[Drama 2013] Who Are You 후아유

Guest facing

Can't wait to see this show so much actually,even if it's not so much buzz about it like the new upcoming show i have faith that the plot will be good and surprising,tvN has great shows so i'll watch it...Not a fan of the actors but i like each of them so i hope they will do a good job and Taec prove that he can act and not be named the next Song Seung Heon(for the bad acting),so FITHING!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest arch00

I am excited for this drama. Horror, suspense,crime i am in for it :D 
@jjsweeter0211 >:D< looks like we will be watching same many shows this time :x 

Guest jjsweeter0211

arch00 said: I am excited for this drama. Horror, suspense,crime i am in for it :D 
@jjsweeter0211 >:D< looks like we will be watching same many shows this time :x 

Guest facing

201307181427778165_51e77e6a94ae8.jpg
"Who Are You" Ok Taecyeon's superior acting, intense filming scene on set.

2PM's Ok Taecyeon displays passion for acting in a drama.

tvN recently displayed a series of photos of Cha Geonwoo, the problematic police officer. In the drama, TY acts as a very unique police officer who thinks before he acts - the role as Cha Geonwoo is able to show the mature acting of TY's. Cha Geonwoo is dubbed as the most problematic police officer in the entire police station; however he is someone who people find hard to detest, for he always has the desire and motivation to solve any case.

The PD also mentioned that although it has been 2 years, TY's passion and interest for acting is still immense. He has been working really hard for the drama, constantly interacting with the seniors, director and co-stars on how to improve his acting/ portray the role better.

source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109642065
translated by tyciaaaz @ twitter

@jjsweeter0211 Squee..e I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw this. Kim JW is back in a drama and I didnt know anything about it until now? Where have I been? It's going to be so awesome, I know it and the cast is absolutely gorgeous. Okay, I really must put Kim JW pics back in my signature. I am in seventh heaven now and grinning like a fool...I've missed him so much...(excuse the fan girling please :D)

Guest jjsweeter0211

ZarraJae said: @jjsweeter0211 Squee..e I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw this. Kim JW is back in a drama and I didnt know anything about it until now? Where have I been? It's going to be so awesome, I know it and the cast is absolutely gorgeous. Okay, I really must put Kim JW pics back in my signature. I am in seventh heaven now and grinning like a fool...I've missed him so much...(excuse the fan girling please :D)

Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; "Photos of Taecyeon Filming Drama ReleasedPosted on 2013/07/18 by Kang Jung Yeon in TV with 0 Comments

2PM Taecyeon

2PM Taecyeon on tvN’s new ghost melodrama “who are you” set [CJ E&M]

2PM Taecyeon

2PM Taecyeon on tvN’s new ghost melodrama “who are you” set [CJ E&M]

Photographs of 2PM member Taecyeon filming his drama has been released.

Photos of Taecyeon playing Cha Gun-woo, the troublemaker of the National Police Agency, on tvN’s new ghost melodrama “who are you” was released through CJ E&M’s press release on Thursday.

The drama centers on the romance between a man who only believes in what he has seen and a woman who wakes up from a six-year long coma and suddenly has the super power of seeing spirits.

Taecyeon plays the male lead and the female lead who sees the spirits will be played by actress So E-hyun.

The two will together will help spirits resolve their problems and cross over into the light, or the spiritual world. Both are police officers who work at a lost-and-found center and together, they will explore the stories revolving around the lost items and their owners.

With the story of the female lead seeing the spirits and helping their problem, the drama is being called Korean version of Jennifer Love Hewitt’s drama “Ghost Whisperer.”

The drama will premiere on July 29.

Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of CJ E&M

MAN OF WILD Taecyeon

Taecyeon stands out even in such a band as 2PM that compiles all aspects of masculine charm. The special mask that switches between a man and a boy, and a healthy body that anyone would be jealous of – the light that has been obvious either on stage or during acting.

tumblr_inline_mq5dmslVk31qz4rgp.jpg

“I think it is important to establish a personal “self” to which you can return anytime, even when you are preparing for a role. Even though you need to live another life as that other character, it is also important to protect the real me…”

Even in such a band as 2PM that is overflowing with unprecedented energy and testosterone level, Taecyeon is a member that catches the eye with his healthy sexiness. Whether it was him ripping off his clothes and taking a step forward on stage or singing “My Ear’s Candy” having put his hand on Baek Jiyoung’s hips – this was the moment that defined a new generation of the male idol performances. Also, 2PM’s newest song “A.D.T.O.Y.” showcased a performance during which Taecyeon and the rest of the members displayed their firm bodies on top of the chairs. However, right now Taecyeon is preparing for yet another match through acting. While waiting for the release of “Who Are You” on tvN and the movie “Marriage Blues”, he’s regretting and learning more, immersing himself into the development process to the fullest so that there would be no reason for regret anymore. However, that is not to say his “weapons” have become rusty or have disappeared. Taecyeon manages to make the onlooker’s heart beat faster just like before merely by being visible through the camera’s viewfinder.

I’ve heard that you’ve began filming the drama “Who Are You”. Considering that you’re always so busy, your stamina must be great.

Actually I’ve begun filming for “Who Are You” just 2 days after I’ve finished filming for the movie “Marriage Blues”. During those 2 days I’ve also worked with 2PM. As I’m always busy with concerts and similar things, I get injured and tired, but I didn’t want to miss this drama, because when I read the script it got interesting to the point I began wondering how the plotline would continue to unfold.

Your love scene with So Yi-hyun was revealed first for the teaser. I think there might have been a lack of time for you to get to know each other in order to film such a scene (laughs).

Not only did we have no time to get to know each other, we filmed it right the next day after the script reading. We’ve only greeted each other for a few times, so we were obviously perplexed when we saw the continuity. However, luckily we matched well and I think we managed to film it in a natural fashion without the need to figure out who needs to lead or who must be led.

In your previous dramas, instead of seduction, you seem to play men who always wait for the woman. So perhaps the fans got shocked more because of that.

Actually, even in the “Marriage Blues” my character Wonchul is a quiet man who bottles all his worries inside and waits for his lady. That’s why this time in a movie or a drama I am putting an effort to display a character who conflicts with the others. As far as Gunwoo is concerned, he got demoted in the police force because of a mistake he had committed, so now he has a desire to go up again. Anyway, compared to the characters I’ve played before, he’s rather different.

Looking at the second teaser, it looks like a mix of genres rather than just a melodrama.

It’s a drama that spells out a number of different elements in a complicated way. There are a lot of hidden secrets; a horror movie-like atmosphere is also present. I gave the screenplay to our staff members, because of the wardrobe matters, but there was one person who said the script was too scary to read. However, since I enjoyed reading the script while I really dislike horror movies, I think the viewers do not need to worry about that.

Since you’re scared of horror movies, isn’t it too hard to film?

I honestly really don’t like ghosts. I don’t even watch horror movies. Even worse – when 2PM shot a commercial for an amusement park’s ghost house, I couldn’t go out on my own. But luckily, Gunwoo’s character cannot see ghosts (laughs). That’s why there’s nothing scary about the filming.

Even though it is necessary to display all types of appearances, wouldn’t you want to prove your developed image after the completion of the movie?

I’ve always been keen on displaying an image of a person who does things well; because I always feel that I’m somewhat insufficient. However, while I was shooting for the movie, I become more comfortable with myself, down to performing rather delicate things. I wasn’t just busy memorizing the script, I think I got to think and learn more about acting itself. I especially liked the fact that the director explained everything really well. She explained character’s emotions and the reasons for his actions in detail, and when we did the monitoring, she pointed out the good parts, and the parts that needed to be fixed.

At first people got to know you via 2PM, but now I think there’s also a pressure of necessity of your personal activities to give strength to the team.

I was the first to venture into personal activities. In “My Ear’s Candy” or “Cinderella’s Sister” days I was also busy with other activities, so the members were really worried about it. They did try to stop me. However, I think that right now the concept of the necessity to protect individual names of the members has grown stronger. As we work hard separately it also creates a well-intentioned competition, and this way 2PM naturally continues to persist.

The repackage album contained self-composed solo songs of 2PM members. I guess it must’ve inspired a hot competition… (laughs)

Actually, it was my idea to release a repackage album with our solo songs. We perform solo stages during our concerts quite often, but rather than covering someone else’s song, personally I really wanted to stand on my stage with my own song. That’s why I started composing last year, and I told the fans during one performance “This is a song I wrote, please listen to it”… But there was no reaction (laughs). That’s why I thought that it would be great to avoid this awkwardness by allowing the fans to listen to the song in advance, and finally we ended up making this album.

You needed a perfect song for the stage you wanted.

Our driving force is the point of always displaying a new image for our fans. Just like picking a new character while acting, I think that during a solo stage it is important to display an image you would not be able to showcase via 2PM. That’s why I’m the type to first think of, for example, a hip hop or a tango stage, and then write a song for it.

Apart from the content, I think the meaning of the concert itself must have grown, because you renewed your activities in Korea after a long time.

We haven’t been active in Korea for 2 years, so we really got homesick. You know this feeling when you get happy just by looking at your house after you have spent a long time away? Although it wasn’t something new as we’ve been constantly busy in Japan to the point we released 2 regular albums, our hearts definitely felt more comfortable.

You’ve mentioned that it is important to constantly display new image, but I think you cannot overlook the fact that it is also necessary to display an image the general public wants.

We spent quite a lot of time in meetings before the comeback discussing this part. Once you start discussing the direction towards which 2PM is supposed go further, discussions last for hours. We arranged everything what we’ve done so far, our most popular songs, the songs that didn’t do so well, the concepts that our fans liked, and each had really different ideas, because each time the concept was approached differently.

Eventually whose ideas were reflected the most?

Of course Jinyoungie hyung’s! (laughs) Whether it was the double-title concept, or the stage composition – Jinyoung hyung’s ideas were used a lot.

The album has such soft songs as “I’m Sorry” and “Today Marks the 1st Day”; perhaps for the general public that was expecting more energy and acrobatics, this album displayed a surprising point.

After “Heartbeat” we’ve noticed a lot of junior singers doing acrobatic performances. So, if it’s something that everyone can accomplish, we were slightly worried about what we should do to succeed. The objective of this album was to display an image differentiated by that outcome. The main idea was to display something that cannot be showcased by newcomer idols right now.

I think that being able to come up with such resolution also means you have confidence.

We had around 40 concerts abroad during the last 2 years. So I think that you acquire confidence at some level. Whether it is maturity, it is still an effort. Also, how should I put it… We have the physical (laughs). Jinyoungie hyung asked us this when we were preparing the album: “What do you think you have better than the other bands? Just dress you guys up in a single long coat and you’re a killer! I watched your concerts, you look great”. Since he was confident of our looks to the point he could say that, I think we were able to lower down the tension and highlight the individual looks of each member.

But I think you must have also been anxious by economizing the performance that’s actually your specialty. It was a time when you had to prove you were alive and well.

Actually, I personally thought that the way to the comeback was definitely long. It took us 2 years to receive an award with Heartbeat since our debut. So there was enough time for the other newcomers to establish a solid foothold in the market. However, rather than being nervous about it, we have expanded our outlook. What I felt this time while watching Shinhwa hyungs was that the longer you work together the more brilliant you become. I think that by going up and going down, as the time passes just like Shinhwa, 2PM will witness a day when we will be amazing just by still being together.

What is necessary in order to work as a team for such a long time?

I think that you definitely have to be considerate towards the others. Shinhwa hyungs have also taken care of this part well, saying that especially Eric hyung did his part well as a mediator in consideration of others. I actually read a lot of interviews and news articles about the hyungs (laughs). I think that a team can work together for a long time if the members respect each other and coolly acknowledge each other’s areas.

tumblr_inline_mq5dnbRmra1qz4rgp.jpg

I guess the same thing can be applied to the fans. They watched over the foreign activities calmly, waiting for you.

However, it would be really hard to pinpoint the difference between local and foreign fans from our perspective. Fans of each member establish unions and they communicate with the fans from other countries, exchanging information and so on. I think that the tendencies within the fandom are becoming similar little by little. One of the reasons why I decided to enter the International Affairs Division for my Master’s studies was because I’ve realized I could come under the international influence because of such fans. I think that the language or the culture differences do not matter much in this case.

It’s important to personally understand the influence you are under.

I used to think that the SNS channels were my thing, by personal space. But lately I think that a lot of things can happen even because of this small mean of media. Communicating with the fans, sharing news about junior singers, and repaying the love I’m receiving at least a little bit. Also, I wonder whether it was back in 2009, I read Kang Hodong senior’s interview where he said that you cannot show that you’re annoyed by the public’s attention, their requests to take pictures or sign on something. He said that this inconvenience is the price you have to pay for the love and money you receive as an entertainer. I was still a rookie at the time, but later on I understood the meaning of these words to the fullest, because I need to give up upon something in order to acquire many things my peers do not have.

Do you have any hidden card that would allow you to sustain the current level of influence?

Working hard on everything. They always say that people and connections are more important than work, but I think that when you work hard you eventually end up building good relationships.

Written by Yoon Heesung 

Kor-Eng: Egle @2PMalways 

MAY BE TAKEN OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS!

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Taecyeon Shows His Passion for Acting on BTS Photos of “Who Are You”
yw740030 July 20, 2013
Taecyeon Shows His Passion for Acting on BTS Photos of “Who Are You”

Recently, BTS photos of Taecyeon on the set of tvN’s new drama “Who Are You” were released.

In the revealed photos is 2PM’s Taecyeon, who plays the role of Gun Woo, a capable yet troublesome policeman. So Yi Yeon will be playing the female lead named Si On, another police officer who awoke from a six-year coma and has the ability to see ghosts.

In the released pictures, Taecyeon shows enthusiasm and solemnity as he studies the script with the director. A staff member from the set stated, “Taeyeon’s passion for acting is incredible. He is learning a lot from everyone on the set, including the director and other actors, to understand his character.”

Meanwhile, the first episode of “Who Are You” will be aired on July 29, 2013.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/20/taecyeon-shows-his-passion-for-acting-on-bts-photos-of-who-are-you/

Guest jjsweeter0211

56586535.2.jpg20130722_1374458519_55475500_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130722n09025

Actress Moon Ga Young join the cast

http://asianwiki.com/Moon_Ga-Young
http://news.nate.com/view/20130722n11710

Archived