[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

ET plotting and planning to bring out his version of the Blood Vow.  Number Two Son says something that annoys ET.  ET orders El Plague to bring him to the prison where he executes one of the three spies brought in by Tal-tal and Bayan.  Number Two spy offers up some interesting news that will help ET.

Guest kiyokotsubasa

Omo we reached page 900 !! :D The thread is definitely moving so fast ! I love the new version of Emperor Puppy !! There you go TH !

Please don't tell me its the end of ET and his family?? I am going to miss ET a little... I hope its not the end of him yet... I want to see him continue to fight and then the torture they'll do to him and his family hahahahahhah

Puppy explains to Bayan and Tal-tal why he's going through all this -- for his father.  Golta arrives with news that the ED is on her way to visit the prisoners.  Empress is obviously distraught and faints on Lady Seo.  She orders Yong-hwa to find out the scoop. 

ET intercepts her visit and Eunuch Park reports back to Puppy and Ki.  TT has them all figured out and knows what to do next.

I guess one of the prisoner took baby Byul... do they think the baby can kust become the king?? They should just leave poor baby Byul alone

Thought since the prisoner are working for Byan and TT, why can't they be royal?? SMH

ET summons Wang Yoo to his table, where Number Two Son announces that Lady Ki is there to see him.  Longing looks between Ki and Yoo ensue.  DK demands to know why she is there, and we get the tiger acting like a cat line from yesterday's previews.  And that's a wrap!

ET drinking with DK and WY.

In TH group-

SN says something that surprises everyone.

SN has a plan. TH seems opposed to it. But SN assures TH.

SN goes to ET room (just like in preview).

SN sees WY. (The expression in WY's eyes)

DK speaks. SN speaks down on him.

SN talks to ET (just like in the preview)