[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I hope they say MaHa is 2 years old, a mature looking 2 year old, because is just silly that they go from bundled infant to 3 year old.

sarah.lina said: Ah so that's why!!... TH talked about competion?, it's because of that SN & TH will grew apart, because in the novel, when SN knew about Maha, she will try to place Maha as the crown prince but TH will be against it without knowing that Maha is WY's son, but Maha will get killed by Ba Gan when he will try to save SN.

Ok, just watched 14 days... what i have to say...Our Han Hee PD, you better... no you really better not meddling with the writers anymore, because now you have a tough competitor, just learn how to direct a drama the way the PD of 14 days does (i swear i felt like i was watching a movie).

Empress Ki decided to not give us the preview because 14 days didn't do it too !!!! for a 2nd episode!!!!!

Ah and one other thing, i'm not a fan of Lee Bo Young but in her drama we can see that she's actually the mainlead !!!!! what a professional team, i'll be sad if EK lost viewers because of that money-only-oriented PD.

Miky88 said: sarah.lina said: Ah so that's why!!... TH talked about competion?, it's because of that SN & TH will grew apart, because in the novel, when SN knew about Maha, she will try to place Maha as the crown prince but TH will be against it without knowing that Maha is WY's son, but Maha will get killed by Ba Gan when he will try to save SN.

Guest ravendark

Thank you all who scap and rcap and Translate:) since i have overloaded this Week i Couldnt watch EK new episodes so i could only checked recaps etc. Appreciated the hard work and thank you so much. Hopin to see both ep tonite if no last minute goal:p

As i read Ayu has born congrattts to all:) Dont think Maha will get killed. He will be saved and send to goryo i guess as adopted by WY:)

I missed to see TalTal whole week, my eyes will be please tonigt. After watching i also like to share my thoughts but also love reading comments a lot. Sometimes i laugh out laud and people in house think i go nuts. This is the best thread i ever read with amazing sense of humor tbh.

This place becomin habit to check and read i dunno what will i do after KI done :P

Btw what kind of combo ET trying in his bedroom while goin nuts that i saw on scap?

sally_b said: Thanks gals -- (っˆーˆ)っ♥ 
RE: " ...TT get's married and EB as well ..."
NOW there's ^ two story lines I'd find interesting. 
And also....poor Hong Dan (Seung Nyang's faithful maid) She's so kind and frankly gorgeous ~can't the writer's work in a love line for her? Even the ever-lasting, immortal-nasty Yom has a love line. (insert angry face)

@sarah.lina but do u know if Maha will ever learn the truth that SN is his real mother and that she isin't some evil witch?,and will SN hate Th again after he sends MH to Goryo and to kill WY?and what will SN do with the nun...i hope she won't want to get rid of her on the cost of ehr child life,not SN personalityi think about 14 Days is most because they are in live shooting,they started very late and don't know if they have filmed more than 2 episodes before the premiere@bluedora..we think the same and not forget her own head because she is the main in the crime,she was the one who decieved the whole Palace and people as well and let's say they don't kill her because TH doesn't let but she will be  sent out and she would never see neather Byul nor Ayu again...and i for one don't find it fair to make Byul the heir when Ayu is the rightful one and more to think that TH will go that rotten to make the kid kill WY in the future...not to think that Byul will hate SN all his life for TN and Ayu as well and maybe to look down on him because he has the throne...indeed if TH would accept Byul as his because he loves SN more than he hates WY would be enough for SN to be happy with both her kids by her side...and if Byul is the heir how will they get rid of TN,if he is the heir it means TN escapes this one another time...

@Milky88 : i don't know the details, but Maha will know about SN when he will have 13 years old, TH plan to kill WY will not work because i don't remember but somehow Maha will know that WY is his real father and WY too and they will spend a few times together in Goryo before Ma Ha Death, but in the novel SN will hate TH when he will kill WY with his own hands.

Guest HanN1430293555

did u noticed? the new born baby looks like a months old baby.but anyway baby Ayu was very handsome like to his father ;)
congratulations TH and SN,
TH really feels that Maha was not his son, the way he stared at him differently the way he stared softly to Ayu or just maybe because TH really loves SN so that he loves their son very much as well? but maybe i think if he is your real son u can feel a little bit of love towards him even though you don't like the mother,.btw,. SN your 2 babies was really adorable so cute,.....

About SN coronation, i read that her gaze towards WY was more guilt than love, i beg to differ, why? now i'm sure, did you all see in the first episode how TH was insecure towards SN?! but in this episode it doesn't seem like he's afraid of SN feelings, the same for SN, she wouldn't even stare at WY (if it was the same SN of this episode), it only means that something will happen between SN and WY (not only the baby, because if it was only that, TH will not get insecure like this) i'm wondering what?? :-? :-? :-?

- one thing is sure it's linked with how she saved WY life.

Guest avocado1430291863

@Cherkell..yup...I remember the scene of Sons of Soll Pharmacy...that is the first moment I love JCW.. I know he will be star..in fact I buy that many DVD only for Song Mi Poong scene's...hehehe (sorry rather out of topic...very giddy looking him as a loving father....I louuv when TH wearing his golden formal robe with Ayu in his held...could somebody give me the pics of that scene..thank you)
@ quenly..yeah I feel the same with you. I want the birth scene is touching just like TH-SN other romance scene... I want TH sit in the bed with his expressive face and more memorable lines....sigh....I wish there are longer scene that can capture the beauty of the born of the expected baby...but I think the PD and the writer have to share equal part to the casts and soo many plot have to be delivered in one episode..more sigh....

Guest bashful

bluedora said: I totally agree. I doubt that with how SN's character is molded, she would want to push Byul to throne. Let’s not forget, Ayu is also her flesh and blood, not to mention Ayu is the flesh and blood of TH which is the ruler of Yuan, so rightfully, the throne would go to Ayu.  What can possibly threaten Byul's life that will lead her to believe that he will be in safety if he is crowned prince?  If TH is willing to forgive her and accept Byul, she should be grateful and serve TH with her everything cause, not much men can stomach the fact that your love one has another child with your enemy.  But rationally, I think SN will try to take the secret to her graves if she could. This is to protect Byul, WY and TH"s new found happiness. I can't picture SN wanting to destroy all that she has built with TH and especially for their new born Ayu. I hate that the drama is always being compared or referenced to the novel as a member said earlier, the damn novel should be burnt while Empress Ki is airing. 

Guest avocado1430291863

@seohaseurri22, yea I think he is not pure korean...korean baby is like Byul...Hee..but he is a prince of Yuan dinasty,
But the most important think he is very handsome and cute....:)) When he was born, I feel just like his family..c'mon please let see his face, and when I saw him for the first time.... I am in love with him already 
:x
Sigh... I am to weak for cute dongseng...after the puppy emperor, now the puppy puppy emperor...omo....pity for this ajumma heart...

what I also don't understand.. Ta Hwan told Lady Ki that he never think or feel or believe that Maha is his offspring (fatherly intuition) but why he never proceed that suspicion and do some checking about the baby? Maybe because he doesn't want to create another thurmoil and in regards of ET's threatening? but now after his own flesh and blood born from the woman he loves, he starts to speak up. And I admire that he still protect Maha and stated that all his babies are equal..

To see Tanashiri sit in Empress seat beside the Emperor and knowing that she'll lost everything soon.. I feel a bit simpathy for her. But I condemn all of her crimes still..

Little that Tanashiri knows the hurricane that will destroy all what she had, has and dream to have... is about to hit her..

omo!!!... my grandchildren..!!! so blessed with adorable kids...

400669_234725310047645_1585375031_n.jpg

credit to @ferlycious (thank you for sharing it to me, I don't know where you got this pix)

my cute grandsons....

:x :-* >:D<     kisses and hugs from me... *smooochh*
  • Like 1