BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #11thAnniversary #MUSEisComing #SmeraldoGardenMarchingBand]

YongZura⁷

13 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

From the top, left to right: Jimin, V, ? Jin

From the bottom, left to right: JK, Yoongi (his smile and the name written there), Hobi, and RM (his dragon eyes)

:cutekitty:

So much fun to see Yoongi on Jimmy Fallon. I was hoping that he would reply in English during the interview, but alas no, he isn't ready yet. We got some snippets of his English anyway. Glad that he spoke some.

:fullofhearts:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, partyon said:

So much fun to see Yoongi on Jimmy Fallon. I was hoping that he would reply in English during the interview, but alas no, he isn't ready yet. We got some snippets of his English anyway. Glad that he spoke some.

At first, I was confused why he didn't look at Jimmy when answering the questions.  Only then I realised there was an interpreter beside him.  (I personally believe he understood the question, but prefer an interpreter to help expressed certain answers correctly) 

Yoongi also used English here and there during his concert, but only when it came to the end ment (based on the videos of his concert that I've seen) that he used full Korean (with an interpreter).  

ctto

ARMY, just to be aware of what's happening currently.  #SayNoToDynamicPricing

This is how one should write, it is well-written with context, and valid reasons, not just a mere #  I always hear about this happening in the US. 

I personally got scared when I was trying to buy a ticket for SUGA's concert in SG but the price there was fixed as far as I know.  I'm glad that there will be a LIVE play at the cinemas and also an online concert soon.  However, there's no comparison to being able to see the LIVE performance yourself.  The experience is "out of this world" especially when it comes to a BTS concert.  The togetherness of being an ARMY, and connection with the members during the concert is unexplainable unless you experience it yourself.

I hope HYBE will take proper action as they usually do.

ctto