[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@petria : Her heart is closed to everyone now, her aim is to seduce TH (well it will be easy :D), in the next episodes she will most likely sleep with him to get pregnant but in my reasoning, i didn't include the return of WY, because if i add it, the process of all that will change. I mean, in the next episodes, i hope the very next, WY will return to Yuan for his honeymoon and to celebrate his wedding and it's then he'll see SN alive. (It will be most likely E25 cliffhanger or E26 cliffhanger... i hope not)

Guest ziimblu

The love that never was...but is always!!!! WY & SN 
Makes me appreciate more how two hearts, two souls or two spirits CAN remain connected.     And for couples whose interlocking consciousness share one love, one rhythm and one beat, they do, they really do remain connected, notwithstanding distance, time, or even  dungeons, in between!

We know only too well what others mean when they lose the  "good one who got away"  or  someone "great who who stole my heart".  
The loss may be  "physical" in nature, but never an all-encompassing loss.  The loss may be "quantifiable" in one plane of consciousness but may never be felt as such in one's entirety of existence.  
There is never loss because the beloved doesn't leave one's heart.  At  all.Neither death nor grave can convince the lover otherwise. 

First of all don't get angry wth me OK? Up to ep22 I do not see any significance of Taltal's role, merely appearing as Bayan's shadow, tagging behind all the time with nothing much to say. At this point he is just not in the same league as SN ie SN don't deserve to be with him!
However if correctly read in Wiki history, he was one who helped oust his uncle from office? In episode 24 he is beginning to take notice of SN n his silent ways. So I anticipate he will soon fall in love with SN too? Bye bye WY..

Guest minnie0103

class="entry-title" style="font-size: small; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-style: inherit; font-weight: bold; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 15px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0.3em; padding-left: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 48px; text-decoration: none; "‘Empress Ki’ Episode 25 Text Previewhttp://cheshirecatswonderland.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/empress-ki-episode-25-text-preview/

Episode 25's cliffhanger might be Wang Yoo and Seung Nyang's meeting... I wish! ;;)

Guest hunterdd

sarah.lina said: @petria : Her heart is closed to everyone now, her aim is to seduce TH (well it will be easy :D), in the next episodes she will most likely sleep with him to get pregnant but in my reasoning, i didn't include the return of WY, because if i add it, the process of all that will change. I mean, in the next episodes, i hope the very next, WY will return to Yuan for his honeymoon and to celebrate his wedding and it's then he'll see SN alive. (It will be most likely E25 cliffhanger or E26 cliffhanger... i hope not)

ChelseaS said: If Batolu's daughter is not a love interest for WY, then what's the point of bringing her back? Is she just always going to be a part of the 'filler' story in the drama?
:-/ :-/ :-/

Guest minnie0103

Wang Yoo got married to El Temur's seemingly brat niece. Seung Nyang would become Ta Hwan's concubine and would eventually rise to the throne as the Empress. 
STILL... Marriage is nothing but just a piece of paper. Many married couples don't love each other or at least don't love each other equally. This is the type of marriage that would never make either of the two happy. On the other hand, many are in love even if they are not married. It's a LIFE FACT. I don't care anymore if Wang Yoo and Seung Nyang are married to their respective partners as long as they love each other, to the point that even death would lose against their love. PERIOD ;)

@petria : loooooooool that was my prediction i don't know what will happen in the novel :D :D :D

@hunterdd : your way of thinking is weird, you mean that WY is the one who is blocking the romance, i beg to differ because if we're seeing the same drama then the main couple is SN and WY, when i was watching the drama, i saw SN doing oh-la-la things with WY not TH, but i could be wrong??? :D :D :D

Seriously I think ep 23 & 24 were so so much better produced than all the previous episodes. And it kinda make me think maybe only ONE PD and ONE writer were involved? ( I read some where that there are 2 PDs for EK)  *-:)  Everything is so perfect! 
^:)^

Katrina Abdul Talib said: First of all don't get angry wth me OK? Up to ep22 I do not see any significance of Taltal's role, merely appearing as Bayan's shadow, tagging behind all the time with nothing much to say. At this point he is just not in the same league as SN ie SN don't deserve to be with him!
However if correctly read in Wiki history, he was one who helped oust his uncle from office? In episode 24 he is beginning to take notice of SN n his silent ways. So I anticipate he will soon fall in love with SN too? Bye bye WY..

Guest ziimblu

petria said: @ChelseaS
She will fall in love with Wang Yoo, it`s obvious.
But, since every creature of feminine gender has the same problem, maybe that won`t be of any significance for the story, except to worm up atmosphere around him a little and to remind us always that he isn`t with the only woman he loves.
That`s why, I guess, she had to seem so hot and tempting, opposite to Wang Yoo`s wife.
So, as for Batolu`s daughter, my vote goes for one-sided-love-role along with business-stuff.  ~O)

@petria
if this is the case I really hope BS will be the one passing by while she is in her lovely raising ratings shower .....just seeing her determination in wanting to buy SN did the charm for the ratings I guess :))
not to mention the sweet gesture of placing a cover on WY.... why didn't SN place a cover on WY long before...then the ratings would have hit 30 already :))

I mean the actress is fine but not the reason for increase or decrease of ratings :)
I really hope she isn't another humming bird around WY right now, his wife is enough for his poor crushed heart now :(

Guest ziimblu

Ep24itHurts. Seeing TH. Feeling WY. itHurtsSoMuch.
But SN's pain is way too much I sense.   Revenge is heavier to carry, than loss.   Sadly, she will never even get better with revenge.   Unfortunately,  revenge is the worst state of the mind.   And she knows revenge won't heal either.  
That's why I feel more pain in her, and for her.  She knows it won't resolve anything, revenge won't!   But somehow baser instincts prevail, thus, revenge seems the-next-thing-to-do for us humans when everything & everyone has "died", quite untimely & unjustly!  (can't it get fairer for SN?).........And  we do understand SN &  don't blame her at all! 
{And maybe her love for motherland, her patriotism & loyalty, not so much for the King (of her land & heart), but for the land to which she owes every bit of good intent, will reverse the tides for her, and free her from the clutches of revenge (which will only destroy her).}. Whatever happens, I hope, in time,  SN as SN at heart, or as Empress,  will be a much better person than what revenge will ever make of her.