Do you like green tea?

Guest janethoo

Guest bakemonochan

I love drinking tea! I love green tea, not only the flavour but it also helps you lose weight and makes your skin smooth! 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest systane

Yes but I'm very picky on green tea.

I prefer high quality green tea leaves and usually my parents buy them because they know where to buy them. I really hate drinking green tea bags sold at western markets or when I go out to eat dinner. Yes Starbucks, it's you... not a fan of Tazo, etc.  LOL.

Guest Amber-Vivienne Smith

I rather like green tea. In my country you don't get matcha and other japanese teas so I was using lipton and tetley.But now I buy hyson coz it has more leaves and tastes better.I have been drinking a cup or two of green tea everyday for 2 weeks now and I haven't had a new pimple.

Guest so-flyhigh

I drink green tea almost every day :D I also drink other teas too. So it's obvious I'm a tea person than a coffee person ^^

systane said: Yes but I'm very picky on green tea.

I prefer high quality green tea leaves and usually my parents buy them because they know where to buy them. I really hate drinking green tea bags sold at western markets or when I go out to eat dinner. Yes Starbucks, it's you... not a fan of Tazo, etc.  LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

i use to dislike the taste of green tea, but after a while, i'm like hooked on it; drink a cup every morning now :) i don't add anything to it like sweeteners nor do i drink the flavored ones; the regular/original ones are yummy :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest piratemint

I don't drink a lot of it daily, but I do love green tea! I love the original, non sweetened green tea. I have had both. The sweetened one tasted kind of odd to me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived