[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@2centsny hahahahaha... yes dear, we are mommies to our kids and pilgrims to our Kdrama religion..I love NYC and my last visit was 2 years go when they have the NYC Cuban Parade or something and I saw Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony (haven't split yet) there in Broadway...
Empress Ki is too beautiful and I love MVs from this drama.. You're a mom but still have time to make a great MV dear.. wow daebak! Please keep up the good work.. Power for you chingu!!

:-bd

tessieroo said: YAY! I know Ockoala wasn't too keen on this one when it was announced but she's on board now! She's loving it so far but she's most definitely a WY/SN shipper. I wish I could decide. And of course, since she likes JJM, everyone leaving messages is too. *sigh* Whatever. Anyhoo, here's her post:

@CherKell - OMG, you're kidding! AHAHAHAHA! I can't even...he's a dork. 
Yea, I get super flustered with Koala's sometimes but I'm very happy another blog is recapping this! And a lot of people read her blog too so hopefully that will mean more viewers!  :-bd  She did have some nice things to say about JCW compared to what she initially stated about plastic-surgery. But then she bombs that by reminding everyone that HJW and JJM are "Baeksang" award winners so they have more charisma.  MEH.  :|

tessieroo said: @CherKell - OMG, you're kidding! AHAHAHAHA! I can't even...he's a dork. 
Yea, I get super flustered with Koala's sometimes but I'm very happy another blog is recapping this! And a lot of people read her blog too so hopefully that will mean more viewers!  :-bd  She did have some nice things to say about JCW compared to what she initially stated about plastic-surgery. But then she bombs that by reminding everyone that HJW and JJM are "Baeksang" award winners. MEH.  :|

Guest leaaaaa

tessieroo said: YAY! I know Ockoala wasn't too keen on this one when it was announced but she's on board now! She's loving it so far but she's most definitely a WY/SN shipper. I wish I could decide. And of course, since she likes JJM, everyone leaving messages is too. *sigh* Whatever. Anyhoo, here's her post:
http://koalasplayground.com/2013/11/19/mad-about-the-otp-of-ha-ji-won-and-joo-jin-mo-in-the-surprisingly-entertaining-empress-ki/

I still haven't picked a ship! And I may not ever - why can't SN have both?  :-w   [-(
Once again, for me Ta Hwan stole the episode.  =))
EDIT: @leaaaaa - I agree, I'm really excited Koala wrote something! It's very nice to read a different point of view and I realized that there are more TH/SN shippers here than there are WY/SN shippers. I hope no one feels left out! 

I ship SY with herself... she's the ultimate cool and capable chick.. I want her to roar like a Lioness and spread her grace wider and place the people of Yuan and its underling Kingdoms under her wings.. SY truely born as an Empress. God have chosen her to be by Emperor Huizong's side and be that 'behind a great man there is an awesome woman" bada$$ wifey for him... he needs her more than she needs him, that's for sure..
1381998_459507037491365_122380699_n.jpg

And a toy boy spoiled Emperor hubby? no probz... she'll lecture him and make him into a better man, a good father and most of all.. a great Emperor (while slave him up at night time in their Royal Chamber, hahahaha.. I bet Huizong doesn't allow her to stay in Empress's Palace and keep her close 24/7)
She really kicked a$$.. Ki Sung Nyang.. I worship her.... who run the world? GIRLS. ^:)^

Guest avocado1430291863

Could anyone can translate the talk between one palace maid and Sn about the emperor behaviour that make SN confuse...about how he take breakfast, how he just a puppet king that only play ...even the royal stamp just for crack the nuts..lol

Guest niknokdagu425

tessieroo said: @CherKell - OMG, you're kidding! AHAHAHAHA! I can't even...he's a dork. 
Yea, I get super flustered with Koala's sometimes but I'm very happy another blog is recapping this! And a lot of people read her blog too so hopefully that will mean more viewers!  :-bd  She did have some nice things to say about JCW compared to what she initially stated about plastic-surgery. But then she bombs that by reminding everyone that HJW and JJM are "Baeksang" award winners so they have more charisma.  MEH.  :|

Oh, thanks @ruizaio!  ^:)^
LMAO - yea, I'll bet that will be his routine once SN gets done with him. And pffftttt that anyone truly believes he does that now. 
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Empress Ki” Cements Itself atop TV Charts

MBC series “Empress Ki, Battle of Flowers” has fastened itself atop Monday and Tuesday TV charts for fourth week running.

The 50-part historic epic has stood atop AGB Nielsen Media Research (Nielsen Korea)’s ratings chart again with an average viewership of 16.2 percent on November 18 and 19, the chart showed on Wednesday.

Breaking its highest ratings record, the Ha Ji-won and Joo Jin-mo series has been driving on without a stop with its interesting story line and skilled portrayal of excellent actors.

Sitting at the runner-up spot is SBS’s series “The Mystery Housemaid,” which secured its No.2 place with an average rating of 9.3 percent, the same record with the previous week.

KBS’s drama “Marry Him If You Dare” lingered at the bottom position after attracting only 4.9 percent of total viewers, a drop of 0.8 percent from last week’s figure.

In the meantime, TNmS’s (Total National Multimedia Statistic) survey showed the three programs in the same order yet slightly lower numbers than Nielsen Korea’s.

“Empress Ki” continued the top place with an average score of 15.9 percent, while “Housemaid” and “Marry Him” followed next two spots, each with average numbers of 7.9 and 4.1 percent, respectively.

Reporter. Cory Lee

Courtesy of MBC

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/75435

avocado said: Could anyone can translate the talk between one palace maid and Sn about the emperor behaviour that make SN confuse...about how he take breakfast, how he just a puppet king that only play ...even the royal stamp just for crack the nuts..lol

I always watching another drama every Monday and Tuesday. and wonder why 'that drama' always has 3rd place while empress ki has the first, actually i really not in to saeguk drama, but I try to watch Empress ki, just curious, why this drama get higher rating, and the rate is very far from the second or third place....
and after watched ep1, I want watch ep2, then I curious what will happend what will happend... now I know why Emprss ki got the first.... and now I addict this drama so much... and I'm sorry my second and third drama, you all good, but this drama isn't just good, this excelent... >.<

SeGafanlady said: I ship SY with herself... she's the ultimate cool and capable chick.. I want her to roar like a Lioness and spread her grace wider and place the people of Yuan and its underling Kingdoms under her wings.. SY truely born as an Empress. God have chosen her to be by Emperor Huizong's side and be that 'behind a great man there is an awesome woman" bada$$ wifey for him... he needs her more than she needs him, that's for sure..
MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

And a toy boy spoiled Emperor hubby? no probz... she'll lecture him and make him into a better man, a good father and most of all.. a great Emperor (while slave him up at night time in their Royal Chamber, hahahaha.. I bet Huizong doesn't allow her to stay in Empress's Palace and keep her close 24/7)
She really kicked a$$.. Ki Sung Nyang.. I worship her.... who runs the world? GIRLS. ^:)^