[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

stclaus said: I was/am pro-love child plot... but the reason I was is, that in my point of view from Episode 1, I did see that strong love longing between SN and WY. Therefore I needed to be sold onto this true love, and to me the only way was for this couple to sleep together out of love and not out of duty...(like TH-LP/TH-TN) I didn't want this love story to be all pink (based on love stares, a hug and a childish kiss) I wanted to feel this as real. And it happened the way I wanted it. Now I'm a believer of the real love-bond between WY and SN
Once the love-child plot was on I wished for SN to struggle becoming a mother. I wanted SN to be on her own and have this baby on her own, alone. I want this character to fully develop into an Iron Woman; and become this powerful empress she's meant to be. She had experienced a lot of pain, a lot of struggles; but nothing compares to the inner strength you gain after becoming a mother, specially if you're on your own. And so far, it seems this is going to happen. On Secret Garden, HJW's character - in my point of view - became weaker after falling in love, I didn't like that... I want SN to shine in womanly strength.
My wish list for what is to come:
Romantic me:-I want WY to know that SN was carrying his child= Yes I want to fuel his inner self and make him "darker" ;;)-I want TN to take care of LP's baby for a little while-I want TH to grow up and feel mature love=He'll let go of his selfishness and sacrifice himself for the woman he loves-I want TalTal to fall in love with SN and become her shadow, her right hand, her support; he will also give his life for her-At the end, I want WY and SN to find each other again and die together while embracing themselvesEvil me:-I want YBS to be castrated and left blind and tongueless by SN; then sent to a mine while carrying a heavy plank on his back-I want El Temur be killed by one of his own sons-I want TN be stoned to death-I want Dang Ki Se to die being eaten alive by Lions while SN is watching

Guest anjshin

@stclaus: very well said, for that i will reward you WY for one day,. :)) :)) :)) no objections, or else i will replace him with Golta. ;;)

I've been thinking.. I don't think I can be that evil...
As for Dang Ki Se:
I want him to redeem himself by killing his own father and/or sister and dying while protecting SN 
Just because he seems to be in love with SN... O:-)

Guest anjshin

@Katrina Abdul Talib: maybe you're partly right regarding cheona, he may had insisted SN, but knowing her stubborn characteristics she will not go and will better persist on what she wanted to do. For her pregnancy? i don't know if there's an instict for a father to be if their wife is pregnant, esp for their case she manifested the signs of pregnancy when they are already apart. :):D

@stclaus
as for dangkise I want him to sink in sinking sand :)) I've even imagined the scene in my head
while he is sinking  ...SN tells him goodbye little bunny :)) and laughs an evil laugh :))
and his face is that famous choking face :))

Guest missred123

Ep 22

Can someone get Byoun Soo a tissue, or an handkerchief to blow his nose and tell him not to use Jo Cham as one.

Why didn't DK told his dad about SN? His heart won't give up!!

Wrong ET! No animal blood BV. Unless you know how to draw a butterfly.

Golta caused LP safety to be in jeopardy, by using LP as a scapegoat for TH to check on SN. Damn!

I am so happy for SN being pregnant.

I think SN needs to kill DK, because he directly killed her mom. (notice how they come to blows often)TH should kill ET to avenge his father. (they also come to blows often but, I want to see TH use a sword on him, but since doesn't know how to fight , I guees I will settle for the eunuch army)
but who should WY kill? I guess everyone else.
As a sidenote I have come to the conclusion that ET was trained by master yoda, and he is the anscestor of darth vader. He has to be because he was able to not only sense the assassins coming he killed a good chunk of them, and left us a hint saying "average assassins  can't kill me"

rinchan76 said: I think SN needs to kill DK, because he directly killed her mom. (notice how they come to blows often)TH should kill ET to avenge his father. (they also come to blows often but, I want to see TH use a sword on him, but since doesn't know how to fight , I guees I will settle for the eunuch army)
As a sidenote I have come to the conclusion that ET was trained by master yoda, and he is the anscestor of darth vader. He has to be because he was able to not only sense the assassins coming he killed a good chunk of them, and left us a hint saying "average assassins  can't kill me"

shaym said: rinchan76 said: I think SN needs to kill DK, because he directly killed her mom. (notice how they come to blows often)TH should kill ET to avenge his father. (they also come to blows often but, I want to see TH use a sword on him, but since doesn't know how to fight , I guees I will settle for the eunuch army)

@rinchan76
TN goes to pray in the temple right, so all I know is that SN somehow goes to the temple
it could be that after giving birth the way she did, she is very ill and gets help in the temple
while she is sleeping, someone will steal the baby and give it to TN
that's a rough script of mine don't know how or why or what :))
she will go to the temple some how and there is a reason that I don't yet know about her baby being taken from her in the temple
maybe the nun thinks since SN is very sick that she will probably die so she decides to give it to TN but doesn't know her true identity so she only tells SN that the women is from yuan and SN starts her plan to go to yuan
or TN steals it by herself from there
if anything sounds crazy lol don't get too surprised cause EK made me crazy with their last ep :))

rinchan76 said: now, I see why they put out a novel while they had the drama out, to drive us crazy. What I want to know is how did SN's baby magically appear at the temple. Was that cave some kind of wandering monk's shelter, hence the candle lit area, and he finds her and takes her back to the temple TN is staying at to treat SN?! then while she is being treated, that psycho b#*%@$ steals the baby. Then how does TH find out? does Golta over hear the whole thing and reports back. These writers....  :-w  8-}