[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

People! People! I really do not think that WY married that girl *snare* because SN was proclaim "dead" to him... he did not/somewhat (i think) has the choice to deny the marriage... something circumstance make you do stuff... its sad, but its life at the same time... no lets not say WY got married because SN is dead and to not go into trauma, he decided to get married. [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Its only history that could tell the main reason why Wy got married to that girl...

Maybe we should get DMJ from "You who came from the stars" to go back in time or to tell us what happen in that era since he's an alien that has been on earth for 400 years so he might know lol hahaha =)) =)) =))

Episode 24 ratings are out!!!
AGB - Seoul 26.2%, rank #2, National 22.6%, rank #2
OMG that's a huge increase!

All 4 ratings are now over 20%.
The second half of the drama is definitely much more interesting, and anticipated by the viewers.

Episode 24 Ratings:

AGB Nielsen:  Nationwide 22.6% (2nd; +1.8%) / Seoul 26.2% (2nd; +2.6%)
TNmS:  Nationwide 20.7% (3rd; +1.2%) / Seoul 24.7% (2nd; +1.1%)

LOOK AT THOSE NUMBERS!!!  Next round of drinks are on Wang Yoo... literally!  :P

vlcsnap-00048_zps093b5777.jpg

what if TT has a change of heart and starts falling for SN?what if Tapjahae feels jealous about it & pulls on a TN by trying to kill SN?what if *yawns*yeah right, I need to go to sleep

good night/have a nice day :-h
EDIT: WOW! look at them ratings soaring like a rocket to the moon <:-Pit's the TT effect I'm telling you, he has the nation's approval >:)now good night for real

aggghhh how could WY marry that woman and give up on SN without double checking first!! 

Someone please tell that SN is not going to use her child with WY to take the Yuan throne.  I hope she finds a way to send that child to his father since it's obvious now that their relationship is over even if WY finds out that she is alive.

@petria : Amen to that, i don't know why everyone didn't understand why he married ET's niece, i mean, that's the most realistic thing that could happen, you have to be near your enemy to outsmart him, SN & WY know how to make sacrifice for a better tomorrow. Did everyone have forgotten that TH was married forcefully too??? don't tell me that he liked TN :D :D

And for all shippers, you all have to stop here now, because all the ships will sink at the end, They can't make a happy ending for SN & WY without letting TH die in despair or make a happy ending for SN & TH without making WY die in despair, the emotions will be different but the results will stay the same like the announcement of SN's death.

Therefore, this is my insight, but in the flashback when WY was hugging SN, he said that he wishes that they live and die together at the same place, same day, same hour is that a prediction for the ending, most likely ;)

Guest hunterdd

eunsuhae said: what if TT has a change of heart and starts falling for SN?what if Tapjahae feels jealous about it & pulls on a TN by trying to kill SN?what if *yawns*yeah right, I need to go to sleep

good night/have a nice day :-h
EDIT: WOW! look at them ratings soaring like a rocket to the moon <:-Pit's the TT effect I'm telling you, he has the nation's approval >:)now good night for real

@hunterdd : dear Tanasili is playing a great part in those ratings, she's that popular!!!!!!!!!!! they love to hate her, i mean how i could forget that Epic Delivery Scene i was laughing so hard =)) =)) =))(i couldn't restrain myself)

but the ratings have skyrocketing today because they were all waiting SN becoming a concubine and her vengeance, even though k-netizen hates makjang, but in every drama when the makjang begin, the ratings will follow ;)

Nothing can beat the makjang  :D :D

Guest missred123

@sarah.lina @petria

Guys, really, I mean REALLY. Couldn't they at least give WY a wife he can look at? He won't do anything else with her, so at least make her cute. Damn, now he won't be able to see her and neither will I. X_X

Guest missred123

So, now that WY is married he will be able to move freely in Yuan. Will he see SN at concubine central. I can't wait to see their expression when they first meet. Please! don't let SN hide from him.

sarah.lina said: @petria : Amen to that, i don't know why everyone didn't understand why he married ET's niece, i mean, that's the most realistic thing that could happen, you have to be near your enemy to outsmart him, SN & WY know how to make sacrifice for a better tomorrow. Did everyone have forgotten that TH was married forcefully too??? don't tell me that he liked TN :D :D

And for all shippers, you all have to stop here now, because all the ships will sink at the end, They can't make a happy ending for SN & WY without letting TH die in despair or make a happy ending for SN & TH without making WY die in despair, the emotions will be different but the results will stay the same like the announcement of SN's death.

Therefore, this is my insight, but in the flashback when WY was hugging SN, he said that he wishes that they live and die together at the same place, same day, same hour is that a prediction for the ending, most likely ;)

The last episodes were painful for SY, WY and our baby emperor. ... but we have to notice that when TH is depressed or he has a problem.. golta seems to react the same way as TH.... In the preview we could see his smile again when he saw TH speaking again and be animated like before . ... cute!