Do you like green tea?

Guest janethoo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Inconnu

I can't leave without green tea. I go for 3 cups a day just to detox my body from
all those oils and fats that I may have eaten that day.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest motherducker

I love green tea so much I had 3 different types of green tea drinks today.

... Now my stomach is feeling a little bit unusual.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest write2me

I love green tea and I don't add anything to it. No sugar or creams. Just plain brewed green tea. Although, it is sometimes nice with honey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest chiffonandtulerain

I drink cold Arizona Green Tea that you can get in the cans or jugs; or I will make some with tea packets. But, I don't drink it every day. I only drink it when I please.

I'm still warming up to tea because I have only recently acquired a taste for it. I used to think it was disgusting. Although, I like sweeter tasting teas compared to but I prefer it when it is naturally sweet or sweetened with honey, ginseng, ginger or even spices instead of sugar.

I used to add a little sugar to green tea, but I'm trying not to do that anymore. I've never had any of those smoothies or lattes before, though! I once saw a green tea milkshake on a menu once.

I drink green tea daily. Green tea is made from un-oxidized leaves and is one of the less processed types of tea (with white tea the least) and therefore contains one of the most antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols.

Archived