[Drama 2013] Who Are You 후아유

Guest facing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

2PM Ok Taek yeon's new drama Who Are You poster unveiled

mnvnvmtu2taksuo12ntpa2p5y828psa3.jpg
[by Joy Kim] 2PM Ok Taek yeon and actress So E hyun’s new drama tvN Who Are You revealed its main poster.   tvN Who Are You is about a woman who can see sprits after she was woken up from a coma and a detective who only believes what he sees. The couple will solve the mysteries from the objects in the ‘Lost & Found Center’. It will be a ghost- melo drama with So E hyun, Ok Taek yeon and Kim Jae wook who plays dead boyfriend of So E hyun. 
From the poster, Si-on (So E hyun) is looking at the camera with sad face. Geon woo (Ok Taeck yeon) is standing behind her as if he will protect her from anything. The main copy says “The sprits in the left overs started to talk to me”.  
For the drama, writer Moon Ji young wrote the screen play and film director Jang Hang joon join the production as creator. Also director Cho Hyun tak from ‘Daemool’ will be on board to show the drama. 
Meanwhile, the first episode of the drama will be aired from 29th of July. (photo by KEYEAST Entertainment) 

′Who Are You′ Releases Poster of 2PM′s Ok Taecyeon and So E Hyun

TvN′s Who Are You, starring So E Hyun and 2PM′s Ok Taecyeon, released its official poster with the two charismatic characters.

Who Are You is a drama about how Si On (So E Hyun), a woman who came to see ghosts after waking from a six-year coma, and Geon Woo (Ok Taecyeon) try to help ghosts rest in peace.

40119002.jpg

The two, who are completely different in character, will help each other talk to the spirits residing in items at a lost and found center. Geon Woo only believes in what is tangible, which causes friction between the two leads. As they come to work together, however, they start to understand each other and build a love line.

To this will be added the spirit form of Si On′s dead ex-boyfriend Hyung Joon (Kim Jae Wook) for a ghostly love triangle.

The identity of the black shadow lurking just behind the camera can be guessed using the hints scattered throughout the poster. The ring on Si On′s finger shines brightly, implying that the shadow belongs to Hyung Joon. Si On′s eyes also light up, hinting that the figure is a spirit.

The copy on the poster reads, ′Spirits started speaking from the items left behind′.

Who Are You is a collaboration between the hitmaking screenwriter Moon Ji Young and director Jang Hang Joon.

It will air its first episode on July 29.

Photo credit: tvN

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/40119

Guest jjsweeter0211

From official website
http://whoareyou.interest.me

Hoping someone could kindly help to translate :D :x

YWCM166JGFTIIBXIBFHC.jpg
6LGI56OFODIIYH9DLN2N.jpg
9P8U3MEXPCO1GX83ODWJ.jpgTJNTDZKYO8LE4PILDN42.jpgW5FQ8GL4C18QK4KCIS4D.jpg

Main characters description, please repost with proper credits.
Translation credit to Egle @2PMalways
11smb1G.jpg

Yang Shi-on (30) (played by So Ihyun)

Team Leader at the National Police Agency Lost Property Centre

6 years in coma

After I wake up miraculously, my memory is gone.

And after I have lost 6 years, I begin seeing spirits.

Graduated Police Academy at the top of her class, the youngest team leader at the special criminal investigation section in the National Police Agency. The best female officer in the National Police Agency who has settled dozens of unsolved homicide cases using the formula “possibility + statistics = accurate prediction”. Shi-on’s the best weapon and skill is her unprecedented memory that works like the best data base – if the information of the case enters her head once, she never forgets it!

Ordinary student Si-on became a police officer because of that day. On her middle school graduation trip, their family car collided with a truck, and her parents were killed on the spot. Due to the sudden accident, the traffic was paralyzed and as she watched her parents lose their consciousness in daze, the first person to take Shi-on’s hand was… a police officer.

Shi-on was very busy running to and fro when she became a police officer. Especially if it were a case when she could help someone weak or wronged, she dashed straight away, going through fire and water. To Shi-on it was a sense of duty, the reason she stayed alive. However, one day she was discovered unconscious. Without even revealing the person responsible for the accident, she submerged into a vegetable state, and after 6 years of lying down like a living dead, she wakes up from the brink of death!

But… she lost her memory.

Why she got into the accident, who she was with during the accident, her amazing record at the National Police Agency – Shi-on lost it all.

But she started seeing things that are not supposed to be seen. That is – the spirits of the dead people!

With no memory and with the eyes that see spirits, she noticed the Lost Property Centre at the National Police Agency.

She volunteers to work at the Lost Property Center that no one is interested in, and she starts seeing the stories of the spirits in the items that are lost. And she also meets a hot-tempered and stubborn subordinate who does not offer her a kind glance.

dslk1VU.jpg

Cha Gunwoo (27) (played by Taecyeon)

Sergeant at the National Police Agency Lost Property Centre

80% of violent crimes are caused by the people who are close to the victim.

That’s why the best way to prevent it is to stop believing people.

I don’t even believe in people, and a woman who sees spirits suddenly appears in front of me.

Born to do it detective

The embodiment of “intuitive investigation” as his body reacts faster than his mind.

Absolute genius, but due to his character that gets satisfied only when he runs on his own and sees everything with his own eyes, he’s degraded to the “walking disaster” of the serious crime squad.

When he wounds his senior with a gun during an arrest of a criminal, he gets demoted to the Lost Property Centre.

NOT FAIR!!

Lost Property Centre, the God’s forgotten place that no one visits, no matter how much you cry.

If arranging old things that lost its owners weren’t boring enough, this extremely young woman was appointed… my superior!

What’s worse, this woman says she can see spirits!!

I didn’t believe her at first.

I just thought she was a crazy wench who lost her memory.

But… Pulling out the tangled cases related to these lost things, and seeing Shi-on solving out cases one by one… an odd trust is born. Also, while communicating calmly with the ghosts that appear from time to time Shi-on tenaciously recovers bits and pieces of her own memory, and a strange sense of responsibility arises.

6NrJ3Jr.jpg

Lee Hyungjoon (34) (Played by Kim Jaewook)

Former detective at the section in charge of violent crime/ Shi-on’s dead boyfriend

I will never leave you on your own.

Because I promised so.

I will protect you no matter what. Whether I am dead or alive…

Among the elite of the Police Academy graduates, he had an affair with Shi-on when she worked with him at the National Police Agency as his junior. He could understand the wounds of Shi-on, who grew up on her own, better than anyone else. A soul mate who held her up.

Upright and noble man who was recognized and trusted by all of his co-workers the most when he worked at the violent crime department. However, he died suddenly on duty while chasing after a serial murder suspect.

However, even though he perished, Hyungjoon didn’t die.

He couldn’t walk out of this world leaving Shi-on alone.

Because he promised to look over her forever, and never leave her..!!

Although no one can see your love, although no one can feel your tender heart, even if you say it is invisible, it does not mean it is not love.

That’s how Hyungjoon began lingering at Shi-on’s side.

In a form that is not supposed to remain in this world…

Guest NEWMARIO

FIRST LOOK AT POLICE KIM JAE WOOK IN “WHO ARE YOU”

Posted by goodange on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

Ta-da! Kim Jae Wook as a police in Who Are You! And how do you dig his style? Chuck T’s and a button-down top tucked in casual pants. What cop looks like this?

Obviously, this scene is before his character dies and becomes a ghost. That’s a travesty, especially as this is his comeback project since being discharged from the military.

Kim was last seen on the small screen in Mary Stayed Out All Night.

4_zpsc9ec43c1.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

CR:http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/07/10/first-look-at-police-kim-jae-wook-in-who-are-you/

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "Photos of Kim Jae-uck’s Comeback Drama Released
Posted on 2013/07/10 by Kang Jung Yeon in TV 

Kim Jae-uck

Korean actor Kim Jae-uck on the set of tvN’s new TV series “Who Are You” [CJ E&M]

Photographs of Korean actor Kim Jae-uck shooting tvN’s new TV series “Who Are You” have been released.

The broadcaster revealed photos of Kim as a policeman on the scene of a crime while wearing a police vest.

Kim has chose to make his comeback on the small screen through the Monday and Tuesday TV series, his first acting project since being discharged from the military in April.

The drama is scheduled to premiere on July 19 and will center on a female character played by So E Hyun, who sees ghosts after waking up from a 6-year coma, and a male character played by 2PM’s Taecyeon who only believes what he sees.

Kim will play So’s characters’s ex-boyfriend who was a policeman that died from an accident but turns up as a ghost to her when she gains the ability to see spirits.

This ghost melodrama will be Kim’s first TV series since he last starred in “Marry Me, Marry!” in 2010 before enlisting in the military the following July.

Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of CJ E&M

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/64156

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 26px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Kim Jae Wook Is a Handsome Cop for “Who Are You?”
hazelnutthursdays July 10, 2013
Kim Jae Wook Is a Handsome Cop for “Who Are You?”

“Who Are You?,” the new supernatural drama from tvN ramps up the excitement for its premiere with the release of stills for one its cast members, Kim Jae Wook. The photos show the actor in his role as a policeman. The stills depict his character investigating a crime scene.

Kim Jae Wook’s character is named Hyung Joon, who was a member of the elite force but lost his life in an accident. He is also a former boyfriend of Si On, played by series lead So Yi Hyun. Hyung Joon comes back as a spirit to form a love triangle with Si On and the practical Gun Woo (Ok Taecyeon.) Si On gains the ability to see spirits when she wakes up from a six-year coma. 

“Who Are You?” is Kim Jae Wook’s comeback project after his discharge from military service in April. The actor’s last series was “Marry Me, Mary!” in 2010. A former model, Kim Jae Wook is also a musician and gained prominence with his appearance in the 2007 hit drama “Coffee Prince No. 1 Shop.”

“Who Are You?” premieres on July 19.

Kim-Jae-Wook-in-Who-Are-You.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/10/kim-jae-wook-is-a-handsome-cop-for-who-are-you/

Guest jjsweeter0211

So E Hyun, 2PM′s Ok Taecyeon and Kim Jae Wook Wish for the Success of ′Who Are You′

The cast of tvN′s Who Are You got together after a shoot to pray for a successful and safe round of shoots up ahead.

Who Are You is centered on a woman named Si On (So E hyun), who wakes up from a coma to find she can now see ghosts, and a man named Geon Woo (Ok Taecyeon), who doesn′t believe in the supernatural.

49164951.jpg

The two completely different personalities get together to appease spirits attached to items left behind in a lost and found center. Added to this love line is Hyung Joon (Kim Jae Wook), Si On′s dead ex-boyfriend.

The leads wrapped up a shoot on July 10 in Paju, then attended a ritual praying for the success of the drama. The main cast, producers and staff all got together to pray and show their support for each other with cheers and applause.

So E Hyun commented, "I′ll work hard, always thinking of how to portray my role as a person who can speak with ghosts to help viewers become more immersed in the drama."

17317694.jpg

She and her two costars all bowed down in anticipation at the ritual. A picture showed them trying to bite back laughter at the sight of each other.

Who Are You will air its first episode on July 29.

Photo credit: CJ E&M

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/40578

Archived