[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prosperity

said: @StaRix, I won't be able t watch the live stream because I am at work at that time. I usually watch when it is uploaded on DF. Thank you for mentioning me though.

I don't know if I want to watch episode 3 though. I don't want to watch them mistreat little Jung-Soo

:(

@suchadiva42
really? then u shld visit KJH thread coz our frnd here StaRix is one of our KJH chingoos there! :) it's just a click away ok? LOL i hope so too that this drama is like SFFTS we can watch over/over again! yes i liked the kids same here the baby was super cute! i just wished the ending showed they got married! hope for a sequel :)))

@StaRix
thnx for those pix, vids you shared here, the more i can't seem to wait till i see the nxt epis! i hvnt chkd if it's subbed already n i hope so!

@jma030201
i started watching Famous Princess & it was available (then) at mysoju but didn't get to finish it for some reason! i had to urge to watch it coz of CJW after seeing her in SFFTS, she's got another movie i saw on YT but can't seem to recall the title! She was also in one epic drama but i hvnt seen it either! she's such a good actress, so natural! i like that actor too in FP right now he's got a new drama called You're the Best but i hvnt seen it yet, there's just too many and so little time!

hibiscus23 said: @suchadiva42
really? then u shld visit KJH thread coz our frnd here StaRix is one of our KJH chingoos there! :) it's just a click away ok? LOL i hope so too that this drama is like SFFTS we can watch over/over again! yes i liked the kids same here the baby was super cute! i just wished the ending showed they got married! hope for a sequel :)))

@StaRix
thnx for those pix, vids you shared here, the more i can't seem to wait till i see the nxt epis! i hvnt chkd if it's subbed already n i hope so!

@jma030201
i started watching Famous Princess & it was available (then) at mysoju but didn't get to finish it for some reason! i had to urge to watch it coz of CJW after seeing her in SFFTS, she's got another movie i saw on YT but can't seem to recall the title! She was also in one epic drama but i hvnt seen it either! she's such a good actress, so natural! i like that actor too in FP right now he's got a new drama called You're the Best but i hvnt seen it yet, there's just too many and so little time!

florence99 said: hibiscus23 said: @suchadiva42

@StaRix

@jma030201

If that teenage boy was indeed Jin Hoo, I wonder if he got hold of JS's photograph with the bag pinned on the window. I just hope he got it and kept it as it will be a link between him and JS during their teenage years. Can't believe Kyung Hee can be so manipulative at such an young age as to change the address due to her jealousy. Bet she will do even worse when the guy she likes goes after JS. 

Guest leaaaaa

@baduy thank you for the summary of the episode! I appreciate it.

lol I found it also funny that JungSoo  could enter DY's house so easily. 

_______

Ugh, Evil aunt and cousin just get worse: taking her money (I think even ordering with that money some nice food for only themselves at that restaurant), treating her bad and finally 'taking her identity', it is just too much. I really hope  that in this drama, they won't get forgiven that easily by Jung Soo since many Dramas tend to end with the main lead being the bigger person and forgive all misdeeds (no matter how bad they were).  

@jina_bing_bang I also think it is JinHo. We already know that she will end up with him. I noticed that in many dramas that the female lead will end up with the 'unknown' guy, they argue with for the first time. Probably wanting to show that fate wants them together from the beginning. lol dunno if it will be the case here too. :))

haha the scene with  KyungHo helping JungSoo was awesome. I can't wait to see more of them. We already can see that they will rely on each other often ^^  lol I don't think KyungHo will like JinHo much :)

Archived