BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #11thAnniversary #MUSE #HobiD89 #Who #AreYouSure #RunJin #BeMine]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS 10th. Anniversary (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#LayoVer #SlowDancing #3D #GoldenIsComing #JiminProductionDiaryIsComing] *Be Safe, Healthy and Happy #BTS
6 hours ago, partyon said:

@YongZura⁷ Read that V and Jimin plan on enlisting before the end of this year. :scream: Any official news about it from the gentlemen themselves?

I got that feeling when Jimin mentioned it indirectly during his birthday as the translation below:

I take that "since I don't have much time either" ( in minute 20.00 of his Weverse Live  ) that is him (I guess/assume) telling the ARMY that the time is getting closer.   His solo documentary will be coming on the 23rd of this month.

As to whether they are going together at the same time, I do not have any clues and if they do go together it is no surprise since they are "soulmates". :selfie2:V's birthday is on the 30th. of December ... Will it be before or after ....?

So there's no official news yet .... Usually they will notify us on Weverse twice.  First, inform in general that they are going.  Then weeks later inform us about the exact date. 

It never gets easier ..... 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

have any clues and if they do go together it is no surprise since they are "soulmates". V's birthday is on the 30th. of December ... Will it be before or after ....?

Reason I was asking was because of this article:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-jimin-v-plan-enlist-together-year/

It mentions that it was alluded that they would enlist soon in a recent fan meeting at a university. It seemed like speculation to me and therefore I was wondering if any more info was available. :kiss_wink:

• Love 1

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Reason I was asking was because of this article:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-jimin-v-plan-enlist-together-year/

It mentions that it was alluded that they would enlist soon in a recent fan meeting at a university. It seemed like speculation to me and therefore I was wondering if any more info was available. :kiss_wink:

Yes, I did watch the event from ARMY-Logs  (from the ARMYs that were there).  There are quite a lot that they uploaded since V loves to watch the Army Logs.   He even asked them to upload pictures of the event on Weverse (from the perspective of the ARMYs). 

V did mention taking part again in Running Man with Jimin since the MC is one of the Running Man cast (however my Korean language skill can only catch up a little bit here and there but not in details.(so we'll see):getmygrooveon:   The possibility is always there ... 

Lately, the four members always mention it "indirectly" most of the time but also directly during Weverse LIVE.   JK even said he'll be cutting his hair little by little so that ARMYs will not be able to guess the time until it is so close.  This somehow made some ARMYs panic when they saw RM cut his hair so short that some even asked his good friend about it through Twitter (that's how anxious some of us are although we know they are going soon in order to make it possible to rejoin in 2025)  Jin (June) and Hobi (October) will be back in 2024.

As usual, you will notice I prefer to get the news directly from their mouth or their agency first.  Don't worry, I'll tag you when the official "Hello this is BigHit... "  comes out. :heythere:

• Love 1