[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@sarah.lina
Lady Noh is TH's father's concubine, she was his favorite but my point is she was from the servant rank not a noble family. The present dowager's son is much younger than TH. Perhaps before the emperor has other son beside TH or perhaps he was 1st born son, he was made a crown prince until the dowager give birth to her own son.

I also remember sumthing that Tanishiri told Lady Park, since LP is going to give birth, the child wud still become hers since she is the empress & still has no biological son or sumthing along the line...I guess its sumthing similar, only TH was given to raise by another concubine with a better background

@larabn
SN's room is a maid room, it was use by Lady Noh while she was a maid serving the late emperor until she becomes his concubine with the tittle Lady Noh, then she was move to Pavillion of Women where all the king's concubine resided

lxands said: @larabn
SN's room is a maid room, it was use by Lady Noh while she was a maid serving the late emperor until she becomes his concubine with the tittle Lady Noh, then she was move to Pavillion of Women where all the king's concubine resided

@anjshin - I agree with you regarding El Temur's behavior towards life. A person definitely has two faces to show, and I am really curious as to which story El Temur has yet to show us when the reasons behind his evil mask have been revealed. I wonder what's the story behing the scar on his eye as well. That scar might have left much scar deep inside his heart that's why it became colder.
@sj15elf0hjw1023 - Welcome to the thread!~ 
@lxands - The last MBC Drama (Medical Top Team) that I have watched has their leads ended up with the second leads (it just had its ending lately). Perhaps, this could happen in here, too. However, if the writers have readied all the things/scripts that are needed to provide the viewers a consistent one, I am pretty sure that the main OTP will be the Joo Jin Mo and Ha Ji Won one. I just wish whoever Seung Nyang ends up with in the future, the consistency of the story behind Empress Ki's battle of love, life, and devotion remain.

Guest anjshin

Sorry for barging in with wrong topic, but my last post was in a hurry, I have to rewrite it.

Ta Hwan`s so called Imperial order given to Nyang, forbidding her to love Wang Yoo, was nothing but some more poetry between those two: it shows Ta Hwan`s passion and has no real impact on life :-j

However, it shows that the Emperor is going to be a very nasty person, I think.

And I don`t think that she cried FOR him, but once more BECAUSE OF him.

Sounds like I`m tryng to sink my own ship, doesn`t it?  ~X(

Noooo, just following the story, full of faith and hope:-j

@petria: i might go crazy because of you, i might die of laughing and laughing reading your posts. i would like to congratulate you for analyzing it properly. :)) you clearly stated it all, well done chinggu.

@shaym : Lack of preview is slowly killing all of us, don't worry :D

In the E01 : TH said to WY, that if it weren't for SN he would be dead, I don't think that TH will try to kill WY just for the jealousy, i mean in the E17, he's said to WY that we was sided with El Temur, so i expect that WY will be tortured for trahison (siding with El Temur) and SN will then save him (making TH her husband) --> I would bet my entire fortune for that hahahaha :D

In my estimation, all that will happen around E30 when Tanasili will die :D :D

petria said: @shaym

Don`t forget that Wang Yoo was already king of Goryeo, with crown and all, in that first scene. And that skin saving... Don`t laugh, but I`ve always thought that Wang Yoo was caught in Nyang`s quarters night before that wedding; he sneaked in to ask her one more time to reconsider...
Completely delusional, I know, I know... \:D/

sarah.lina said: @shaym : Lack of preview is slowly killing all of us, don't worry :D

In the E01 : TH said to WY, that if it weren't for SN he would be dead, I don't think that TH will try to kill WY just for the jealousy, i mean in the E17, he's said to WY that we was sided with El Temur, so i expect that WY will be tortured for trahison (siding with El Temur) and SN will then save him (making him his husband) --> I would bet my entire fortune for that hahahaha :D

larabn said: petria said: @shaym

Don`t forget that Wang Yoo was already king of Goryeo, with crown and all, in that first scene. And that skin saving... Don`t laugh, but I`ve always thought that Wang Yoo was caught in Nyang`s quarters night before that wedding; he sneaked in to ask her one more time to reconsider...
Completely delusional, I know, I know... \:D/

Guest anjshin

@shaym : Lack of preview is slowly killing all of us, don't worry

:D

In the E01 : TH said to WY, that if it weren't for SN he would be dead, I don't think that TH will try to kill WY just for the jealousy, i mean in the E17, he's said to WY that we was sided with El Temur, so i expect that WY will be tortured for trahison (siding with El Temur) and SN will then save him (making him his husband) --> I would bet my entire fortune for that hahahaha :D

@sarah.lina: i agree, il bet my whole career for this, that emotinal cry of SN is just like saying, this is for you, our promise to go back together to Goryeo without even knowing when, even to break the promise of not intervening at WY's demise... indeed lack of preview syndrome. lol maybe we can also apply to be a script writer. :))

=))

Guys, I'm having a flashback moment. Remember when, in the first episode, TH tells WY that SN was the reason he was saved? I'm starting to think it has to do with the alliance he sets up with ET, and that we're getting closer and closer to the crowning scene (SN's).

chocobana said: Guys, I'm having a flashback moment. Remember when, in the first episode, TH tells WY that SN was the reason he was saved? I'm starting to think it has to do with the alliance he sets up with ET, and that we're getting closer and closer to the crowning scene (SN's).