[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

Guest leaaaaa

It was a great episode!! I know we already said that but I just have to say it again. GREAT cast! The actors suits their characters very well and I personally wouldn't want any of them changed. I totally adore the Oppa. Poor guy won't be much help for his little 'sister'. lolLol strangely, I hate the aunt more than her daughter atm... 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yang_EunBi

LOL with the bathroom scene! :D I can't believe Jung Soo's that quick in thinking. and KJH,... he's a cutie. Sigh, I love his bratty character.

suchadiva42 said: StaRiX said: Now I have a prediction on the last part of this drama.. I just thought of it after posting the recap.. ;))
Mr. Woo took this Jung-soo's wallet right? I believe Kyung-hee doesn't have any idea about this wallet? So, maybe it is the key to know that they adopted the wrong person... They should need some proof. And I think this wallet should have a significance in the story... What do you think guys?? :Dpicture-42.png?w=714&h=372

I was hoping for subs to be up and running, but this drama isn't as popular as others currently airing like Empire of Gold, but after taking a hiatus, this drama intrigues me most! The child actors/actresses impress me so much!

I hope the plot will pick up quick! I can't wait until the evil Kyung Hee and her mother are punished for their crimes..! In the meantime, if anyone wants to watch the raw episode, dailymotion has it. I just couldn't wait but it didn't seem as if nothing too dramatic happened fyi.

Good morning everyone! Just got home... It's raining so hard here on my place. I'll just catch up first, them will be starting to post. :)
Welcome to our new friends here... >:D<
@Mary@florence99@thunderman1
Let's have a great and funny discussion here. :)

Guest فوزية جودت

hi everybody! this is the first time i left a post i always read the posts in this forum but i had to post today because i have a request can someone please give me a summary of what happened in the latest episode (5) i saw the raws but i didnt understand much . Pretty pleeeaaaaase :)

فوزية جودت

said: hi everybody! this is the first time i left a post i always read the posts in this forum but i had to post today because i have a request can someone please give me a summary of what happened in the latest episode (5) i saw the raws but i didnt understand much . Pretty pleeeaaaaase

:)

Archived