Do you like green tea?

Guest janethoo

i like green tea, it is good for my health.  

this is tips my good health

1/ Use vinegar:

Vinegar water drying effect, so you can use vinegar to soak the foot. When dry skin, the bacteria will no longer living environment. Perform foot in about 30 minutes every day of the week to be effective.

2/ Soak feet in salt water

Salt helps to reduce moisture in the skin, reduces the number of bacteria living in it.  mix salt and warm water then soak feet for about 20 minutes. Done regularly every day for 2 weeks will bring results.

3/ Green tea:

The acid in green tea help tighten your pores, reduces the amount of sweat to escape the body. Green tea also acts as a natural antibiotic to kill bacteria on your feet. Using 2 small green tea bags soaked in 1 liter of hot water for about 15 minutes, let cool add 2 liters of water. Soak feet for 30 minutes. practise every day 2 times in 1 week.

green tea

sour: http://healthca.info/2016/05/12/these-simple-ways-with-smelly-feet/

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I really like green tea and I take green tea daily in morning.There are many benefits of green tree. Some of them are:

1. Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health

2. Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter

3. Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance

4. Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer

5. Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s

6. Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection

7. Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes

8. Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease

9. Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese

10. Green Tea May Decrease Your Risk of Dying and Help You Live Longer

I drink green tea but not everyday. But I know it's very good for health. I drink coffee more than green tea.

I will commit to drink green tea more than coffee :D

What I found benefits of green tea are:

- Combats allergies

- Boosts eyesight

- Lowers cholesterol

- Oral cancer prevention

- UV Protection

Source: http://www.top10base.com/benefits-of-green-tea-you-probably-never-heard-before/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived