[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Katrina Abdul Talib

said: I suppose the blood letter will be used against ET to give weight to his punishments for 'treason'?. What? Someone mentioned a Governer's head, and ET and sons just allowed to walk away that freely?

And TN shooting SN?.. I think the arrow is going to fell a meter away from her own feet! haha Or better we have Eunuch Park throws his dagger at TN which pierce right through her heart!

Another thing just crossed my mind - Dowager put SN in charge of the Inner Court? (or just that one morning meeting?) That seemed odd given that she's supposedly going to end up being SN's enemy. 
When SN ordered them all to turn their backs on Tana? That was awesome! Isn't that a huge sign of disrespect?  giggle.gif

Thanks again for the translations, @Miky88!  >:D<
@pegster - Agree, they're dragging out the whole "kill me" issue with Bi-Soo/WY.   8-|

TANASILI IS GOING TO SHOOT AT SN... TANASILI IS GOING TO SHOOT AT SN.... TANASILI IS GOING TO SHOOT AT SN... is it just me that find this scene hilarious??? =)) =)) =))

Oh well i forgot, your are all with the oh-la-la scene, there will be a oh-la-la, they better have... she's drunk :-\" :-\" :-\"

tessieroo

said:

Another thing just crossed my mind - Dowager put SN in charge of the Inner Court? (or just that one morning meeting?) That seemed odd given that she's supposedly going to end up being SN's enemy. 
When SN ordered them all to turn their backs on Tana? That was awesome! Isn't that a huge sign of disrespect?  giggle.gif

Guest critics

@miky88 said:  "such a trendy Peha keeping in touch with his people via phone"
Don't you know why? Because he's asking me via CP for a hotel reservation.  It should be somewhere that nobody could take a peep (not even one of us - LOL). He wants LK to be comfortable on their first consummation night.  LOL again!

Mhmmm... don't tell me that the Flutter they're going to make WY let the women feel for his shortened screen is from the rom soon to come of WY and Bi-Soo??

From the preview, i think WY finds out what TN is going to do to SN because it seems like he is running to where SN and TN  are and he said something about SN by calling her name. Do you guys think he is going to the rescue or what? (even though we know SN can save herself from TN)

Just finished watching ep 32 RAW..... when some of you said the pacing is slow and Ta Hwan has a slow progression, I didn't see that. For me everything is just on the right track and it seems that Tanashiri needs to die ASAP and then her father and brothers will finally launch their open attack (treason) to the Emperor.. while that moment will be THE moment for Ta Hwan to erase ET clan from the earth. This must be happening in the next 5 episodes the longest.. since there are still soooooo many things that has not happening yet while ep 50 is getting nearer and nearer faster than ever.

and once again.. WRnim PDnim.... please make it just a longing kiss for our OTP, as long as they want.. but NOT the first night.. NOT NOW....
Let Ta Hwan finally able to taste and breath in Seung Nyang's heavenly paradise later when he sucessfully accomplished his GOAL. The reward that he will get from Seung Nyang.. let the tent kiss be the teaser... to motivate him even more..

photo.php?fbid=10203408086542784&set=gm.bd77359bjw1eduxoqlo1mg208w0504qp.gif
credit @pegster

be patient Paeha.... LATER.. you will know what heaven on earth means....
but first, bring her ET and his family's heads....

throw back time.... sorry if repost.... but this is so funny...

tumblr_n1djhjaqPe1rd13j9o4_500.jpg
credit to obsessedwithfandom tumblr

=)) =)) =))

Guest critics

All the governors were bowing their heads as the Emperor was passing through the aisle.  But ET and his evil sons were just smirking?  Well, I do believe the thick-face ET has the guts to do it but his sons? Do they really think they owned the throne?  So sick with their evilness - there is no pity left for them.  I vote for ET & his followers quick eviction.
I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling that the first love team who will turn their backs on ET is YBS & YW.

Guest ravendark

Thanks to all who scaps :) really enjoyed to read them

I will watch raw one tonite :)) ....himmm ok maybe twice :) but must admit hate kiss cliffhangers darn.

Ok i'm betting now for the Naver trends characters : Tanasili and Tae Hwan will be in the top 5, Tae Hwan because of his potiental oh-la-la and Tanasili because she stole the show today and it seems like she will stole the show tomorrow.

She was so cute hahahhaha and her scene in the imperial bed was pure gold, her delivery scene was the best though hahahahah =)) =)) =))
when she told Cruella to shout louder, i was dying of laughter hahhahahaha

i'll be back with the top, see you soon :D

• LOL 1

Guest bashful

have yet to see today ep but I heard someone with shoot an arrow at SN and some ppl said WY will save her.....but wouldn't it be better if TH was the one to take the arrow for her and maybe then SN could finally see the picture differently and try to live again without only seeking for revenge. I think SN needs to slowly let go her hatred.  Or maybe she will dodge the arrow herself! SN feeling for TH is still a mystery. As for the kiss scene I do not see it happening ....someone will probably interrupt them or SN will have hesitation in her and TH will stop. I really do not think TH will do any skin ship with SN unless he feels she is willing to accept it.