[Drama 2013] Who Are You 후아유

Guest facing

Guest NEWMARIO

class="headline"So E Hyun Says She Wants to Stop Feeling Awkward Around 2PM′s Ok TaecyeonCJ E&M enewsWorldBy Son Bo Kyung | CJ E&M enewsWorld – 1 hour 17 minutes ago

• [*]
Email[*][*]

Though they′ve had kiss scenes and all that jazz, So E Hyun revealed that she′s still not that close with Ok Taecyeon.

At the press conference for tvN′s Who Are You held on July 23, So E Hyun said she would like to have the ability to read minds, and added, "I would like to use that ability to become friends with Ok Taecyeon."

64613386.jpg

The two leads appear in Who Are You as a quarrelsome pair that ends up as a couple. Because the drama was still in its beginnings, the two still seemed to feel awkward around each other.

So E Hyun said, "Rumors say I act awkward around Ok Taecyeon. Now I′m a bit closer, but I want to become even better friends with the ability to read minds."

So E Hyun appears in Who Are You as the ghost-seeing Si On. She gains the ability to see ghosts after she wakes up from a six-year coma, and is situated in a lost and found center where she tries to listen to the spirits attached to the objects left behind.

Ok Taecyeon will be Si On′s partner Cha Geon Woo. He doubts Si On at first when she says she can see ghosts, but later on comes to trust her and helps her with her tasks.

Who Are You will kick off on July 29.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

Kim Jae Wook Says He′s Still Trying to Adjust to Society

intresting
  •   
  • Facebookweiborenren
  • 0Rating

2013.07.26 10:00  CJ E&M enewsWorld Son Bo Kyung  Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Kim Jae Wook has been picked fresh off of the military, so he′s still trying to adjust not only to acting again, but also to his ordinary everyday life.

At the press conference for tvN′s Who Are You held on July 23, Kim Jae Wook said, "I still have the military painted on me."

79416886.jpg

He added, "They say it takes time for an actor to feel comfortable acting again after his release from the military, but I thought I would be an exception. It turns out, however, that I do need time, and I′m still trying to adjust not only to acting but also to being a member of society again."

Kim Jae Wook was released from his duties in April after enlisting in July 2011. He was picked up just three months after his release.

"I thought a lot about what piece and character I should return with," he said. "Who Are You carried a lot of question marks, but I chose it due to my trust in director Jo Hyun Tak. I was also attracted to the fact that I would be acting as a ghost. It felt like I would be able to express what I want the way I want in a character the likes of which has never been put on before."

The actor appears as police officer Lee Hyung Joon, who is killed in an unfortunate accident. He reemerges as a ghost who strives to protect his lover Si On (So E Hyun).

Kim Jae Wook is known for his roles in Mary Stayed Out All Night and Coffee Prince.

2PM′s Ok Taecyeon Hangs From a Rooftop for ′Who Are You′

Ok Taecyeon put his muscles to good use, perfectly executing a bit of wire action on a rooftop.

The tvN special Who Are You: Secret File 130729 that aired on July 23 showed Ok Taecyeon filming a dangerous-looking action scene.

89734887.jpg

Taecyeon was shown on wires in hot summer weather, filming a scene in which he had to hang onto the edge of a rooftop with one hand. He had to wear wires for over an hour for this scene.

Taecyeon said, "It was okay when I had to run around and be hit with things since I had to be in an investigation, but the wire action was really hard. I had to lie down for a while after that shoot because I became exhausted for the first time in a while."

Producer Lee Min Jin of Who Are You said, "We have a lot of difficult scenes, but the actors have been perfecting them with their passion. Their health is as important as their emotions and their acting, and we′re thankful the actors have been taking care of themselves. You′ll be able to see why Ok Taecyeon had to hang from a rooftop and how that scene will turn out in the episode to air soon."

Who Are You will air its first episode on July 29.

Photo credit: tvN

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/41911

Guest NEWMARIO

2PMs Taecyeon Starring In Fantasy Romance Drama Who Are You - 2013

Source | 2013/07/26 | 20 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo330789.jpg

Episodes Coming To Hulu Starting July 29th

The much anticipated new drama "Who Are You - 2013" starring 2PM's hottest member Taecyeon,Kim Jae-wook ("Coffee Prince"), and actress So I-hyeon ("Cheongdam-dong Alice") will be available on Hulu for North American fans almost immediately after its July 29 premiere airdate in Korea!

"Who Are You - 2013" concerns the relationship between police officer CHA Geon Woo (Taecyeon) and SI Ohn (So I-hyeon), who must work together to solve cold cases with clues from the police department's lost and found center. CHA Geon Woo is a hard-bitten officer who only trusts the evidence directly in front of him, while SI Ohn, who lost six years of her life to an accident induced coma now has the ability to communicate with the other world, including her dead ex-boyfriend Hyun Joon (Kim Jae-wook). The development of the rocky relationship and supernatural love triangle is at the heart of this new take on the police procedural.

As a much-anticipated follow-up to the popular time travel fantasy drama "Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times" from spring 2013, this new drama from Korea's leading entertainment channel tvN has been generating great buzz among fans who've racked up over 400,000 views of the teaser trailer almost immediately upon its release.

The 1st episode of "Who Are You - 2013" will be available on Hulu from July 29th for North American viewers. To watch the series for free, visit www.hulu.com and search " Who Are You " to find the drama. For more information and photos about the drama go to: www.WatchWhoAreYou.com.

Source : www.WatchWhoAreYou.co... ( English Korean )

Guest NEWMARIO

So Who′s the Highest Ranking Police Officer in 2PM?

intresting
  •   
  • Facebookweiborenren
  • 2Rating

2013.07.27 12:00  CJ E&M enewsWorld Son Bo Kyung  Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Ok Taecyeon got his own police rank thanks to his role in tvN′s Who Are You, and this has actually become something to joke about among the 2PM members.

At the press conference for Who Are You held on July 23, Ok Taecyeon said, "The other members and I joked about our ranks because of my police officer role."

63835977.jpg

In his recent film Cold Eyes, 2PM member Junho took on the role of an outgoing ace member in the police surveillance section.

Taecyeon said about Junho, "I actually haven′t been able to watch Cold Eyes yet, but I′m feeling pressure because Junho′s doing so well. I need to work harder. I didn′t share advice with Junho, but since we′re both policemen we joked about which one is higher in rank."

He added, "Actually, Chansung is highest in rank because he was in the drama 7th Grade Civil Servant.

Taecyeon appears in Who Are You as Cha Geon Woo, a detective. He is a delinquient police agent, but is always enthusiastic toward solving cases.

The singer showed his determination toward his first acting role in two years since KBS2′s Cinderella′s Sister and Dream High.

"I′m honored I′ll be able to appear before you with such a great piece," he said. "I′ve been pressured because it′s my first lead role, but I′ve also been working hard. It′s different from the other pieces I′ve acted in, and I′m trying to make it one that I won′t be embarrassed of when I look back on it in the future."

Who Are You is about a woman named Si On (So E Hyun), who wakes up after a six-year coma to find she can see ghosts, and Geon Woo, a man who only believes what he can see. The two will attempt to help spirits attached to objects at a lost and found center rest in piece.

The drama′s first episode will air on July 29.

Guest NEWMARIO

2vix1.jpg

Here's new still images for upcoming tvN drama series WHO ARE YOU starring So E-Hyun & TaecYeon.

In the drama series So E-Hyun plays Shi-On, a 30-year-old team leader of a lost & found center and TeacYeon plays Gun-Woo, a 27-year-old detective. Ep.1 of WHO ARE YOU airs Monday, July 29, 2013 in South Korea.

http://asianwiki.com/Who_Are_You_-_Korean_Drama

Archived