[Movie 2013] No Breathing (노브레싱) - Starring. Lee Jong Suk, Seo In Guk, Kwon Yu Ri

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest satisfaction!

i really like yuri, but i wish they chose a more better actress. hopefully she will turn away my disappointment and prove me wrong! other than that, being with LJS and SIG = heaven..my goshhhhhhh................a;sldfjas;dlkfja;lsdkjf;alksjdf;alskjdf..............

Guest jjsweeter0211

Yuri prefers Seo In Guk's character over Lee Jong Suk's for movie 'No Breathing'
Sung-Yuri-Seo-In-Guk-lee-jong-suk_138057

On September 30, the cast and crew of upcoming movie 'No Breathing' had a press conference.

On this day, Park Chul Min promised, "If we get 5 million audience members for our movie, all the actors will appear at the movie theater wearing the bathing suits from our production."

Yuri said while blushing, "I could never do that.  Only the male actors should do it."

In the movie, Yuri plays the love interest for both Seo In Guk and Lee Jong Suk's characters.  When asked which character fits her ideal type better in real life, Yuri responded, "Seo In Guk's character, Won-Il.  He's kind of comfortable, friend-like, and similar to Kang Baek Ho from the graphic novel 'Slam Dunk.'"

'No Breathing' is an inspirational movie about two passionate, competitive swimmers who have big dreams.  Make sure to check the movie premiere near the end of October. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/yuri-prefers-seo-in-guks-character-over-lee-jong-suks-for-movie-no-breathing#axzz2f1faAezY

I am still confused, who is actually the lead male in this movie? Sometime it was Jongsuk, and sometime it was Inguk...
I hope this movie can get 5 million viewers so we can see the casts shirtless in theatre LOL (other than because I love my puppy boy Inguk), actually that is their promise if I'm not wrong :D

Archived