• Last Reply

[박유천 ParkYuChun] ‘Slow Dance’ Dance Practice behind

D0AMP-zUYAEIDAf.jpg

D0AMP-vVsAE6gL2.jpg 

D0AMP-wUcAANbJe.jpg

D0AMP-wVAAApurB.jpg

D0AKfOyU8AA_CXH.jpg

[Teaser] 박유천(ParkYuChun) – 1st Album ‘Slow Dance’ Audio Snippet

More news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/25- 3/3/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/02/jyj-news-week-of-225-332019.html?spref=tw

[Teaser] 박유천(ParkYuChun) – 1st Album ‘Slow Dance’ Audio Snippet

[박유천 ParkYuChun] ‘Slow Dance’ Studio Dance Practice

Yuchun
Slow Dance in Seoul
  #박유천 ‘Slow Dance’ in Seoul
오늘 #서울콘서트 에서 많은 추억 쌓아요
오후 6시! 기다리고 있을게요
#ParkYuChun #パクユチョン #朴有天 #오후6시 #코엑스 #오디토리움 #SlowDance
See you soon at #Coex #Auditorium

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and closeup

어제 함께해주셔서 진심으로 감사합니다
여러분 덕분에 따뜻하고 행복했습니다!
#박유천 ‘Slow Dance’ in Japan 에서 만나요
#パクユチョン #朴有天 #일본콘서트 #고베 #월드홀
#ParkYuchun had great time with you guys yesterday! See you at #SlowDance in #Japan

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

More news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJNews Week of 2/25- 3/3/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/02/jyj-news-week-of-225-332019.html?spref=tw

Fan Cams

《荆棘之路 가시덤불》 190302 PARK YUCHUN TOUR CONCERT ‘SLOW DANCE’ in SEOUL

桑情獨秀

《Slow dance 》190302 PARK YUCHUN TOUR CONCERT ‘SLOW DANCE’ in SEOUL[4K직캠]

桑情獨秀

[4K] 180604SEOUL-180609幕張 VER. 뒤돌면 모든길이 추억이라.. - 박유천 YUCHUN ユチョン

as tagged

[4K직캠] 190302 strong (PREVIEW) - 박유천 (Slow Dance in SEOUL)

lamiel78

《strong》190302 PARK YUCHUN TOUR CONCERT ‘SLOW DANCE’ in SEOUL

桑情獨秀 

[4K직캠] 190302 ひまわりの約束 - 박유천 ( Slow Dance in Seoul)

lamiel78

《畢業 졸업》190302 PARK YUCHUN TOUR CONCERT ‘SLOW DANCE’ in SEOUL

桑情獨秀

《回首過去,一路都是回憶 뒤돌면 모든 길이 추억이라 》190302 PARK YUCHUN TOUR CONCERT ‘SLOW DANCE’ in SEOUL

桑情獨秀

《魔法 Magic》190302 PARK YUCHUN TOUR CONCERT ‘SLOW DANCE’ in SEOUL

桑情獨秀

《找到了》190302 PARK YUCHUN TOUR CONCERT ‘SLOW DANCE’ in SEOUL

桑情獨秀 

Yoochun tearfully greets fans at solo concert 'Slow Dance in Seoul' allkpop.com/article/2019/0

D0rhoVyU8AECU3J.jpg

Yoochun held his first solo concert in Seoul after a long hiatus.
On March 2, Yoochun held 'Slow Dance in Seoul' at the COEX Auditorium after making a comeback with a full solo album. During the concert, Yoochun greeted fans who came from different parts of Asia and remarked, "I wanted to show a different side to myself. I truly thank everyone for coming to see the show.
"I got nervous. I should have greeted you sooner, but I'm sorry that I couldn't. Please give me a lot of support, as I am starting fresh. I don't know what I will do from now on, but please support me whatever I do. I wish to act again, too. Hopefully, there will be opportunities," said the actor-singer.

Yoochun continued, "I opened my heart, unlike the old days. I think you guys did the same. It feels like we are walking alongside each other like family." He faced downwards and said, "I'm just really thankful," shedding a tear in front of his fans.
Although fans who attended the concert sang along to Yoochun's new and old songs, the reactions from the online community differed greatly.
In regards to the recently disquieted controversies related to Hwang Hana, his ex-fiancee, in addition to past incidents, netizens' top-voted comments expressed distrust, along the lines of: "(LOLOL) Are they kidding me (LOLOL)", "Hul~", "Who actually went to his concert?".

allkpop 

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJNews Week of 2/25- 3/3/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/02/jyj-news-week-of-225-332019.html?spref=tw

Yuchun update
20190306 Cjes Instagram 박유천 'Slow Dance' in Japan "여러분들의 모습에 감동했습니다. 저도 소중한 여러분과 함께해서 행복한 시간이었어요" 오늘도 고베 월드홀에서 7시에 만나요! instagram.com/p/BuqPdzfgb-a/

D09lpITVYAAhjzt.jpg

More:

D06AiubVsAErvPo.jpg

D06Ajl8U0AALTNw.jpg
D06Akg7U4AEo20E.jpg 
D1QIplRVYAAkWad.jpg
D1QIp6NVsAIavDw.jpg

D06AlecVsAEv2z7.jpg

as tagged

20190307 JYJ Japan Line 오랫동안 기다리고 준 여러분과 콘서트에서 만나서 좋았습니다. 앞으로도 여러분과 함께 하고 싶습니다. 감사합니다. 나머지 #박유천 #도쿄 콘서트도 함께 합시다!

D1BW3jwU8AA0ubi.jpg

updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/4- 3/10/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-34-3102019.html?spref=tw

Yuchun in Kobe, Japan
for Slow Dance

190305 《I Love You》~2019 PARK YUCHUN TOUR CONCERT ‘SLOW DANCE’ in JAPAN

nini6002

190305 《Strong》~2019 PARK YUCHUN TOUR CONCERT ‘SLOW DANCE’ in JAPAN

nini6002

190306 《Slow Dance》~2019 PARK YUCHUN TOUR CONCERT ‘SLOW DANCE’ in JAPAN

nini6002

190306 《Magic》~2019 PARK YUCHUN TOUR CONCERT ‘SLOW DANCE’ in JAPAN

nini6002

190306 《和她一起在春天漫步 그녀와 봄을 걷는다》~2019 PARK YUCHUN TOUR CONCERT ‘SLOW DANCE’ in JAPAN

nini6002

190306 《閉不上的心 감기지 않는 마음》~2019 PARK YUCHUN TOUR CONCERT ‘SLOW DANCE’ in JAPAN

nini6002

190306 《畢業 졸업 》~2019 PARK YUCHUN TOUR CONCERT ‘SLOW DANCE’ in JAPAN

nini6002

MEw_t8GT?format=jpg&name=600x314

D09QnkaU4AISAIa.jpg

D1LPh8_U8AAGZcB.jpg

D1LPiYgUcAABVgi.jpg

as tagged

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/4- 3/10/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-34-3102019.html?spref=tw

박유천(ParkYuChun) - ‘Magic'(feat. 1st Solo Album 'Slow Dance’ Making)

190308 Park Yuchun(朴有天박유천 ユチョン)簽售會signing session( 說明附翻譯Translation in the description

nini6002

190308 Part of the translation of the Yuchun signing session before the end of the signing session: (5 and a half minutes of video) 
YC: Today (fan signing event) will be held next week, so... if you can, I hope we can meet again. 
Fan: If I come again, are you okay? 
YC: Yes. Thank you very much for coming. In fact, I have a lot to say to you~~~ This coffee is for you who buy it, I will enjoy it, it is good to drink. There are still a few minutes from the end: What should I say? 
Fan: "Please give us a hug!" 
YC: "Hug? I hugged the male fan before, because he asked, this is a special event, not my fault." Fans: ___! ! ! ! 
YC: There is a staff member who made eyebrows (like small blades), so I wonder if I have to do it too... 
Fans: Don't ever! 
YC: I was wondering if I should do this after the concert. 
Fan: No! This is very painful! 
YC: Is it?? YC: I mean, I have been thinking about this because I always wear makeup when I am doing video... 
Fans: ᅲ ᅲ ᅲ ᅲ You don't need it!! 
YC: Um... Ok, then say I won’t do it. Then said that the recent sleep is not good, Under the stage: 唉~~~ "I haven't signed a fan for a long time. It's really embarrassing to see you so close. Thank you for coming, even people from the US and other countries, fans from the United States, really great. I used to live in Virginia~~ "supplement" 
Yuchun: A fan has been writing to me since the beginning of high school (high school grade 3). I was deeply impressed and, as time went on, I was close to more and more fans. Thank you all for coming today. Then ask the time is now, 8:10, Yuchun said that there will be traffic jams on Friday, fans say it does not matter! He said that if you don't go to Jiangnan, I am afraid it will be fine. 
Fan: How have you been recently? (Use the official language.) 
Yuchun: Are you a reporter? Are you talking about honor? 
Yuchun: I want to change the color of my hair. This color was made before I went to Japan. I mixed red, pink, and wine red. The fans said to change it to gold. 
Yuchun: If I change my hair color frequently, my hair will dry up and itchy... I will forget the look of black hair.

updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/4- 3/10/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-34-3102019.html?spref=tw

Yuchun update

[Line] Today is a happy day cos I was able to keep my promise to have a concert while smiling.Thanks to everyone’s support. Let’s meet again today at 7pm at Musashino Mori Sports Plaza!
Via Trans by rubypurple_fan

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and closeup

JYJ News Week of 3/18- 3/24/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-318-3242019.html?spref=tw

YC Update

[Line] Happy to see the constant smiles since the 1st stage. Will never break my promise of sunflower to all fans. On the last day of 2019 PARK YUCHUN TOUR CONCERT "SLOW DANCE" in JAPAN, let's spend an unforgettable time with Park Yuchun!

D2LAgO7UwAAdoaM.jpg

D2LAgO5VYAAuGVw.jpg

via rubypurple_fan

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/18- 3/24/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-318-3242019.html?spref=tw

Yuchun Update

a grand finale a solo tour of "Tour" Park Yuchong! I promise to come to see you again soon. travel.innolife.net/innoreport/lis #パク・ユチョン #박유천

D2YhHoFUwAEUqR2.jpg

D2YhHoKUYAEcTIv.jpg

D2YhHoHVYAAhL5E.jpg

D2YhHoHVAAAHEHK.jpg

innolife(イノライフ) @innolifenet

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/18- 3/24/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-318-3242019.html?spref=tw

• 5 weeks later...

I wish he would come out and say something and apologize in his own words. His supporters deserve that since they will only believe him. It will help clarify misconceptions. We all have our biases but still there’s heartbreak and sadness all the way around.
I will forever treasure my JYJ concert experiences in Seoul and Thailand. There will always be a special place for them in my soul and my heart. I loved their story. I loved their music. I loved the brotherhood and their fight. To end like this is painful.
I feel bad for the fans. I feel sad for his family. I wish him well and hope he gets proper help. Anybody can learn and overcome from his mistakes. Just have to acknowledge it first. Truth truly does set you free. We need that in order to heal.
My profile has a statement “Highly protective of J,Y,&J” And I meant that. I will continue to protect and support their history and legacy. No outside scandals can change that. I will listen to the songs. I will rewatch fancam and videos. I will laugh & cry and remember.

Park Yoochun’s Agency Terminates His Contract + Says He Will Retire

Park Yoochun’s Agency Terminates His Contract + Says He Will Retire

Apr 23, 2019
C-JeS Entertainment has decided to part ways with Park Yoochun.
The following is the official statement from C-JeS Entertainment:

Hello, this is C-JeS Entertainment. While trusting Park Yoochun’s statement that he is not guilty [of taking drugs] and observing the investigation process, we found out through news articles yesterday that [Park Yoochun] tested positive for a drug test that was initiated by the National Forensic Service.
We waited for the investigation results to come out while believing the testimony of Park Yoochun, who was an artist under our agency, but we feel terrible that we encountered such a result.
We came to a conclusion that we won’t be able to recover our relationship of [mutual] trust with Park Yoochun and decided to terminate the exclusive contract.
Just as Park Yoochun stated during the press conference, he will be retiring from the industry. Further scheduled promotional activities will be canceled, and he will follow according to the Department of Justice’s decision.
The agency deeply acknowledges the gravity and responsibility for the matter. We will do our best to go through reform and take strict measures to prevent such an incident from arising again.
We bow our heads in apology for causing worry with such an unfortunate event.
Park Yoochun is under suspicion of taking Philopon with his former girlfriend Hwang Ha Na. He previously stated at a press conference that he has never used drugs.
Questioning will take place on April 26 to determine the validity of the pretrial detention warrant request for Park Yoochun.
Source (1)
Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

via soompi

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/22- 4/28/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-422-4282019.html?spref=tw

• 2 weeks later...

Popular Culture Critic Kim Young Sam Talks About Violation of Park Yoochun's Human Rights

unnamedpng.jpg

Regardless of Park Yoochun's crime, you should listen to this critic objectively.
He mainly talks about the difference between Park Yoochun'sinterrogation and the others', how he must had been treated according to the law etc.

Some quotes:
-"The first human rights violation is that Park Yoochun said he would join in the investigation voluntarily, so the search and seizure is not necessary. The first step of this case is already confiscating the property and body as the coercion. Regardless of this case can be done in bail, the police still put this person under detention for investigating. However, they said that the reason they need to detend one person only to avoid he/she escaping and destroying the evidence, right? That's why they detend him/her. Park Yoochun requested to be investigated and joined in the investigation voluntarily, so did it seem like he wanted to escape? 
-"They said they have to arrest him in order to prevent him from destroying the evidence. If so, why they still have to search uninformed thoroughly his house and confiscate his property? Clearly police have searched though but they still couldn't find any proper evidence. If police haven't found an evidence, it means that they can't the amount of drugs which they claimed to be in his house and car, right? And when they couldn't find anything, they announced that 1 gr of drugs missing is going to be found during investigation. 
-"Police used *PHOTO LINE* for Park Yoochun."
Photo line is known for being used for politicians, chaebols, in-power or retired high level officers,
in-power and high level officers in journalism and former presidents. They have to stand in front of the yellow line and put their hands together, which means, "I apologize to every citizen of our nation. I'm afraid of the public's anger and I will sincerely cooperate with the investigation."

fhpng.jpg

-"Talking about Photo Line, this is something very violent. When the case still wasn't clear, they used photo line since the very first investigation steps. If they use it for Park Yoochun, then they should use it for any other civilians as well. Photo Line is only used for the official criminals.

-"The thing which violets his human rights most is that they used rope to tie his hands. Rope can be seen easily, so the media had to censor his hands in the photos but some bad journalists just published the raw photos without censoring. They applied the arrest warrant while the case still was being investigated and the fact that they used the rope to tie his hands even before the official confinement is an act of violating several human rights at the same time.

-"Looking at the drug testing process, it was too fast. Drug testing normally takes 2-3 weeks to be done but in Park Yoochun's case, it took only 3 to 4 days.  It's possible to produce the results but it's not a detailed result. To make a clear conclusion through intensive testing, it must take 2, 3 weeks. But the police gave information about the results through the media in only 3 days and arrested Yoochun less than a week."

"They gave Hwang Hana a lot of considerations but Park Yoochun hasn't got any. Police released Hwang Hana the last time she did drugs. After she was arrested for investigation, they focused on Park Yoochun again. Before that how did Hwang Hana use drugs, who took drugs with who, people forgot it and focused on PYC. As outsiders, people only know those informations because they can only see what the media want them to see. In the mind of Hwang Hana's side, they put all the faith in police. They thought that the words Hwang Hana said were all correct. But who is Hwang Hana? A drug user, seller, a criminal. Can her words be such trustworthy? I have a feeling that police secretly hide things for Hwang Hana."
(quoted some parts till @11.24)

Original Source

via allkpop

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Weeks of 4/22- 5/5/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-422-4282019.html?spref=tw

• 3 weeks later...

Archived