToDDay #V_JinnysKitchen #JiminFACEisHere #DDayIsComing]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #JiminLikeCrazyBB100_No.1]

Jimin is on Weverse Live!  Congratulations Jimin and team!

ctto

p.s Jimin always works extra hard (as mentioned by BTS members themselves) so congratulations to Jimin again.  With so many things happening at the same time, I'm glad he always has supporting team members.

[If only I have a small fraction of his hard work......]

• Blob 1

This is the same tweet that my sister showed to me while asking the same question, did you get it?  NOPE... yesterday it was 97000 in front of me and today 70000. (Ticket Master). 

Don't worry sis, I'll just sit outside if I can't get inside :partyblob: 

The story of my sister

My younger sister is the one who started everything related to the K-World.  When a group of K-performance came to the capital city, she took me along.  I can still remember I was so amazed by their performance.  However, I wasn't into any group or solo singers at that time but just enjoyed the various musical shows from their broadcast stations. In contrast, my sister was already in the fandom of various artists when she was in school.  We, however, have different groups that we like and it is totally fine with me as long as we know where the line is and to differentiate those we saw on the Twitter world and the real world.   In case there are things that we might disagree then it is better to agree to disagree.

So I guess, she tried to "comfort me" in a way but I'm really okay.  I know that I'll be able to see SUGA|Agust D's  LIVE performance either online on in a form of a DVD  later.  Besides, I have other plans too that I haven't revealed to her yet hehe.

ctto

• Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #JiminLikeCrazyBB100_No.1 #DDayIsComing]

@YongZura⁷ So much news about Yoongi lately! Can't keep up. :kiss_wink:

Did we already get any news on Hobi's enlistment date?

This article made me laugh so much today. :D

BTS “Barbie” Movie Posters We Wish Were A Reality

Move over, Ken.
5kMaXkkKQWX3Pf1iChQE597aYodHQ8JrEuGLmdHM

LOL :D

Full article with ARMY's funny edits of BTS members in the upcoming Barbie movie:

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/bts-ken-barbie-movie-edits-poster/

• Love 1