BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #11thAnniversary #WelcomeHomeJin #NeverLetGo #MUSEisComing]

YongZura⁷

2 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

My birthday was three days ago.  So getting all the items related to Yoongi this month will be a gift to myself

Happy belated birthday, chingu! :dorakiss:

What Yoongi items are you getting yourself? :kiss_wink:

Btw, he looks amazing in the Marie Claire pics. Aging like fine wine.

spacer.png

@the_sweetroad Seems like Hoseok is enlisting on Tuesday. Will miss him

:brokenheart:

Hope he stays happy and healthy :heart:

• Sad 1
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, partyon said:

Happy belated birthday, chingu! 

:fullofhearts: Tqvm

11 hours ago, partyon said:

What Yoongi items are you getting yourself? 

The latest are Agust D -> D-Day (SET) album + Weverse albums and SUGA: "Road to D-Day" on Weverse  + will be visiting his tour location in SG (outside the stadium) :hahah!: Oops I forgot, I may have to renew my sub of AM to listen to his radio hmmm..

• Awesome 2

7 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

The latest are Agust D -> D-Day (SET) album + Weverse albums and SUGA: "Road to D-Day" on Weverse  + will be visiting his tour location in SG (outside the stadium) 

Nice! Can't wait to listen to the album. :kiss_wink:

Too bad that his "World" tour is so limited in regards of locations and sizes of venues. Am still sad together with @agenth and @the_sweetroad that Yoongi skipped Europe.

:cries3:

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #JiminLikeCrazyBB100_No.1 #DDayIsComing #PeoplePart2 #HaegeumIsComing #FocusOnBTS]
2 hours ago, partyon said:

Am still sad together with @agenth and @the_sweetroad that Yoongi skipped Europe.

Wonder what the age range is for his crowds. I’d be one of the older ones I imagine… if I could even go. My daughter didn’t let me go to the movie theater with her to watch both BTS concerts. :tears: :tears: :lol:

We’ll miss having Hobi around after Tuesday. Wishing him health and a blessed time in the army. :heart:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Wonder what the age range is for his crowds. I’d be one of the older ones I imagine… if I could even go. My daughter didn’t let me go to the movie theater with her to watch both BTS concerts.

Chinguya, BTS is known for having a lot of ahjumma fans. Apparently the biggest ARMY fan group is 30+

We can go!

fangirling GIF by Keith Urban

• LOL 1

57 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Wonder what the age range is for his crowds. I’d be one of the older ones I imagine… if I could even go. My daughter didn’t let me go to the movie theater with her to watch both BTS concerts. 

We’ll miss having Hobi around after Tuesday. Wishing him health and a blessed time in the army. 

If you are nearer, we could go together.  We have the youngest and the oldest in the fandom.  If you like to watch the reaction video of any BTS songs from a reactor check the comments.  Sometimes you will see them sharing their ages, I'm 75. I'm 50. I'm 40 etc  Any age that you can imagine.    We even have FB Groups that cater to these ages if you are able to search for them.   

I wonder why she didn't want to go there with you :sweet:Oh BTW, we also have this song :

Young Forever :hahah!: Forever we are young!

• LOL 1

If you are nearer, we could go together.

That would be fun!

We have the youngest and the oldest in the fandom.

Are they part of this Forum and part of this thread? That would be great, to have mom and kids on the same thread. :lol:

I wonder why she didn't want to go there with you 

She just wanted to be alone with her other friends. I told her I could buy a ticket and sit all the way in the back of the movie theater, and she still said no. Twice. Emotionally she has left the nest. Haha.

Young Forever :hahah!: Forever we are young!

Absolutely! I keep saying that all my friends look the same but all their kids are so old now. :wub:

• Awesome 1