[Drama 2013] Who Are You 후아유

Guest facing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Goongfan11

I just got done watching the last episode of Global We Got Married with Taec Yeon and Gui Gui.  Loved this couple to bits, but now I am going to focus my attention on his new drama.  
He is so handsome and so is Kim Jae Wook.  OMG...I always loved seeing KJW's dramas.  I just watched them to look at his handsome face.  I loved him in Coffee Prince with Yoon Eun Hye and in the movied Antique Bakery with Joo Ji Hoon.  His character was interesting (gay man), but I still loved him and the movie.  Isn't it interesting that both actors from Goong that I like so much also has a connection with KJW.  8-> 8-> 8-> Almost a Kevin Bacon thing going on here.
I saw KJW in Mary Stayed Out All Night with Moon Geun Young, but I didn't like that drama as well.  Still, I just wanted to look at KJW's face.  He's so good looking! :)) :)) :))
If anyone else knows of another drama or movie that KJW has done, please let me know so that I can watch it. Hehehe...

I hope Taec Yeon's acting will show improvement with his new drama.  I think he will do well.  Again, I just want to see his acting and it doesn't hurt that he's good looking too.  :\"> :\"> :\">
I'll keep lurking and commenting until the drama begins.  

Hi all..~~newbie here..hhe
am not a fan of any of the cast --but I'm so curious and excited on the story.
looking forward for more updates..~
**eyeing for SYH and KJW ~^^<

**I might as well post some updates --i hope i can help~~~ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pS5II9e68Uhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNQ4wd4MyZA

cr to CJEM

Guest jjsweeter0211

Jo Seung-hyeon to star in "Who Are You - 2013" with So I-hyeon

Source | 2013/07/15 |

photo327416.jpg

Jo Seung-hyeon, whom Jeong Woo-seong has picked out, had been cast for the tvN drama "Who Are You - 2013".

"Who Are You - 2013" is a romantic drama about a woman who wakes up from a coma and sees things no one else can see and a man who only believes things he can see.

So I-hyeon takes on the role of Kyeong-min, the girl who sees ghosts. She's a key role in solving a mysterious death of a young girl.

Jo Seung-hyeon debuted in May with Jeong Woo-seong's "Love" as the main character Joon-soo.

He claims to work hard on this drama and hopes to come back with many more.

Meanwhile, "Who Are You - 2013" will be broadcasted on the 29th at 11PM.

Source : enews24.interest.me/n... ( English )

Guest facing

News article about Who Are You hot attention from viewers....online video surpassed 400,000 views
201307171135772494_51e6051da6130.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130717n14197

Guest facing

CREDITS: tvN (SOURCE) ; HaHa@TAECCAT (KRN > CHN TRANS) ;

treecinrehs@2ONEDAY.COM (CHN > ENG TRANS)

Posted Image

<Who Are You> Plot Summary

"Don't look back, just continue walking. The people who stay here will stand by you and wish for the best as you carry on through your path. Don't bear any regrets or misses, just continue walking." This is what people say during funerals.

After crying for so long, you thought the tears would never come back again but because of the sentence "don't ever look back, just continue walking", you start to cry again. And there's this feeling, as though you're by my side...

Here, there's this lady who can see ghosts. She was found to be in a coma, brain dead but miraculously woke up after 8 years. After waking up, she has lost her memory but has also gained the supernatural ability to see ghosts. She detested her pair of eyes and this supernatural ability. But soon, she learned to accept it.

Due to some matters that led her to the Lost and Found centre at the police station, she met a guy. This guy appeared as a superior and met this lady that can see ghosts. He appears cheerful but in reality, he is someone with a torn and broken soul, thus he doesn't trust people easily. To protect himself, he decided to be a policeman.

From a man who only trusts things after witnessing them with his own eyes, his personality changed after meeting this lady. He was emotionally healed by this lady and starts to learn how to put himself in other people's shoes.

Just when both of them are starting to know each other better, a guy appeared. This guy pledged to live forever for this lady so even after he died, he actually never left this lady.

Through their acting, this show aims to show the viewers the value of lost love and the important act of gratitude for the people you cherish and value. This drama of a "supernatural" genre will warm everyone's hearts.
Notes: Taecyeon's character, the guy as referenced above is named Cha Geonwoo (차건우). The female lead, So Yihyun's character is named Yang Shion (양시온).  The ghost is Lee Hyungjoon and his character's name is: Kim Jaewook (김재욱)

Archived