Lee Soon & Jang Ok Jung Couple Thread

JulieSean

Guest Peggy Tan

Do we need to pay if we subscribe to DramaFever? Usually I watch at AZdrama, but last 2 days i cant access...till now unable to watch ep 21&22 :(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we need to pay if we subscribe to DramaFever? Usually I watch at AZdrama' date=' but last 2 days i cant access...till now unable to watch ep 21&22 :( [/quote']

Yes need to register but may not be available in some countries due to copyright. Try dramacrazy

Guest dreamdoll

Peggy Tan said: Do we need to pay if we subscribe to DramaFever? Usually I watch at AZdrama, but last 2 days i cant access...till now unable to watch ep 21&22 :(

Baidu had an interesting take on the ending.
When IH took over the care of Yoonie, he fell ill because he wanted OJ. The doctor couldn't cure him, and OJ grew desperate and looked for the shaman. She told her that only IH can save him. She has to do what QM did for LS before. But her health is not too good, so OJ begged IH to do it, and even promised to pay for it with her life.
IH agreed to do it. But her condition is to have LS buried beside her after death. LS has no choice buy but to agree. IH's health grew worse after this. Minister Jo and SB used this opportunity to put the blame on OJ. Their aim is to put her to death. Although LS believed in OJ but public opinion could not be overturned, and he could do nothing. 
OJ then told LS to put her to death. LS discussed with DP and agreed that the only way to save OJ is to fake her death. But this means that LS will let go of her hand forever. 
SB convinced the western faction to support her since there is no way OJ can be reinstated now.  All the ministers went on a strike and demanded for her death. LS has no choice but to do so. LS implored DP to explain to OJ their plan. SB on the other hand, arranged to have "real" poison to be given to OJ. Knowing that DP is in charge of giving the poison to OJ, and that he will try to save her, she arranged for men to stop him from going to see OJ.
Meanwhile, OJ wrote a letter to LS, telling him how much she loves him. And that even though their time together is short, she will never regret it. And tell him to become a brilliant King even if she is not around. After that, she was given the "real" poison, which was arranged by SB. 
DP got into a fight with SB's men before he could even get to OJ. And so OJ took the poison and died. By the time LS and DP rushed into the room, it was too late.
OMG !!! Please Please not have this happen. I can't take it next week !!!

JulieSean

said:

Baidu had an interesting take on the ending.

When IH took over the care of Yoonie, he fell ill because he wanted OJ. The doctor couldn't cure him, and OJ grew desperate and looked for the shaman. She told her that only IH can save him. She has to do what QM did for LS before. But her health is not too good, so OJ begged IH to do it, and even promised to pay for it with her life.

IH agreed to do it. But her condition is to have LS buried beside her after death. LS has no choice buy but to agree. IH's health grew worse after this. Minister Jo and SB used this opportunity to put the blame on OJ. Their aim is to put her to death. Although LS believed in OJ but public opinion could not be overturned, and he could do nothing. 

OJ then told LS to put her to death. LS discussed with DP and agreed that the only way to save OJ is to fake her death. But this means that LS will let go of her hand forever. 

SB convinced the western faction to support her since there is no way OJ can be reinstated now.  All the ministers went on a strike and demanded for her death. LS has no choice but to do so. LS implored DP to explain to OJ their plan. SB on the other hand, arranged to have "real" poison to be given to OJ. Knowing that DP is in charge of giving the poison to OJ, and that he will try to save her, she arranged for men to stop him from going to see OJ.

Meanwhile, OJ wrote a letter to LS, telling him how much she loves him. And that even though their time together is short, she will never regret it. And tell him to become a brilliant King even if she is not around. After that, she was given the "real" poison, which was arranged by SB. 

DP got into a fight with SB's men before he could even get to OJ. And so OJ took the poison and died. By the time LS and DP rushed into the room, it was too late.

OMG !!! Please Please not have this happen. I can't take it next week !!!

Guest Peggy Tan

Aww...i just watched ep 21&22 on dailymotion.Thank God ernez mo posted it with eng sub.Btw YAI is in Boa OnlyOne MV...love that song.Off to sleep now with swollen eyes...Silly me cried watching ep 21&22 ...& i still cant stand her smirk! Annoying!

Oh my!! If that baidu ending is the ending ... I will definitely be sad. They seriously have to secretly foil that plan because they just have to. How can they be outmaneuvered by that little - SB????!! Nooo... they have to be one step ahead of her and calculated all her moves.
I know full well that a King was not a one woman man in real life. But in this case, since they dared to go there (right?? That's what happened right?) - then give it a "happy" ending that at least some of us viewers are gunning for. Do the voodoo magic that MoonSun used. Or can they just get it on one more time, and OJ could have the 2nd "disputed" son of theirs?? DP and LS - please please be smarter than you have been here. Surely these two can outsmart SB and the rest of the ministers. In my fairytale world, they do. LOL

Archived