[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest anjshin

@petria @larabn @sarah.lina and suddenly the thread becomes a manga comedy, :)) just can't get through of YBS, golta, DK, TS and enuch bang. LMAO

Guest anjshin

@anjshin

Our clever plan to change perspective of shipping wars. :))

And to ruin someone`s dinner. :))

@petria: it's quite effective. lmao, i got crazy reading all your post. but atleast on my eunuch bang ship i got my fan service already LOL =)) =))

sarah.lina said: @larabn : If his tongue transforms into a tentacle then yes, it will be horror rated :D :D
They say that the ways of the lord are impenetrable, but impossible is not Golta :D :D :D

did anybody find this odd?The cute bodyguard who was with TH and SN, they show him getting captured, and then the scene where TH is in the palace waiting for any news on SN, we see that bodyguard there. If they decided to capture and interrogate SN, why did they let TH's bodyguard go? cacazeelcutebodyguard.jpg

Maybe because the poor bodyguard wasn't like SN going directly to excenge passwords to meet the so called guy who has info about the Vow Letter...They took the bodyguard at that moment to have TH witout any defence,he was only doing his royal duty to protect him and follow him yet SN was doing other things much worse in the eyes of the enemy(it's quite simple,remove the guy who protects the person u seek)...she was the one who spoke about the password so she knew about the content of the conversation and she was most likely the main brain like DK planned to connect with WY in the eyes of ET...so after the interview with ET he returned the bodyguard as well...SN is other thing because she should answer why was she there in the firts place,why was she meeting the so called informer and so on,u can't torture the Emperior,u do with the poor ones to find the truth..Actually DK plan all along was to take down SN and WY together and connect them in the invisible enemy thing(when he saw the eunuch guy Golta sent to find about the so called guy he tought SN sent him not TH),Th wasn't the main one here even if the guy isin't awareand he even called SN the wolf not the jackal...who let him make names for her [-(

about the cracking of bones... I guess it's not the bones who is breaking but rather the muscles are tearing apart.. 'cause in that kind of position (sitting and tied up) dislocation of joints (if forcefully separated) will took in place but the muscles (tendon and ligaments) will tear first... so painful..

Xue Zhu Yu said:

about the cracking of bones... I guess it's not the bones who is breaking but rather the muscles are tearing apart.. 'cause in that kind of position (sitting and tied up) dislocation of joints (if forcefully separated) will took in place but the muscles (tendon and ligaments) will tear first... so painful..

When I just abt to be more positive abt TH now that he seems more willing to study even if his main reason is to impress SN more than to rule his kingdom, I simply cant stand his behavior towards SN. In this modern day we have term for that, its sexual harassment...he is forcing her to like him, force.....sumwhat like DK's style, only one in harassing a maid, the other in violence threat...but I really like the SN that face DK. It reminds me of the SN that I like before, the strong, arrogant & determined SN becos whenever she's with TH & he keeps on bullying her, she seems so helpless, definitely not the SN I love

And a week without 2 ep? Just when Mr Slow-poke finally make his move on SN, while Mr Dim-wit starts to educate himself to impress SN, and Cinderella is abt to turn back to her Jackal self & help her 2 kings get their country back.....and we have to fan ourselves to cool off EK's heat for another 2 weeks? Aishhhhhh  :-O

Guest orionbynes2010

tessieroo said: @petria -
No, your post was insightful and made me stop and re-think those scenes! You're 100% right that they keep showing WY as the irresistible hero (complete with slow-motion strutting - like when he first entered the Palace) that all the ladies are drooling over. And you're also correct in pointing out that WY doesn't treat TS any different while TH can't stop thinking about the fact that she's El Terror's daughter. Very good point and it again shows us WY is the more mature, intelligent man being able to separate her from her Father's evil. 

BEWARE GUYS DANGKISE WILL BE THE LEAD OF A HORROR MOVIE IN THE YUAN PALACE
IN THE NEXT EPISODES :-SS

I'm scared just thinking of what he might do
for sure it will be to destroy SN and since he can't do it in the palace with all the protection she's getting from WY for the 2nd time
this is why I said he might kidnap her to do his creepy plan....specially if his father tosses him away for WY
he won't have anything to regret so he will freely conduct his revenge