[Movie 2013] No Breathing (노브레싱) - Starring. Lee Jong Suk, Seo In Guk, Kwon Yu Ri

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

with_jslee_2172179900592921040.jpg?type=with_jslee_8027743389848122433.jpg?type=
with_jslee_1918408752731966961.jpg?type=
with_jslee_421857446522819073.jpg?type=w

아 힘들다힘들어..이곳에 오면 이상하게 짱변이 보고싶다… 음.. 영화300 을 생각하며 찍었는데 왜 운동한 간디들이?

http://me2day.net/with_jslee

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Lee Jong Suk Hits the Pool To Train For “No Breathing,” Shows Off Ripped Friends
kimdebbie July 28, 2013
Lee Jong Suk Hits the Pool To Train For “No Breathing,” Shows Off Ripped Friends

Actor Lee Jong Suk recently shared photos of himself training at the pool for upcoming movie, “No Breathing.”

On July 28, he updated his me2day with photos along with the caption, “Ah…it’s really tough, really tough. When I go to places like this, I strangely start missing attorney Jang.”

In the photos, Lee Jong Suk gets familiar with the water and makes a cute face for the camera after swimming laps for the filming. 

In other news, Lee Jong Suk currently plays the role of Park Soo Ha opposite of Lee Bo Young‘s character Jang Hye Sung (who is a public defender) in hot drama series, “I Can Hear Your Voice.” The two characters find their fates intertwined in a tragic story that will test their faith in the law and in the good of people.  Due to its great popularity, it was also reported recently that the drama series will be aired for two more additional episodes than originally planned. The drama series has also recently been accused of plagiarism by a novelist for the twin murder case in its plot. 

lee-jong-suk-fb.png

http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/28/lee-jong-suk-hits-the-pool-to-train-for-no-breathing-shows-off-ripped-friend/

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Jong Seok and Seo In Guk Take a Swim for ‘No Breathing’

Taking a dip into the pool during this murky summer weather we’re having, Seo In Guk and Lee Jong Seok took a little swim for the upcoming movie, No Breathing.

66595455.jpg

In a recently released still cut from the movie, Seo In Guk and Lee Jong Seok smile brightly as if they’re won a medal during a swimming competition. 

Also, on July 28, Lee Jong Seok uploaded a photo of the cast members on his me2day saying, “Ah so tiring, so tiring… It’s weird, but when I come here, I want to see Lawyer Jjang. Hrm… I filmed think about the movie 300, but why are there only Gandhis who exercised?”

33486472.jpg

In the photo, Lee Jong Seok and the other swimmers of the movie, flaunted off their swimmer bodies. 

No Breathing is about a team of swimmers, who chase after dreams, friendship, and love. Lee Jong Seok, Seo In Guk, SNSD’s Yuri, and many others star in the movie, scheduled to be released later in 2013. 

Photo Credit: Lee Jong Seok′s me2day, Niners Entertainment

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/42113

hi! can't wait for this film ... first because its got LJS!!  and second ... i do like SIG too ... really enjoyed him in "reply 1997".  both actors are good ... and really excited to see how they play out their roles ... just hope that there's no bad guy good guy thingy in it.  hope its pure clean competition and may the best man win!! and i hope the love thing is more of a side story and that the film deals more on achieving ones dream aka the title "no breathing"!!!
jongsuk fighting!!

To those who live in Davao City, Philippines: (You are so lucky)

Big South Korean film to shoot in Davao

A mainstream South Korean film production starring its popular movie stars is scheduled to shoot in Davao.

Department of Tourism (DOT)regional director Art Boncato said the Korean producers of the film are currently on a seven-day trip in Davao to finalize the shooting locations of the said film. Boncato declined to identify the shooting dates and locations for the film shoot citing these as confidential.

The film titled “No Breathing” will star model/actor Lee Jong-Suk, singer/actor Seo In-Guk and singer/actress Kwon Yuri who is also well-known internationally as being part of the popular K-Pop girl group Girls’ Generation.

“They will bring in around 72-man crew with about 15-20 actors.” Boncato said citing it as a big South Korean movie production.

“Davao as a location will have about 15 minutes of exposure in the film,” he added.

“No Breathing” tells about the story of two national swimmers who are going for the top spot in the national team while falling for the same girl. The three characters suddenly find themselves having to juggle love, friendship, and competition, as they undergo the rite of passage of growing up.

According to Boncato the film producers discovered Davao when a Dabawenyo contingent visited South Korea in June of this year as participants of the 26th Korean World Travel Fair.

He said attracting the film producers was part of the DOT strategy in positioning the region as a film location and also one of the efforts in luring the South Korean tourism market.

Boncato said that during their visit the film producers were impressed by the cleanliness and the abundance of natural resources plus the hospitality of the Dabawenyos. Among the locations to be vetted are highland and coastal areas.

He said the film producers saw the effort of the DOT along with the stakeholders and different sectors in promoting the place as among their reasons in picking Davao as a film location.

“This is their first venture in the Philippines and Davao was their immediate choice.” Boncato said.

The film “No Breathing” is set for theatrical release in the latter part of 2013.

AAHHH!~ The cast and crew arrived hours ago at Davao :o Yuri will be arriving tomorrow~I wish I lived in Davao, I'm hours awayyyy~ Plus, not really sure of the filming locations *sighs*Soooo watching this movie once it's out! Became obssessed with Jongsuk after IHYV!Big fan of both Inguk & Yuri too! Breaks my heart to not see them in person :( 

Guest Eunice Pablo

angeli_kpop said: AAHHH!~ The cast and crew arrived hours ago at Davao :o Yuri will be arriving tomorrow~I wish I lived in Davao, I'm hours awayyyy~ Plus, not really sure of the filming locations *sighs*Soooo watching this movie once it's out! Became obssessed with Jongsuk after IHYV!Big fan of both Inguk & Yuri too! Breaks my heart to not see them in person :( 

SO FREAKIN' HOT IN HERE! --
imageimage

-- hitoritabi --  Although… according to early reports, Seo In Guk’s character is more like Haru - the genius swimmer who quit swimming because of trauma, then returns.

Jongsuk’s character is the number one ranked young swimmer in Korea, cold-hearted and focused on his craft, trains religiously to maintain his ranking. Also, he is the child of a rich family and has an official fanclub.

Archived