Song Jae Rim 송재림

Guest ilikemangoss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" Song Jae Rim Self-Studied Acting; Majored Information Systems in College Song Jae Rim Self-Studied Acting; Majored Information Systems in College

The male half of MBCWe Got Married’s” popular LTE couple, Song Jae Rim was featured in a pictorial for fashion magazine Singles.

Song Jae Rim shows off his boyish charm in the warm-toned pictorial. He lounges around a house in with a messy hair and casual outfits.

song jae rim2

In contrast with his TV persona, Song Jae Rim was reportedly reserved and composed on set.
Song Jae Rim, who majored not in acting or film but information systems, shared that he developed a desire to act while modeling to support himself through college. He said he self-studied not only acting but also directing, lighting, and screenwriting.

song jae rim3

He remarked, “As I dream about the future, I am always aware of my shortcomings, so I just briefly look at what’s in front of me and move on.”

Meanwhile, Song Jae Rim is in preparation for KBS 2TV’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Unkind Women.” He will be acting alongside  Lee Ha Na, Chae Si Ra, Kim Hye Ja, and Kim Ji Suk.

The full pictorial and interview will be released on January 22 in the February issue of Singles magazine as well as online.

cr: soompi

Guest ilikemangoss

A HUGE round of applause for the Solim subbing team who have poured their efforts into translating Jae-Rim's documentary on Good Person that shows his past childhood and journey to Cambodia as ambassador for Plan Korea in helping build a dream village for the children. 
Bless his humble origins. My heart aches while watching the documentary to hear all about his hardships and struggles trying to make a living. I'm tearing up just watching him work so hard in the rain without a single complaint. I love him even more.
photo Capture_zps624d8088.png
Click here to see the video! 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7MUULPjEHhYCj9VwJZ

All credit again goes to the solim subbing team. Thank you so much!
...Anddd here's a little something that'll make you laugh because you'll need it after watching it:
tumblr_nilj7ssfqM1txtqt6o1_540.gifcr.dc gall

:)) :))

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"SONG JAE RIM HAS NOTHING TO SWEAT ABOUT IN FEBRUARY PAGES OF SINGLES
021.jpg

His stint on We Got Married has invigorated Song Jae Rim‘s popularity and career. He’ll be the main lead in Unkind Women, romancing Lee Ha Na.

The guy whom everyone wants to be their boyfriend at the moment might be stressed out—in a good way—from his new level of fame, but he’s not showing it in his pictorial for Singles’ February edition.

Check it!

0001_zps3e51666f.jpg~original0002_zpsce2406bc.jpg~original0003_zps276f63dc.jpg~original0004_zps4e596b0f.jpg~original

http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/01/21/song-jae-rim-has-nothing-to-sweat-about-in-february-pages-of-singles/

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Jae Lim Talks About His 19+ Image as a 30-Year-Old2015.01.25 17:00  CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Sitting down with fashion magazine Singles, Song Jae Lim talked about his recent popularity as well as his image. 

Featured in the February issue of Singles, Song Jae Lim participated in a very honest interview, titled, ′Song Jae Lim′s Real Face.′

Song Jae Lim Talks About His 19+ Image as a 30-Year-Old

With his playful and sexy image on We Got Married, the interviewer noted surprise at his quiet and sincere image. 

Regarding this, Song Jae Lim answered, "Of course, the image shown on We Got Married is me. It′s just one of my many images. As We Got Married is a variety program, there′s a different theme with each shoot. When we talk about sincere topics, I become sincere. When we talk about simple topics, I get playful."

He continued, "The image shown on We Got Married isn′t 100 percent me. That′s because broadcasts only show fragments and snippets. In a private setting, depending on the area and my mood, I become quite different. When I talk about work, I become very rational, while during a fun setting with alcohol, I get very talkative."

When asked if he predicted that he would become popular from We Got Married, Song Jae Lim answered negative. 

"I went in not expecting a thing. My partner is a huge reason why [it turned out well]. When I go into a variety program, I let everything go and begin," said Song Jae Lim. 

"Ever since the beginning, people have been very clear on whether they like or dislike me based on their first impressions of me and my actions. People who hate me will hate me even if I lift a spoon, and people who like me will like me even if I sit still. That′s why I let everything go, without trying to create an image and decided to go with the flow of that moment."

Regarding the erotic and sensual image he also posesses, Song Jae Lim answered, "We Got Married first went down the 19+ track...but that′s only because I play a lot of mischievious jokes." 

He added, "I think because only the things on the surface level get published into articles, I got this 19+ image. But I′m over 30 now, so I think 19+ isn′t fitting. It′s not like I′m 18-year old, and there isn′t a reason for me not to be 19+. It′s not like I′ve never loved." 

The full interview and pictorial will be included in the February issue.

Photo Credit: Singles

I like how modest he is in that interview with Singles as per usual :D I like that he acknowledged that So Eun is one of the reasons why their pairing work out on WGM so well. Too bad she doesn't seem to feel the same way  :P He seems busy lately with upcoming dramas, magazine photoshoots, commercials etc, his time on WGM has definitely given him much exposure. Hope he continues to stay humble   :)>-

Guest ilikemangoss

Thanks to solim subbing team for subbing his section TV interview:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fi57e_song-jae-rim-section-tv_fun
--
His Laneige CF 2015 (lol they copied the WGM style)

source: radson258cr.laneige korea
--
For those that weren't able to watch his live broadcast of his Us n them photoshoot, here's the ~3hr footage which gives alot of insight into what a typical modeling gig for him is like.
source: ameterf_81ac
cr. us n them korea

translation for full interview for SINGLES if you guys interested.

https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2015/01/25/february-2015-singles-the-real-face-of-song-jae-lim-interview/

class="postitle"[February 2015 – Singles] The real face of Song Jae Lim – Interview

Singles - Song Jae Lim

What did you do for New Year’s Eve?

I attended the MBC Entertainment Awards ceremony. Once it was over, I went to eat pig’s feet with the staff. It wasn’t a huisik, so we didn’t really drink alcohol. That day, I suddenly wanted to eat pig’s feet, so… I was in a good mood because I had received an award, so I said it’d be my treat. (looking at the staff standing nearby) However, there was much more than what I had thought.

I was surprised to see your image in “We Got Married” that was quite different from this taciturn and serious image.

Of course, the image you see in “We Got Married” is me. It’s just one aspect of my personality. “We Got Married” is a variety program, so there’s a theme for each filming session. When the discussion is serious, I’m serious. When the discussion is light, I joke around. What you see in “We Got Married” is not 100% of who I am because what is broadcast is a short and edited version of what we film. Things are very different. It depends if it’s a private place or it depends of the mood. When I talk about work, I’m always rational and I speak a lot when I’m at a bar.

(follow the link for full interview)

Last year, it was Gong Yoo. This year, it's Song Jae Rim.  That Discovery Expedition chose SJR to take over from Gong Yoo as their new face is further proof of his rising star!  Here's the video version of his ad campaign. hqdefault.jpg

Meanwhile, here are two fantastic pop art portraits of SJR made by dgreenomad, a young Indonesian artist.  These are just stunning!
tumblr_ncdke1iupy1s2t9sao1_1280.jpg

This one is of SJR in character as Woon (from The Moon Embracing The Sun).tumblr_n3prksFOYE1s2t9sao1_1280.jpg

Archived